10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    And for the @Anakso I only have 3 more episodes of school 2015 to go, and then I need to decide which on the list to watch next. Which would you suggest? I'm going to be sad if I miss out on the K-drama game, but priorities.
    Yay glad to hear you're okay!

As for K-dramas, debatable between Sassy Go Go and Angry Mom, they're both really good shows. Sassy Go Go is more fun, Angry Mom is more dramatic. Angry Mom starts off a bit odd (I think for the first few episodes it was trying to be a comedy too, then realized it can't really do that with the other things it was doing and stopped). Sassy Go Go is only 12 episodes though so is a faster watch, both have mine and Pistols favorite actor in them, Ji Soo. If you want to see an Idol lead drama, Sassy Go Gos lead is Jung Eunji from Apink, who if you remember Kel is Kels avatar. Angry Mom has two idols in it but both side characters.

Also if you love the lead in School 2015 as much as me and Pistol, she recently started a new drama which is 10/10 called Let's Fight Ghost, finished episode 6 (The most recent) yesterday. It's so damn good, one of the most fun K-Dramas I've seen. I don't know how into Kpop you are but if you're familiar with shashasha (link is in the picture in my sig actually to that) you get to see Kim So Hyun do Sha Sha Sha. That's not a school drama though so won't be in our game. Male lead is Taecyeon from a group called 2pm, who is also great.

As for the K-Drama game, Pistol got busy with exams and since he's finished we haven't actually gotten around to finishing planning our game but we must do that sometime soon, I think there are a few games ready already to go before ours now anyway so I'd guess our game might happen like 3rd from now most likely.

Oh also I don't recall who this was (could have been you?) but I recall a long time ago someone wanted a K-Drama recommendation with no romance, found the first K-Drama where there really is no romance at all, like there are side characters who are couples but leads have zero romance and there is no 'will they won't they' kind of thing, that was also very good. Called The Village: Achiaras Secret. One of the main characters in that is played by Sungjae who plays Tae-kwang in School 2015.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2016-07-29 at 06:15 AM.

Deleted
    Add a game for me please. It's called: 1985

small clue: Biggest grossing film of said year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo The Goonies then, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You literally stole my answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You literally stole my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post

Great Scott!

Deleted
    I loved that film when I was kid. Literally wore the vhs tape out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Great Scott!
    You're just not thinking fourth-dimensionally!

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone :3 Things have been a struggle fighting with the insurance on medication, but reading everyone's replies helps! Forgive me but I must speak K-drama some more.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Recommends Reply 1997 then Sassy Go Go
    Tons of K-drama awesomeness
    Oops, I forgot to mention that I already watched Sassy Go Go, but I LOVED it. Probably like it more than School 2015, though that was great too. I liked how there was a bit of mystery regarding Soo In throughout the show, it was a bit refreshing in a school drama. I'll do Reply 1997 and Angry Mom next then. I'm putting off Boys over Flowers for right now because I have already seen a few episodes of it and I'm familiar with the story line, and I want to get the new stuff in before the game (if I can play it).

Let's Fight Ghost is on my to-do list, it looks right up my alley, and I did love Kim So Hyun (she's so cute). But first the school dramas. Also I thought Ji Soo did great in Sassy Go Go, acting was superb, but Lee Won Keun's smile just really......was my thing.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't recommend a no-romance drama because I love romance so much, but you mentioned that it has Tae Kwang's actor in it, and that automatically means it goes on the list. <3 Gong Tae Kwang.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the Future? Did it come out that year?
    Last edited by Senna1251; 2016-07-29 at 08:09 PM. Reason: not flooding the thread with K-drama
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I have a theory on what Cruelle's theme will be.

Deleted
    Back to the Future? Did it come out that year?
    Yep, Came out in 1985. It was top of the box office that year beat Rambo 2 and Rocky 4 by along way. Colour Purple and Out of Africa complete the top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Your only a little bit right. Which is why I had to call it 1985.

Your only a little bit right. Which is why I had to call it 1985.
    I was just happy to have an excuse to post that gif.

Also, I'm happy to hear you and Senna are doing well.

If this is going to be a time traveller mafia, I officially love you, Cruelle.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Don't even start, Danner. I've already silently declared my undying love for Cruelle. Which is unfortunate, because I've also quite-subtly declared my unbridled passion for Blood Fox. And now that those two realize they have to compete for my affection, it's only a matter of time before one kills the other.

You guys can vie for Cruelle's affections all you want, but I'm clearly his favorite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    If this is going to be a time traveller mafia, I officially love you, Cruelle.
    Well I don't want to give anything away but you really shouldn't miss this game.

Don't even start, Danner. I've already silently declared my undying love for Cruelle. Which is unfortunate, because I've also quite-subtly declared my unbridled passion for Blood Fox. And now that those two realize they have to compete for my affection, it's only a matter of time before one kills the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    You guys can vie for Cruelle's affections all you want, but I'm clearly his favorite.
    Since game 45.5 Robo is my fav

Going to be an interesting night one next time we all play mafia

The smellin's manure, and the drippin's manure

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's Fight Ghost is on my to-do list, it looks right up my alley, and I did love Kim So Hyun (she's so cute). But first the school dramas. Also I thought Ji Soo did great in Sassy Go Go, acting was superb, but Lee Won Keun's smile just really......was my thing.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't recommend a no-romance drama because I love romance so much, but you mentioned that it has Tae Kwang's actor in it, and that automatically means it goes on the list. <3 Gong Tae Kwang.
    Awesome! Yea Sassy Go Go was amazing, loved it. Sungjae is great yea, he plays a rookie police officer in the village.

Speaking of Jisoo, if you like him and Kim So Hyun another one to consider is Page Turner. It's a mini series so only 3 episodes, a bit different to the regular K-Dramas since it's only 3 episodes but it has both Jisoo and Kim So Hyun in it as the leads. Kim So Hyun was also in a great movie called Pure Love to consider, possibly the saddest movie I've ever seen. Spent like a good 20-30 minutes of that movie crying.

Deleted
    Game 92- Buffy (2) Dru's Revenge is ready. If someone could change that for me, thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Next game is going to be during Olympics, so I'm gonna have to skip that one due to no time between watching it + modding Olympic thread and GenOT.

I do plan on playing the next one after though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that was fast Cru. Updated it!