Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    But would Cain have killed Abel had Adam and Eve not ate of the forbidden fruit. But then would they have done that is God hadn't made Lucifer.. etc..etc.. I blame the big bang.
    We can just blame Obama and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Consequently, it started with the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
    Which was a result of the holocaust between 1937 and 1945
    Which was a result of the aftermath handling of WW1
    Which was a result of the assassination of a crown prince.
    Which was a result...

Shit where does the buck stop?
    We used to end in Cain down the rhetorical causality.
    Today, I think "colonialism" is the catchall answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Correction, the world is not at war and they did not start it

- - - Updated - - -

Look, we took the Polish in when they came here and we survived. They'll be ok.
    Let me know when Polacks blow up people n behead in the name of Catholicism.
    You can't compare Polacks who are EUROPEANS integrate much better.
    I wouldn't hesitate to replace every muslim with a Polack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Consequently, it started with the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
    Which was a result of the holocaust between 1937 and 1945
    Which was a result of the aftermath handling of WW1
    Which was a result of the assassination of a crown prince.
    Which was a result...

Shit where does the buck stop?
    Not really though. This refugee crisis has a beginning. Syrians, Iraqi, Libyans did not emigrate end masse and their countries used to absorb migrants.

Deleted

Why this little girl ask only for pray,but not taking her into Euro cuntries like hordes of young mens on the borders of UE?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    We just have to find the spot where it is all Americas fault. Then he/she will be happy.
    Not only US. We in Europe supported as well.

Isn't he "slaming" them for not helping people in need and not about how they handle terrorists?
    Not all immigrants are terrorists after all. You seem to have missed that part, OP.

Deleted
    UN and NATO obligations means we have to accommodate a certain number of refugees under the 1951 Refugee Convention - something was not understood by those who voted Brexit, incidentally.

Refugees also have rights;
    The right to not be returned to their home countries (in times when doing so is dangerous)
    The right to not be punished for illegally entering countries that signed on to the treaty
    The right to housing (some form of shelter/accommodation)
    The right to work
    Access to education
    Access to public assistance
    Access to courts
    The right to get identification and travel documents

Any more than that is not required. As such, they can be moved on to other member states, if sufficient argument for that is given.

When all is said and done, do you honestly believe, that even without these obligations, it would be right to send someone back to somewhere they're likely to die, when the risk of them causing harm is so infinitesimally less?

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Inviting immigrants is a problem and a threat. There was a huge mistake made with inviting those millions of people to Europe.
    And it was not mistake made by Poland. Polish people didn't invite them and because of this, they have no moral obligation to take any refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah Scarletlion. Why can't you be a REAL man like those proud Polish nationalist (whose dad and older brothers were most likely cleaning toilets underpriced across Europe for a couple decades), and declared them ALL terrorist?
    Oh wow, talking about racism and generalisations. Stereotype much, mister politically correct? It's funny how you act all white knighty for one group while you do the exact opposite for another. Oh my god the hypocrisy, lmfao. Please, stop posting. Do us all a favour and just delete your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    What is the issue with immigrants in France or Germany?

Oh, wait, we're back in FOX News fearmonger fantasyland here, aren't we?

So all the acts of terror happening lately are just a hoax and fearmongering? Okay, I'm going to believe you that nothing keeps recently happening in Europe quite so often. All those suicide bombers, these mean people taking christian priests hostage... it was all... just a social experiment to see how tolerant people are?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-07-30 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by verganas View Post
    He's just reading between the lines. Pope is on politics now.
    That is not reading between the lines. That is taking one word, and replacing it with another word for shock value. It's fucking shitty clickbait, and it shouldn't be encouraged on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    UN and NATO obligations means we have to accommodate a certain number of refugees under the 1951 Refugee Convention - something was not understood by those who voted Brexit, incidentally.

Refugees also have rights;
    The right to not be returned to their home countries (in times when doing so is dangerous)
    The right to not be punished for illegally entering countries that signed on to the treaty
    The right to housing (some form of shelter/accommodation)
    The right to work
    Access to education
    Access to public assistance
    Access to courts
    The right to get identification and travel documents

Any more than that is not required. As such, they can be moved on to other member states, if sufficient argument for that is given.

When all is said and done, do you honestly believe, that even without these obligations, it would be right to send someone back to somewhere they're likely to die, when the risk of them causing harm is so infinitesimally less?
    Keep in mind - the 1951 convention arose out of the problem with the severely traumatized population of Jews who survived the Holocaust. Because these kind of conventions didn't exist before the War, many Jews were unable to escape the genocide they all saw coming, which most of the rest of Europe (and the U.S.) wanted to ignore as long as possible.

Hey, I have an idea - why don't we form a secular, Muslim state? Put it in, say, a place where other people of a different religious background already live. Foment 100 years of war and crisis? Sounds like a plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    How many has the pope taken in?
    Why should Poland, let alone anyone, give a shit what the pope thinks?
    Seems he forgot that Priset that was beheaded in France, this pope is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    They have a place for themselves, their home nation. International efforts should be going to end the conflict there, rather than drag it on perpetually and return them to their nations of origin.

Of course that means getting tough with Turkey, and the West ending their support of proxy forces.
    Oh, that would obviously be the best solution. But in the current situation where NATO supports the rebels and Russia supports current syrian government escalating the conflict to resolve it faster sounds like a great way to start another world war :/

I'm guessing the situation would have been resolved long ago if Europe hadn't supported rebels in the first place or if Russia didn't oppose NATO.

So yeah, that place is not going to be a livable place anytime soon. In the meantime those people are desperate to find a place where they can live safely. Forcibly moving them back to their country would probably mean death or the life on the bottom of the food chain, at least for most of them.

I'm watching people's attitudes towards immigrants and I'm wondering - how much are people willing to do to live a little ("a little", because face it - deaths by immigrants / terrorists are that numerous, and getting rid of immigrants won't stop the terrorists) safer in the 1st worlds. Forcibly kicking all muslims to their deaths? Letting immigrants die of hunger / cold? Outright executing all muslims? Glassing the middle east with nukes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    And it was not mistake made by Poland. Polish people didn't invite them and because of this, they have no moral obligation to take any refugee.
    The only moral obligation comes from being christian, and seeing what the thread is about and how the country in question is catholic (to the point where the government wants to add a section about catholic roots to the constitution), this obligation is valid here.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

A tiny percentage are extremists/terrorists, but let's be retards and label them ALL as such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    He seems to know exactly what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Describing innocent kids, women and old people who are running away from war as ''terrorists''. Wow OP, what kind of sick fascist douchebag you are?
    Let them die and rot. It's their fault, since they couldn't handle stopping creation of terrorism. Now we just don't want them and they should be even grateful for that. We should obliterate enemies, instead letting them run rampant and do whatever they please in the name of "compassion".

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    How many immigrants is the Vatican City taking in?
    Lol! Good point. It is easy to point the finger at others for things you are guilty of.

You do know that Vatican city did picked 4-5 migrants ? For 500 population

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valium104 View Post
    Let them die and rot. It's their fault, since they couldn't handle stopping creation of terrorism. Now we just don't want them and they should be even grateful for that. We should obliterate enemies, instead letting them run rampant and do whatever they please in the name of "compassion".
    So tough, so virile, so manly ! Nothing looks more ''real alpha male'' than someone screaming ''nuke duh arubz''

While I'm against this insane refugee policy that Germany is persuing, I don't think calling them ''terrorists'' is fair or honest for that matter.

However Pope should not meddle in the internal affairs of a sovereign country.
    Wasn't there a line in the Bible about something like ''My kingdom does not belong to this world.'' ?!