Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Officially.
    And since we're speaking about direct actions of a state (taking refugees) there's no unofficial manner. But let me ask you a question, do you believe Szydło's bullshit about half a million Ukrainian refugees?

How many has the pope taken in?
    Why should Poland, let alone anyone, give a shit what the pope thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    How many has the pope taken in?
    Cause they are devout Catholics and Jesus said turn the other cheek

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Because part of their reasoning to not take in refugees was to protect their "christian values".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahahah you mean Merkel RETROACTIVELY caused the refugee crisis that started when gheddafi was removed?
    Consequently, it started with the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
    Which was a result of the holocaust between 1937 and 1945
    Which was a result of the aftermath handling of WW1
    Which was a result of the assassination of a crown prince.
    Which was a result...

Shit where does the buck stop?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    No it was caused when the EU adopted an open arms policy for any and all immigrants/refugees/terrorists.
    Many countires of Europe are also members of UN and NATO. And tell me what did those 2 organisations do to stop the war and deaths so people can stop leaving their country because of war? I can also answer this question for you; the answer is ''NOTHING''.

All of the drama could have stopped like a couple of years ago if they did what they were supposed to do and there wouldnt be any immigrant problems. So if you really think that open arms policy caused all this chaos then you are in a wrong path.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Which as a result of the aftermath handling of WW1
    Which was a result...

We just have to find the spot where it is all Americas fault. Then he/she will be happy.

With raging nationalists in Poland, and a nationalist government in Poland I'm not sure those immigrants would have it any better there than in Syria.

It's always depressing to have a nation, which declares itself of christian by history and tradition to turn their backs to people who are in need, simply because because there may be terrorists among them. It's so against christian teachings that it's mind boggling. But as always - one's faith is trully tested when it requires to do things that are uncomfortable / hard / dangerous.

Inviting immigrants is a problem and a threat. There was a huge mistake made with inviting those millions of people to Europe. But they're here now. And they will be dying / lead vegetative life if they don't find some place for themselves. If they will meet hatred and disgust everywhere then even normal people among will radicalise.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I don't believe the Pope has a right to tell countries what to do.

The Pope should lead by example: the vatican should open up its vast coffers and use the money to help the refugees.

The Pope also chastised Trump about his wall, yet there is a wall around the vatican.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Because part of their reasoning to not take in refugees was to protect their "christian values".
    Luckily, the brilliant minds among Polish nationalists found a way out of this conundrum. To them the Pope is a communist traitor and as such his opinion doesn't count anymore.

Which was a result of the aftermath handling of WW1
    Which was a result...

It all started when Cain killed Abel. That son of a bitch....

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The pope hardly has a right to an Opinion after what his people have done in history.
    Are you talking about his nationality or his particular brotherhood? And by that I may or may not mean Catholics.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Many countires of Europe are also members of UN and NATO. And tell me what did those 2 organisations do to stop the war and deaths so people can stop leaving their country because of war? I can also answer this question for you; the answer is ''NOTHING''.

All of the drama could have stopped like a couple of years ago if they did what they were supposed to do and there wouldnt be any immigrant problems. So if you really think that open arms policy caused all this chaos then you are in a wrong path.
    And what was the UN / NATO "supposed" to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    With raging nationalists in Poland, and a nationalist government in Poland I'm not sure those immigrants would have it any better there than in Syria.

It's always depressing to have a nation, which declares itself of christian by history and tradition to turn their backs to people who are in need, simply because because there may be terrorists among them. It's so against christian teachings that it's mind boggling. But as always - one's faith is trully tested when it requires to do things that are uncomfortable / hard / dangerous.

Inviting immigrants is a problem and a threat. There was a huge mistake made with inviting those millions of people to Europe. But they're here now. And they will be dying / lead vegetative life if they don't find some place for themselves. If they will meet hatred and disgust everywhere then even normal people among will radicalise.
    They have a place for themselves, their home nation. International efforts should be going to end the conflict there, rather than drag it on perpetually and return them to their nations of origin.

Of course that means getting tough with Turkey, and the West ending their support of proxy forces.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

What's the link between uprising in Libya and creation of Israel, again?

Title: Pope Francis slams poland for not taking terrorists
    Article: Pontiff urged Poland's leaders to 'overcome fear' and welcome migrants

What kind of clickbait shit is this? What are we now, Buzzfeed?

Clickbait crap.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Title: Pope Francis slams poland for not taking terrorists
    Article: Pontiff urged Poland's leaders to 'overcome fear' and welcome migrants

What kind of clickbait shit is this? What are we now, Buzzfeed?
    He's just reading between the lines. Pope is on politics now.

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    It all started when Cain killed Abel. That son of a bitch....
    But would Cain have killed Abel had Adam and Eve not ate of the forbidden fruit. But then would they have done that is God hadn't made Lucifer.. etc..etc.. I blame the big bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    And what was the UN / NATO "supposed" to do ?
    I am surprised by that question. But i won't bother writing my own ideas about those organistaions so here is the definition of UN according to wiki;

''The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization to promote international co-operation. A replacement for the ineffective League of Nations, the organization was established on 24 October 1945 after World War II in order to prevent another such conflict. At its founding, the UN had 51 member states; there are now 193. The headquarters of the United Nations is in Manhattan, New York City, and experiences extraterritoriality. Further main offices are situated in Geneva, Nairobi, and Vienna. The organization is financed by assessed and voluntary contributions from its member states. Its objectives include maintaining international peace and security, promoting human rights, fostering social and economic development, protecting the environment, and providing humanitarian aid in cases of famine, natural disaster, and armed conflict.''