Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Inviting in worthless foreigners who don't give a shit about integrating into whatever country they drift into is in the interest of any European nation how exactly? Danes are putting their people before the interests of some foreigners, why does that bother you so much?
    Why that bothers me? Because, first of all, what you claim to be true, isn't. Also, because the politics of the current Danish government, is destroying the society and welfare state, whilst not dealing with ANY of the many issues at hand,- including immigration.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    the danish people party is outspokenly racist. i remember them making a big deal out of france not deserving to call their football team french because it has black people on it, they are a fucking vile cesspool of a party filled with the worst people my country can offer.
    Yet nearly 30% of all danes voted for them at the last election They might be vile, but people apperantly see them as a good party to represent them.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danter View Post
    I honestly hope the Left Wing opens up its doors to Islamic terrorism and gets caught up in one gigantic suicide blast that wipes the retarded SJW's out in one fell swoop.

The irony would be delicious and i don't feel one bit bad for wanting it to happen.

Normal civilians are far safer without the Left Wing making rediculous decisions that puts national security at risk.
    Oh, you mean like the Welfare State?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Literally everything here is wrong. Both the good and the bad.
    Odd post honestly.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Yet nearly 30% of all danes voted for them at the last election They might be vile, but people apperantly see them as a good party to represent them.
    Roughly 20% voted for them. And yes, populism, fear-mongering and promising whatever people want works quite well when it comes to baiting in votes. Fact of that matter is though, that they failed to deliver on everything they promised, including refusing to form a government, because they knew they were unable to execute any of their politics.

- - - Updated - - -

The welfare state here in Britain is ludicrous.

Welfare recipients receive more than full time workers.

Fucking disgusting.
    Because you in Britain cling to a social-welfare model that doesn't work. You cling to the Liberal Model, along with the US, which is a downright disaster. That said, the welfare state (all three models) are, and have been for the past 5-10 years, under heavy attack from right-winged buerocrats.

- - - Updated - - -

the danish people party is outspokenly racist. i remember them making a big deal out of france not deserving to call their football team french because it has black people on it, they are a fucking vile cesspool of a party filled with the worst people my country can offer.
    That wasn't the same party though. That was the Danes Party, not the Danish People Party (yes we are very creative when it comes to naming political parties aren't we?)

Temporary ban? Should be a permanent ban, followed by mass deportations of all non-europeans.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    Temporary ban? Should be a permanent ban, followed by mass deportations of all non-europeans.
    Because Europeans can't be criminals, terrorists or fanatics?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Because Europeans can't be criminals, terrorists or fanatics?
    What's that got to do with anything?

I honestly hope the Left Wing opens up its doors to Islamic terrorism and gets caught up in one gigantic suicide blast that wipes the retarded SJW's out in one fell swoop.

The irony would be delicious and i don't feel one bit bad for wanting it to happen.

Normal civilians are far safer without the Left Wing making rediculous decisions that puts national security at risk.
    Breivik single-handedly has killed more people than Muslim terrorists have for the entire history of Scandinavia. Now isn't that ironic? Sounds like your kind of hero.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Breivik single-handedly has killed more people than Muslim terrorists have for the entire history of Scandinavia. Now isn't that ironic? Sounds like your kind of hero.
    And immigrants in Sweden are raping more women (and young girls) per month than he killed.

ooops i mistook them for our more racist party called ''danskernes parti'' (Danes parti) the danish people party aint as bad as those. my mistake

7+ Year Old Account
    Roughly 20% voted for them. And yes, populism, fear-mongering and promising whatever people want works quite well when it comes to baiting in votes. Fact of that matter is though, that they failed to deliver on everything they promised, including refusing to form a government, because they knew they were unable to execute any of their politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you in Britain cling to a social-welfare model that doesn't work. You cling to the Liberal Model, along with the US, which is a downright disaster. That said, the welfare state (all three models) are, and have been for the past 5-10 years, under heavy attack from right-winged buerocrats.

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't the same party though. That was the Danes Party, not the Danish People Party (yes we are very creative when it comes to naming political parties aren't we?)
    All politicians lie. Its not something that is unique to them and pretty much all of the danish parties are shitty at keeping up what they clearly promise during election. If these methods of advertisement works, then people deserve to get what is coming for them, but when i speak to people, they still agree with DF even after all their broken promisses.... We pretty much live in an age, where when it comes to voting, people know that they have to vote for the lesser evil, since all parties have done horrible shit in the past and proberly wont stop.

- - - Updated - - -

ooops i mistook them for our more racist party called ''danskernes parti'' (Danes parti) the danish people party aint as bad as those. my mistake
    Ohh yeah DP is fucking messed up, but luckily they have not made it close to the parlement yet.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    All politicians lie. Its not something that is unique to them and pretty much all of the danish parties are shitty at keeping up what they clearly promise during election. If these methods of advertisement works, then people deserve to get what is coming for them, but when i speak to people, they still agree with DF even after all their broken promisses.... We pretty much live in an age, where when it comes to voting, people know that they have to vote for the lesser evil, since all parties have done horrible shit in the past and proberly wont stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh yeah DP is fucking messed up, but luckily they have not made it close to the parlement yet.
    DF isn't the "lesser evil", it's the main evil, along side LA and of course, their little chubby handpupet, mr. LLR himself. And if you still agree with a party, despite the party breaking all their promises, then you are an idiot and should move on. That's why no one (paraphrasing of course) voted for SF, V or C at the last election.

7+ Year Old Account
    DF isn't the "lesser evil", it's the main evil, along side LA and of course, their little chubby handpupet, mr. LLR himself. And if you still agree with a party, despite the party breaking all their promises, then you are an idiot and should move on. That's why no one (paraphrasing of course) voted for SF, V or C at the last election.
    You know, that is just, like, your opinion man Some see the parties such as SF and S as the main evil, since they don't do anythin, and when they do, its the wrong thing. When it comes to evil, it depends on with whoes eyes you see Some see the DF view of immigration as a nessesary evil, while some see it as the end of all good.
    I think, that with a month or 2 to do research, i could find out that ALL the parties in Denmark have at some point in the last 20 years broken hundreds of promisses So you either don't vote because all the parties lie(or vote for KD xD) or you choose the least evil, since somebody has to rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    And immigrants in Sweden are raping more women (and young girls) per month than he killed.
    Danter probably wants that to happen too.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know, that is just, like, your opinion man Some see the parties such as SF and S as the main evil, since they don't do anythin, and when they do, its the wrong thing. When it comes to evil, it depends on with whoes eyes you see Some see the DF view of immigration as a nessesary evil, while some see it as the end of all good.
    I think, that with a month or 2 to do research, i could find out that ALL the parties in Denmark have at some point in the last 20 years broken hundreds of promisses So you either don't vote because all the parties lie(or vote for KD xD) or you choose the least evil, since somebody has to rule.
    ... It's not that simple. That said; I'm out, this thread is nonsense through-and-through.

7+ Year Old Account
    ... It's not that simple. That said; I'm out, this thread is nonsense through-and-through.
    It never is, but quickly summed up, it actually is

We are talking politics in Denmark... Ofcourse it is nonsense!

Why that bothers me? Because, first of all, what you claim to be true, isn't. Also, because the politics of the current Danish government, is destroying the society and welfare state, whilst not dealing with ANY of the many issues at hand,- including immigration.

DPP is growing because the people support it. They want to support their own people, not third world purveyors of cultural destruction. Immigration should bring in high quality people, not just anyone who claims to be from a worn torn third-world country. Unless, of course, you support most of the human population coming on a permanent vacation to Europe. Why does democracy in action scare you so much? It's like you hate civilization or something :^)
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    When did this become a news website?
    Since we have people that clearly suffer from OCD. And/or have a lack of social real life.
    They need this here then. It's like their therapy.

Must
    make
    many
    threads

makes
    me
    important..

But then again, we're all dumb enough to post in them. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    party breaking all their promises
    Like S/SF who broke (on average) a promise everyday for their first 300 days as government previously? And i was looking forward to lying Villy's promise about cheaper bus tickets... What a long nose i received..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    This kid is just spamming news article after news article.
    Thats my job!

He took mer jerb!