Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Oh, funny detail, migrants also adapt fairly quickly to those demographic standards
    Starting off with the second generation only.

How come you dont see whats happening - the amount of kids born in immigrant families vs kids born to natives with every year increases. And when you have a particularly insulated and socially and culturally conservative community (Muslim), you are bound to end up raising an entire generations who have no idea how and why certain customs, traditions were practiced by people in their host countries just few generations ago.
    And that is how host cultures are displaced and down the line, marginalized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A gov't is beholden to no one else but its own people, no gov't is obligated to provide, at a cost of its taxpayers, sustenance to non-citizens.
    The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the 1951 Refugee Convention are still in place, like they should be, which makes your statement pretty inaccurate.

I don't think it's unreasonable to place some strict measures to discourage refugee migration. Given the explosion of crime, terrorist attacks, and social strife they have brought with them (...).
    Debunked. Several times. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You know.. I've worked at two mental wards and even I am shocked by the conspiracies people here come up with.
    There is no conspiracy here. Merkel and her office is very well aware of what they are doing and what is happening.
    This faux ''save muh refugees'' mantra is nothing but a cover-up for a deliberate and targetted mass immigration, mainly focused on import of young, able bodied men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Maybe if people had time to actually be with their families rather than spending 70 h a week working ((typical work hours for an executive) they d make more children.
    If only the average German middle class worker worked that much.

It's quite telling when you visit Germany - condoms and condom machines have ''anti-baby'' labels on them. At least they are honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Starting off with the second generation only.

How come you dont see whats happening - the amount of kids born in immigrant families vs kids born to natives with every year increases. And when you have a particularly insulated and socially and culturally conservative community (Muslim), you are bound to end up raising an entire generations who have no idea how and why certain customs, traditions were practiced by people in their host countries just few generations ago.
    And that is how host cultures are displaced and down the line, marginalized.
    Yup. Quick note. 2.2 is barely above sustainability.
    No that is not how cultures are displaced. Numbers do not reflect that. You are still talking about a tiny minority in German demographics.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no conspiracy here. Merkel and her office is very well aware of what they are doing and what is happening.
    This faux ''save muh refugees'' mantra is nothing but a cover-up for a deliberate and targetted mass immigration, mainly focused on import of young, able bodied men.

- - - Updated - - -

If only the average German middle class worker worked that much.

It's quite telling when you visit Germany - condoms and condom machines have ''anti-baby'' labels on them. At least they are honest.
    "there is no conspiracy here"
    *follows up with a conspiracy*

How're those rape gangs treating you?

Yup. Quick note. 2.2 is barely above sustainability.
    No that is not how cultures are displaced. Numbers do not reflect that. You are still talking about a tiny minority in German demographics.

- - - Updated - - -

"there is no conspiracy here"
    *follows up with a conspiracy*
    How conviniently you ignore that Germany is taking in thousands and thousands of people on a weekly basis. And there is nothing that signals it will stop. Because it wont. Thats the goal.
    And while 2.2 is the neccesary replacement rate, go figure who will be in the majority not in a very distant future - the group close to 2.0 or the group barely at 1.5.

Merkle with her irresponsible statement last spring essentially signalled to the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa that if they get here, they`ll stay. Only thing they have to do is get here. Once in Europe, they are permanent residents.
    Just last week our borders stopped two Indians who said they were a) refugees , b) they are going to Germany and they have no interest in our residency.
    Yeah, sure - ''refugees''.

See this? Millions and millions on an annual basis. Whilst the native population is dying out an unprecedent rate.

It`s a replacement. And those who will arrive will not be fucked by meek and petty pleads of integration. And no, learning the language is not the same as becoming German, French or British. Just as Turks have entirely retained their identity, so will these immigrants. Their suburbs, their regions will be extensions of their home country on a European soil. You see this happening in France and Sweden already.

It`s a not a conspiracy.
    Last edited by Fruujik; 2016-07-30 at 11:49 AM.

I hope they hang Merkel for treason

Who cares about the color of a person's skin? We're all human.

Examine their belief system. Islam is a religion that raises red flags. The very fact that certain sins in their gospel are punishable by violent death should be enough to keep them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinezzz View Post
    I hope they hang Merkel for treason
    Another quality post illustrating why we should have a 100 minimum post limit before children can post in GenOT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Not all, but a majority of refugees (to Scandinavian, at least), they come for welfare. And those people are often those who hate us and wants sharia/Islam and refuse to immigrate because they look down on us infidels.
    So? Let them look down on us as infidels. Who gives a fuck what they think? When the dog barks at the moon... If they misbehave, they're processed by justice like everyone else. Letting fear govern your decisions just gives them more credit than they're due.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Who cares about the color of a person's skin? We're all human.
    You`re mistaking multiracial for multicultural. Two things are very different. I'm happy for there to be a multiracial society but it should have one culture.

Multiculturalism is about saying there is no accepted culture, that there is no longer a host country - that country adapts itself to the needs and desires, requirements of as many migrant groups as care to come so in the end you finish up with solitudes, all turned away from each other, facing their own idols and principles, having their own leaders. It's two and more separate worlds living side by side.

Don't tell me in that kind of society you can retain what the migrants desired and why they came to their host countries in the first place.
    Don't tell me cultural preservation is possible in that kind of society. It's not. One inevitably rises and others fall, hopelessly sliding in to irrelevancy.
    Last edited by Fruujik; 2016-07-30 at 12:06 PM.

You`re mistaking multiracial for multicultural. Two things are very different. I'm happy for there to be a multiracial society but it should have one culture.

Multiculturalism is about saying there is no accepted culture, that there is no longer a host country - that country adapts itself to the needs and desires, requirements of as many migrant groups as care to come so in the end you finish up with solitudes, all turned away from each other, facing their own idols and principles, having their own leaders. It's two and more separate worlds living side by side.

Don't tell me in that kind of society you can retain what the migrants desired and why they came to their host countries in the first place.
    Don't tell me cultural preservation is possible in that kind of society. It's not. One inevitably rises and others fall, hopelessly sliding in to irrelevancy.
    That has to be the daftest notion yet. Is this why the nazis don't get it? That definition has it all backwards. It's completely bonkers and plain wrong. Multiculturalism doesn't mean, and I'm going to nitpick that piece of trash paragraph here, it doesn't mean that there is no accepted culture, German culture is very accepted, nay promoted. We're in fucking Germany. If there's a culture that's accepted and cherished in Germany, it's German culture.

Ok, moving on... that a country adapts itself to the needs, desires, requirements of as many migrant groups as care to come... er, no? This is completely false... We're building a few shelters and feeding some dumb fucks from some shot up country, but this is not us adapting? Nobody here would do anything differently if you had no migrants in Germany. Except... we'd have no Döner, and trust me, that would be a bad thing... we love that shit. So, outside of stuff that we actually want, nobody here thinks we should stop producing pork. In fact, I'm pretty certain Germany is the world champ of pork production and consumption. Nobody loves their pork as much as we do. This is just one aspect, but fuck... whoever shat that idea into your head has no idea what the dictionairy says about "adapt".

Who's turning away from each other? The whole point of multiculturalism is that people of different cultures learn to live within another culture, together with yet other cultures, all without infringing on each other and tolerating that while they may do things one way, the other dude may do them in a different way. THAT is the whole idea of multiculturalism. As long as they abide by national laws, they can fucking do what they want in their private life.

Having their own leaders is fine as long as they acknowledge that their own leaders have jack shit to say and jack shit to enforce what they say. The only party in Germany allowed to enforce anything is the state. And that's why we have laws and a police. And we teach this lesson to them all the time. Sometimes also by force. It's not like multiculturalism means you can do whatever the fuck pleases you... it means you can do what you want until you break the law, upon which nobody in their own cherished culture will be able to help you against the law of the state you're in.

It's two separate worlds living side by side because people like YOU... yes, YOU, not the towelheads but nazis like YOU keep pointing out the differences and refuse to accept that people aren't doing things the way you are. So they don't want to eat pork, how the fuck is that any business of yours? So they want to slaughter their animals in a way that seems cruel to you but important to them... you're not doing the slaughtering, why the fuck do you feel entitled to make comments on how they do it?

So, how about you take your racist nazi ideology and crawl back into the hole where you found it? Because you clearly have no clue whatsoever what multiculturalism or modern politics is about. And people like you are the ones increasing the tensions between cultures. In the end, and this is true multiculturalism... in the end, the german, the polish, the turk and the fucking syrian refugee all may stand in front of the apple stand and wonder why the kilo costs 2.28 when last week it was 1.89... because THAT is real life people problem's. THAT is what actual people care about. Not your ideological "they can't get along" bullshit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    This is a statement from the video released by the Terrorists during the Moscow attack, definitely not religiously inspired at all...............

"Every nation has the right to their fate. Russia has taken away this right from the Chechens and today we want to reclaim these rights, which Allah has given us, in the same way he has given it to other nations. Allah has given us the right of freedom and the right to choose our destiny. And the Russian occupiers have flooded our land with our children's blood. And we have longed for a just solution. People are unaware of the innocent who are dying in Chechnya: the sheikhs, the women, the children and the weak ones. And therefore, we have chosen this approach. This approach is for the freedom of the Chechen people and there is no difference in where we die, and therefore we have decided to die here, in Moscow. And we will take with us the lives of hundreds of sinners. If we die, others will come and follow us—our brothers and sisters who are willing to sacrifice their lives, in Allah's way, to liberate their nation. Our nationalists have died but people have said that they, the nationalists, are terrorists and criminals. But the truth is Russia is the true criminal."

I think you need to go read up on why the second Chechnyan War broke out in the first place, people will have you believe that they are fighting for freedom, but what others do no ask is, what kind of freedom. After 1996 the country became a hot bet for Saudi inspired Wahhabism and if you do not know what that is, you only have to look to the Islamic State and their vision of a Islamic Caliphate for the answers you require.
    They say directly in the first two sentences that Russia has taken away Chechens' right to choose their own fate, hence they are doing this. Yes, they refer to Allah, but it is a cultural/religious reference. The reason they are doing it is the Chechen War, and the Chechen War broke out because of disagreements between Chechen nationalists and central Russian government. Again, religion played a certain role in those disagreements, but that wasn't the reason for them.

I mean, Caesar also praised the gods for his victories over barbarians. Would you call his conquest religiously inspired?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Yes, I understand, do you?

My point is that we are now preventing people from moving form Syria to Germany - by fences on the borders, and other border patrols. People from Syria didn't want to stay in Turkey in 2015 - and they don't want to stay in Turkey in 2016; the difference is that they cannot reach Germany (and similar places) now because of the borders being a lot more closed. Germany supports that - directly and indirectly.

If Germany wanted to help (instead of be seen as helping) and thought it trough - they could have let the ones fleeing Syria jump on a regular Lufthansa flight from the region in 2015 and in 2016 (and skip the Visa requirement). Safe, humane, and no need for smugglers. But that is not happening - since politicians don't really want that many asylum seekers in Germany.
    No one wants many refugees in Germany, apparently. And Germany has depleted its opportunities to help without harming itself significantly. They have taken in as much as possible, and urged other countries to do the same - but there is a limit to how much they could do.

If there were still millions refugees leaving Syria, then, you bet, a significant percentage of them would still be arriving in Europe. Borders aren't perfect, and there are many ways to reach Europe passing all the border control points.They aren't arriving. They are arriving in closer countries though, because it is more convenient - it was the same in the past: much more refugees arrived to nearby countries than in Europe.

I mean, I get your argument: you assume that if Europe closed the borders right away, then these people would all seek refuge in other places, and Europe would be left unharmed. Perhaps. It wasn't really an option at the time though: unlike nowadays, at the time of rising nationalism, back them the majority of people in western Europe actually demanded that their governments took in refugees, for humanitarian reasons. Back then mass media couldn't just watch people die passively, when the governments could help them. Perhaps this initial humanitarian effort has gone too far before people realized what was happening. Perhaps.

All I'm saying is, this problem is complicated, and it is very hard to estimate the results of alternative scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Angry German rants
    I was not talking about Germany. But the idea itself. Germany doesnt not indulge in the concept the same way UK, France and Sweden does.

nazis like YOU

When out of arguments, accuse someone of being a Nazi.

Is this the favourite German hobby nowadays?

towelheads
    The irony. Never would I characterize Muslims as towelheads yet you are the one who has the audacity to accuse others of being ''Nazi''.

ideological "they can't get along" bullshit.
    You seem to not know what that bolded word means.
    FYI, someone who lived in Boston, Linconshire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No one wants many refugees in Germany, apparently.
    Apparently Merkel does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Merkel does.
    You do realize that people sometimes have to choose from a few undesirable outcomes, right?

Of course you don't!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You do realize that people sometimes have to choose from a few undesirable outcomes, right?

Of course you don't!
    As an authority on myself - yes, I do.

However she could have come out with a statement, adressing ''refugees'' as ''at the moment, we cannot possibly help you'' and something along the lines of ''stay where you are, please - we cannot help you right now''.

But no, she doubled down on her basic of message of ''Want to live in Germany? Get here first and you`ll be able to stay here''.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Ah, you're that guy that got banned for racism on this forum a few months ago.

Should've known by your sub-100 post count.
    Huh?

10 character limit.

Deleted
    How conviniently you ignore that Germany is taking in thousands and thousands of people on a weekly basis. And there is nothing that signals it will stop. Because it wont. Thats the goal.
    And while 2.2 is the neccesary replacement rate, go figure who will be in the majority not in a very distant future - the group close to 2.0 or the group barely at 1.5.

Merkle with her irresponsible statement last spring essentially signalled to the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa that if they get here, they`ll stay. Only thing they have to do is get here. Once in Europe, they are permanent residents.
    Just last week our borders stopped two Indians who said they were a) refugees , b) they are going to Germany and they have no interest in our residency.
    Yeah, sure - ''refugees''.

See this? Millions and millions on an annual basis. Whilst the native population is dying out an unprecedent rate.

It`s a replacement. And those who will arrive will not be fucked by meek and petty pleads of integration. And no, learning the language is not the same as becoming German, French or British. Just as Turks have entirely retained their identity, so will these immigrants. Their suburbs, their regions will be extensions of their home country on a European soil. You see this happening in France and Sweden already.

It`s a not a conspiracy.
    Ok let's be clear about this once and for all so maybe with a bit of luck you'll think twice next time you decide to post something like this.
    Yes Germany is taking in thousands of people per week. Your point being? ALL people coming in Germany from outside are going to actively engage in the destruction of german culture?
    Oh you mean just a PART of it yes? Ok so the group gets smaller.
    Now, Are you telling me that the MAJORITY of the muslim community is going to actively engage in the destruction of german culture?
    Oh you mean just a PART of it yes? Ok so the group gets even smaller.
    So basically you are telling me that an extreme minority which is part of a minority which represent a tiny minority of the people living in Germany, is going to destroy German culture?

Uuuh look at the pretty picture...
    So you are telling me that 1.5 mil migrants coming in.... actually no I dont like that number let's say 5 MILLIONS ok? 5 MILLIONS migrants coming in are going to destroy the economic, political, social, cultural aspect (pick one or two or all) of an entity that is 450 millions people strong?

Yes... it is a conspiracy.

ALL people coming in Germany from outside are going to actively engage in the destruction of german culture?
    As if I ever implied anything like it.

You are incapable of arguing without hyperboles, exaggerations.
    Your entire case rests of that first assertion. I've got nothing to say to you. You keep on using words actively and destroy as if I ever said them or even implied. Meanwhile you entirely ignored the use of words, key words, like ''replacement''.
    The fact it took you almost an hour to write that incoherent text says a lot about you and your intelectual honesty.
    Last edited by Fruujik; 2016-07-30 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    blame angela merkel for the shit in EU cos it is her fault, in 20 years time i dnt think the EU will even exist

Deleted
    As if I ever implied anything like it.

You are incapable of arguing without hyperboles, exaggerations.
    Your entire case rests of that first assertion. I've got nothing to say to you. You keep on using words actively and destroy as if I ever said them or even implied. Meanwhile you entirely ignored the use of words, key words, like ''replacement''.
    The fact it took you almost an hour to write that incoherent text says a lot about you and your intelectual honesty.
    Did you even read the fucking post?