Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    And for what you will need this free week? Noone will inv you for a raid without experience/gear, same with rated PvP. So what you wanna check? Quests?

If you wanna see classes go to PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by MCO Readycheck View Post
    So you're saying that you contact GM's and they just gift you free character transfers and game time?

No. I don't think so.
    Well of course i do some drama too. Like "uh i didnt get valor from auchindound and i dont wanna wait a week i need that 300 valor" and then they will go like okay heres free 7 days. On my transfers i just told them "ooo my friends transfered to oceanic server and im really lonely blah blah no one plays on my prime time" and then they transfer 1 of my toons, and i did same drama the next week, another 3 toons, and so on. I also told them my name sound like the word vagina on my native tongue on my country, i got a name change. So yes they do that stuff ocassionally.

wait lemme screenshot my transfers and free gametime with 0$ charge lol

Well i cant find the free gametime but i got like 7 days twice and 2 name changes
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-07-30 at 12:24 PM.

Screen or did not happen. Oh wait, I got a Porsche from Mike because you know, I have to come back fast after work to home so i can play WoW longer and you know blah blah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    thats a bit of the "problem" with wow - the game is extremely cheap long term contentrice ratio and people are willing to swallow a lot of shitty changes because of that

i would def say wow has more value/content than any other game out there
    I disagree, its the most expensive game on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Lol that thread was great, OP got found out lying about multiple things because he had a previous thread that had a totally different story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    If you contact a GM they give away stuff like these, as long as your account is in good standing and you were never ban or been reported ever. I got free name changes, 7 free character transfers total, some gametime just asking a GM. And every time they will say something like, "the reason wer are able to give this to you is because you have been an outstanding player blah blah, we want more players like you, you have been a long time subscriber, blah blah, and this is a one time thing." yet ill ask again and get granted another wish for free after maybe 3 months? LOL

You want 10 days to do what anyway? Theres still not much to do nowadays, and if you want to just try new class mechanics and stuff, theres always PTR which is free for everyone even if your not subscribed, you can make level 100 premades and your still playing full WoW experience, its just that any progress u did there gets deleted every once in awhile. But its good if u wanna "try"? i guess?
    "7 free character transfers" my ass. Yeah Blizzard hates making money from character transfers so better give it to 'Special Snowflake 124273" who has been with us since TBC and never been banned and blah blah blah. Give me a fucking break.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    I will personally not invest in Blizzard at this point. I do not feel like it due to having been disappointed over and over since the Launch of the Cataclysm.

I wont buy Legion, and i will not subscribe.

I was thinking that i would love to try it, without investing, so i guess a free week would be awesome for me.
    And i bet if blizzard gave away a free week, it would signal that they were confident that they have a good product and at the same time apologized for their, in my eyes, shitty choices.

What do you think?
    You're disappointed since 2010 and made that account in 2014 for complaining about the game? Why didn't you quit in 2010 then? There would have been no need for this forum account.

wait lemme screenshot my transfers and free gametime with 0$ charge lol
    You mean how you can have a code for the service? I had a few friends give me codes for character transfers and the like. Does not mean I had a GM give me freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Lol that thread was great, OP got found out lying about multiple things because he had a previous thread that had a totally different story.

- - - Updated - - -

"7 free character transfers" my ass. Yeah Blizzard hates making money from character transfers so better give it to 'Special Snowflake 124273" who has been with us since TBC and never been banned and blah blah blah. Give me a fucking break.
    See my posts above with screenshots

See my posts above with screenshots
    I did and I stand by what I am saying. I've used many codes to do transfers and when I use them they show up as the same 0.00 cost. That does not mean you got free character transfers from GMs. Your screenshot proves nothing.

There's a world of difference between a company completely half-assing something and putting little to no effort in their product, and trying to do something big and missing the mark.

WoD was shit. But it wasn't shit because of a lack of effort. There was quality in what they did, they just made choices that didn't work out the way they hoped they would. It's like anything else in life, take the risk if you're interested, don't take the risk if you don't feel it's warranted.

You mean how you can have a code for the service? I had a few friends give me codes for character transfers and the like. Does not mean I had a GM give me freebies.
    lol fine whatever you can believe it if you want i alrdy put some screesnshots above. Im just saying they are generous sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    No one cares whether you'll play Legion or not. If you don't like WoW, don't subscribe, no biggie.
    This ^

It's the opposite. They don't HAVE to give away a free week to lure in the likes of you.

lol fine whatever you can believe it if you want i alrdy put some screesnshots above. Im just saying they are generous sometimes.
    Yeah sorry you aren't going to find people buying what you are selling that you got 7 free character transfers. You'd need to provide screenshots of blue conversations or the emails you'd get when you get a service provided. All you have shown is that you had 0 cost transfers which can be easily explained from using a code to do the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    I will personally not invest in Blizzard at this point. I do not feel like it due to having been disappointed over and over since the Launch of the Cataclysm.

I wont buy Legion, and i will not subscribe.

I was thinking that i would love to try it, without investing, so i guess a free week would be awesome for me.
    And i bet if blizzard gave away a free week, it would signal that they were confident that they have a good product and at the same time apologized for their, in my eyes, shitty choices.

What do you think?
    In the eyes of Blizzard, you don't matter to them.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    You should really pick and choose whether you like the game enough to actually pay for it, then. However, if the issue is that $15 is too much for you to afford when testing out if you like the game enough or not, you should just stop right there.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    In the eyes of Blizzard, you don't matter to them.
    It isn't just the eyes of Blizzard..

Yeah sorry you aren't going to find people buying what you are selling that you got 7 free character transfers. You'd need to provide screenshots of blue conversations or the emails you'd get when you get a service provided. All you have shown is that you had 0 cost transfers which can be easily explained from using a code to do the service.
    okay

lemme find more

^ this is the same reply i got twice for the other server transfers, but they granted me that thru chat and they wer saying the ususal "we want more players like you"
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-07-30 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    I get what you are coming from. Buying MMO's and subscribing is a huge investment. In many cases I won't buy anything if I don't get the opportunity to try it out first. I guess a free week would be reasonable thing. Problem is that a week of WoW isn't really enough to reach the end game content which is pretty much the whole point of playing the game in the first place.

Deleted
    Haha this gave me a giggle after I considered it as a different product. Example; I hate MacDonalds as a corporation! I never wanted to pay for their meals, even though they look actually pretty good. I bet if they gave out free burgers and fries to everyone for a week then they are confidant enough that everyone will enjoy their meals.

Basically, even if you're not that interested in something, if someone gave you something for free for a little while you might want to invest. And you know that is called a free-sample and some places/companies do this. WoW does let you play from 1-20 free of charge. If they did it for the new expansions in one week many people could easily hit max level and start even raiding by then (if it's at that point already)

Also, why say you want to try it, but then only for a week cos after that you don't want to invest? What is the actual point of playing an expansion of a long term MMO for one week? "Gee that game was actually fun and I enjoyed it, what a week! Time to never play it again."

I bet you loved Blockbusters when it was still a thing, right? But then again you have to pay the rental fee...darn sorry I forgot

You don't have to play it to have an idea about the game. You can watch streams and see how the game will be in Legion. There are many informative streams on twitch and videos on youtube.