Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahahah
    Eastern European economies are growing to get on par with the rest of Europe. The demographic crisis they are running into is recognised as an issue by economists across the board.
    Surely, a blog can tell us how if we have robots working for us our GDP increases while population falls.
    Which is a ridiculous thing to say obviously, as predictions are made with the means you're in possess NOW, not a wishy washy future.
    Plus again, funny, you're claiming 5 million people can destroy European culture, and yet you're completely unaffected by the catastrophic consequences a demographic crisis would actually have on european culture.
    Of course they are growing to get on par with the rest of Europe. That however does no explain why they are growing while the population is contracting.
    Frankly, I dont care what the economists are saying - they have been wrong on numerous issues and the premise by the way is not accepted by all of them.

The link I gave you is hardly a blog. One of the most respected and well researched think-tanks in the business. And the argument does not hinge on the robotics at all but the simple fact that the industrial basis and know-how does not evaporate in most countries that undergo population decline.
    Christ, learn to conceptualize what you read.

you're claiming 5 million people can destroy European culture
    I have never, ever said this or even implied, filthy liar. Quote me directly or shut the f- up.
    Honestly, if there was an option to report you for slander you would never get off the ban vacation.

unaffected by the catastrophic consequences a demographic crisis would actually have on european culture.
    Have I ever stated that I or the countries would be unaffected?
    Man, what a specimen you are - twisting what others have said while putting words in mouths of other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Can the polish migrant workers go back to Poland? Same with Orbans people.

Seriously, never met such cold people as them. Also cut any moneu they get, build a wall so they can * live like they want.
    I would welcome them leaving UK and West in general, have the natives do the jobs they are not willing to do.
    But in any case, free borders are a thing in EU - you know that, right? However rest of the world that is pouring in to Europe are not member states of EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Can the polish migrant workers go back to Poland? Same with Orbans people.

Seriously, never met such cold people as them. Also cut any moneu they get, build a wall so they can * live like they want.
    Poland is member of EU and Polish can settle & work in every EU country they desire. But I guess you are too dense to see the difference.
    And BTW where is your comment about 'worthless Poles'? IMHO people, who work for their living and integrate well into their host country, hardly can be called worthless.

Oh Christianity.....

Once again, the whole Pope thing...even the ''densest'' guy must realize even with confusion that he is not the one that built the Vatican and that he can hardly sell Renaissance paintings to pay for the bill ?

Yeah, the Catholic Church have a huge patriomony....but the market value of Saint-Peter is a bit low.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    integrate well into their host country, hardly can be called worthless.
    I don't know about this one.

I have lived in the community of my people that have significant population in the UK and I abso-fucking-lutely understand why half of the Brits voted for Leave.

I was pretty taken aback by the whiny, teary articles that came out after Brexit about the alleged hate crimes (what a ridiculous concept) against Eastern Europeans.
    Well, guess what - vast majority live in a secluded clusters, oblivious to what's happening in the UK, raising their kids as if they live in their homeland. Complete disregard (and lack of knowledge in the first place) for the passing of British values, customs, traditions, understanding of history to the next generation. They live as if they have rented out a space which serves as an extension of their homeland.
    I am not surprised that a lot of Brits are anxious about what's happening in these immigrant communities.

Do people not understand that a country isn't under moral obligation to just let anyone who wants in into their borders?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    I don't know about this one.

I have lived in the community of my people that have significant population in the UK and I abso-fucking-lutely understand why half of the Brits voted for Leave.

I was pretty taken aback by the whiny, teary articles that came out after Brexit about the alleged hate crimes (what a ridiculous concept) against Eastern Europeans.
    Well, guess what - vast majority live in a secluded clusters, oblivious to what's happening in the UK, raising their kids as if they live in their homeland. Complete disregard (and lack of knowledge in the first place) for the passing of British values, customs, traditions, understanding of history to the next generation. They live as if they have rented out a space which serves as an extension of their homeland.
    I am not surprised that a lot of Brits are anxious about what's happening in these immigrant communities.
    I would really hate to inform you of what kind of regimes had a fantasm about wicked subhuman Poles.

And on the other side Crusades unified muslims against the Christiandom and inspired so much hatred against us that it reverberates to this very day.
    Let me guess it was all the evil west who just attacked for no reason at all and it had nothing to do with 450 years of muslim conquest and conversion, killing christians and stealing their lands prio to the crusades? i mean they should have just sat on their asses while the muslims continued to steal their lands and slaughter or convert the people right?

It's almost like reading from muslim scholars from that time who really believed that the franks just showed up right out of the blue and attacked for no reason at all, leaving the nice muslims to be the defenders of the evil christianity, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I would really hate to inform you of what kind of regimes had a fantasm about wicked subhuman Poles.
    I know, especially as someone who had a relative who ran away from Poland to here, abandoning his family in the 1939 just to stay alive.

But that is not the point I'm making. The people I lived with for a month and met are all decent, hard-working and wonderful people.
    But they are absolutely detached from the British society. They consume their media, their press on daily basis. They send their kids to ''X schools'' on weekends, they actively bring those children in the way they would if they lived in their homeland. They have their little ''X-nation'' meetings every week or so, where they speak in their own tongue, practice their customs and traditions as if the country they live in as in Britian.

I absolutely stand against that. Integrate -> assimilate or get out. And I leave no one out of that principle. Stop with this multicultural non-sense.

Ah, and here we go : ''dah pure white wumin are stolen by the filthy strangers''-one again, that they consent or not is a moot point.
    If you can't grasp that it's about handing over the nation to your enemy rather than some racial sex thing then you need to check in to the funny farm.

''Cucks'' is a pathetic insult, that make instantly think to a fedorah wearing dude living in the basement of his mom, whose only hope of ''scoring'' would indeed be the execution of every non white male and all white ''liberals''
    You can't even keep track of your memes if you equate someone using cuck with a fedora, which matches the limp wrist leftists throwing the nation into the garbage.

Don't hate on the pope for this, he's the PR pope after all, here to give the catholic church it's good name back (not working, not buying it.). He's supposed to be the dalai llama of the west, saying all the right things about peace and love that people who don't pay too much attention to the goings-on of the world love to hear.

Don't pretend like the pope is in some left-wing conspiracy against you, he's just looking out for his own. The refugees are just refugees. The economic migrants, radicalized youths and career terrorists who follow them aren't and it's because of that that the entire influx should be vetted more carefully. Yes, letting in a million at once in a bad idea and the Germans brought this on themselves, but not letting any in isn't the answer either. Ignoring this issue won't make it go away or get any better.

I find that the humanitarian ideals of western culture are worth upholding by taking proper care of some war refugees, I also think that the ones who aren't that should, especially at a time like this, be kicked out. If you want to wallow in fear and xenophobic rage go right ahead, but do expect people to think lesser of you for doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    If you can't grasp that it's about handing over the nation to your enemy rather than some racial sex thing then you need to check in to the funny farm.

You can't even keep track of your memes if you equate someone using cuck with a fedora, which matches the limp wrist leftists throwing the nation into the garbage.
    Yes, your site told you that, so it must be true. It's on the Internet, so it's obviously true. If a MRA scream with eye bulging about ''cucks'', everything he says is true. Besides, it's well known that the best proof of virility is acting tough online : nothing prove ''pure alpha stronkness'' than repeating 500 times ''cucks'' and ''kill Arabs'' : that the proof you are tough, manly and virile.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    What about Poland taking in immigrants from war-torn Ukraine? Are they less important, because they are not on western news anymore? Which western country actually cared about that, other than talking high in media?
    Everyone just cares how many people europe takes in from the middleeast, there is tons of arab nations not taking in shit even though they share the same culture and religion but you never see anyone care about that, it's just europe that needs to take them all in.

Yes, your site told you that, so it must be true. It's on the Internet, so it's obviously true. If a MRA scream with eye bulging about ''cucks'', everything he says is true. Besides, it's well known that the best proof of virility is acting tough online : nothing prove ''pure alpha stronkness'' than repeating 500 times ''cucks'' and ''kill Arabs'' : that the proof you are tough, manly and virile.
    LUL hate all men because none of them will touch you LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    LUL hate all men because none of them will touch you LUL
    Ah, the feminists are ugly lesbian of hot girls ''argument''..

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kind of have to agree with the OP, and not the Pope on this one.
    All of this talk of "Sharing the burden" really is BS. It isn't the fault or responsibility of Poland or many other countries that are being pressured into accepting so many refugees, and spewing this "Think about the women and children!" is nothing more than propaganda.
    There ARE terrorists who are getting into countries under the guise of innocent refugees, to think otherwise is ridiculous. What % of them are terrorists is kind of irrelevant, because those terrorists will find shelter and support among the "innocent" refugees, simply by following their religion.
    There is this misconception that you need to strap a bomb to your chest to be considered a terrorist; How long do you think someone who is enough of a religious zealot that they would create a bomb to murder people with would last in this global climate without being masked by "Innocent" civilians?
    So countries should be expected to put themselves at a much higher risk of attack and general turmoil, due to something that they had nothing to do with, simply because other countries care more about opinions than they do safety?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    What about Poland taking in immigrants from war-torn Ukraine? Are they less important, because they are not on western news anymore? Which western country actually cared about that, other than talking high in media?
    Well, of course they are less important. If you read this forum or even this very thread, then you will immediately notice that muslim lovers here hate people from Eastern Europe.

I cannot understand why regressive left loves muslims so much and turns blind eye for whatever backward customs they bring to the Europe.

Well, of course they are less important. If you read this forum or even this very thread, then you will immediately notice that muslim lovers here hate people from Eastern Europe.

I cannot understand why regressive left loves muslims so much and turns blind eye for whatever backward customs they bring to the Europe.
    Of course, if you don't spend your days talking about how you have a big gun and you are going to nuke a random arab country, you are ''a regressive left cuck''.

Why are you being so ridiculous? You think posting Twitter hashtags and being in "solidarity" is going to solve these problems? No, the invaders need kicked out, but since so many among you are like this...

*snipped*

and this...

*snipped*

... there is no chance. The cucks believe in BOHICA.

Infracted - Spam/Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-30 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's almost as if we're in some union with Poland where we can actually try to reason with them and pressure them into aiding.
    Just as you can pressure them, the Poles have the rights to resist and deny your pleas. Thank God EU is not a Federation (and thankfully never will be anymore) in which the capital can force states in to adopting policies that are not beneficial to them.

And there are better ways to help than to take people in to society that a) doesn't want them, b) they don't want to go in the first place.

I've been saying for a while and some politicians have also been proposing this idea - Eastern/Central Europe can help but not in the German way.
    First and foremost, the help should go to the camps in Lybia, Turkey. Eastern Europe can provide plenty of food, cheap but relatively good clothing, mobile housing, meds and timber. And frankly that would be a lot more humane than what Germany is doing - taking them in and dumping them off in to some horrible apartments where they are left to take care for themselves.
    Last edited by Fruujik; 2016-07-30 at 08:31 PM.