Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Do you also believe in unicorns and garden gnomes?
    You can do better by writing logical things instead of trying to play around, you know. Or you don't bother at all. Listen my suggestion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    It it working out so well for France and Germany.

There is NO reason to bring in refugees/immigrants/Terrorists other than feels. So basically no reason at all.
    Human decency?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    No, forcing other ppl to do sth they dont want to do is facist.

If You want to take those refugess go on, force the goverment of Your country to do so, but do not force the ppl of Poland to do what they don't want to do.
    Exactly what i said.

Plus, we have 3 millions of those refugess in my country dude. Thanks for your suggestion tho but you are too late.

Deleted
    Do you also believe in unicorns and garden gnomes?
    Yeah Scarletlion. Why can't you be a REAL man like those proud Polish nationalist (whose dad and older brothers were most likely cleaning toilets underpriced across Europe for a couple decades), and declared them ALL terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Human decency?
    So.....feelings ?

Deleted
    What kind of nonsense is this? It is a matter of choice for Europe. They could just as easily close down the borders, turn back the immigrants/terrorists and deport anyone that isn't assimilating 100% to perfection. They obviously won't do that , but doesn't mean they can't.

Also, what kind of nonsense is saying people can't complain about the current situation caused by backwards left ideology ?
    No we can't do that.
    This situation was caused by ruthless warmongering. As far as I know that does not seem to fit with "leftist ideologies" whatever the fuck THAT means.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Exactly what i said.

Plus, we have 3 millions of those refugess in my country dude. Thanks for your suggestion tho but you are too late.
    And Poland took refugees from Ukraine and Chechnya, so we don't need more refugees here.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The pope hardly has a right to an Opinion after what his people have done in history.
    He has a right to an opinion just like everyone else. Another thing is whether people care about / value his opinion or not. But apparently a lot of people care a lot more than you would want them to.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah Scarletlion. Why can't you be a REAL man like those proud Polish nationalist (whose dad and older brothers were most likely cleaning toilets underpriced across Europe for a couple decades), and declared them ALL terrorist?
    I am not Polish and I am not a nationalist. :v

Deleted
    Human decency?
    Bringing the discussion on an emotive level is a pretty dishonest trick to be honest. There is PRACTICALLY no way for us in Europe to close the borders.
    That is... in practice.
    Of course, people like Kapadons can be emotive and start claiming all sort of irrational and emotion based stuff but in REALITY we cannot close the borders.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not Polish and I am not a nationalist. :v
    mhmh why would I care?

- - - Updated - - -

And Poland took refugees from Ukraine and Chechnya, so we don't need more refugees here.
    Ah sure ok don't worry we'll just handle all of this. You people don't worry. Can we bring you coffees and biscuits too?

Deleted
    Poland should take in as many r as little refugees as they like.

One important question i think is do you believe immigrants should blend in with the existing population and customs when moving into a country or should they make their own sub-country when they move in mass in the other countries. To give you my answer is that there's such a vast cultural difference between these people and the west world that they can't blend and the receiving side will have troubles.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title of this thread is a grotesque perversion of what the Pope actually said and is an attempt to frame a debate on the OP's twisted terms by inviting the most negative possible commentary.

There is no worth to be had in having a conversation here.

When even Daily Mail spins like 10 times less than you, you know your portrayal of events is dogshit tier. Good job OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    After your usage of terrorist, this is pot calling the kettle black.

Poland took 2 refugees from Ukraine last year.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-30 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No we can't do that.
    This situation was caused by ruthless warmongering. As far as I know that does not seem to fit with "leftist ideologies" whatever the fuck THAT means.
    No it was caused when the EU adopted an open arms policy for any and all immigrants/refugees/terrorists.

Pope you need to STFU and mind your own buisnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Poland took 2 refugees from Ukraine last year.
    Officially.

Deleted
    No it was caused when the EU adopted an open arms policy for any and all immigrants/refugees/terrorists.
    Ahahah you mean Merkel RETROACTIVELY caused the refugee crisis that started when gheddafi was removed?

Human decency?
    Human decency died when Imigrants started shoting our children policeman and priests

Deleted
    Ok let's cut a deal. Poland takes no refugees but they also take all their Polish migrants back.
    Deal?