Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    With castigator as the new go to talent, does that change our secondary statweights in favor of crit? Or does it remain haste > mastery > the rest.
    I would say it puts crit over mastery for sure for prepatch. This is a completely unproven assumption so don't take what im saying as definitive. It just seems like it will make the FW mechanic matter more and since Castigator is a passive that procs on crits...I can only assume that crit will go ahead of mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    With castigator as the new go to talent, does that change our secondary statweights in favor of crit? Or does it remain haste > mastery > the rest.
    Crit was already above Mastery for single target even before the Clawing Shadows stealth nerf.

Where do people get all of this info? seriously, is it just due to pure research everyday staring at your dps meters and mathing?

Deleted
    Flow1 suggested epi hits harder than castigator now. That just about sums up bliz's skill at balancing.

Such a shame that my main alt is a fire mage no chance class trinket will be merged in pre-patch

Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2016-07-30 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Where do people get all of this info? seriously, is it just due to pure research everyday staring at your dps meters and mathing?
    That is honestly something I'd like to know as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    RuneDk pointed out epi hits harder than castigator now. That just about sums up bliz's skill at balancing.

Such a shame that my main alt is a fire mage no chance class trinket will be merged in pre-patch

What did I point out? I don't think I said anything about epidemic or castigator in terms of deeps....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenjing View Post
    at Groukh which other nerfs will come? And where can I read the Hotfixes? I only find the hotfixes of 26.07.
    I only know of CS (Live) and a dev on the DK discord told us about Death's Advance removal, so no more passive movement speed. That's all for now.

Deleted
    Sorry runedk I meant flow1. I'll edit my post.

I'll blame it on some sort Freudian irony considering you asked where this stealth nerf info comes from.

The Death's Advance Passive removal....really boggles my mind...are both specs going to get much more tanky or passive healing? Cause this lack of mobility that most if not all other classes have....is pretty obnoxious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Sorry runedk I meant flow1. I'll edit my post.

I'll blame it on some sort Freudian irony considering you asked where this stealth nerf info comes from.
    Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    The Death's Advance Passive removal....really boggles my mind...are both specs going to get much more tanky or passive healing? Cause this lack of mobility that most if not all other classes have....is pretty obnoxious

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good to me.
    If they're keeping lingering apparition the same, it's not completely bad, but it does kinda blow

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good to me.
    Whatever happened to "if you are rather immobile, your dps should be higher when on target" anyways...these removals and no compensations toward that goal they mentioned are getting to be old. Let alone the fact that we're having to find all of these changes on our own because they won't post hotfix notes before or at the same time as they do these things. I don't particularly enjoy logging in weaker than the day before and not being able to see an official reason why.

Deleted
    From a fortune teller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    Whatever happened to "if you are rather immobile, your dps should be higher when on target" anyways...these removals and no compensations toward that goal they mentioned are getting to be old. Let alone the fact that we're having to find all of these changes on our own because they won't post hotfix notes before or at the same time as they do these things. I don't particularly enjoy logging in weaker than the day before and not being able to see an official reason why.
    all I'm hoping for is that they're messing with stuff and don't want an outcry, but it is shady as fuck

This kind of nerfs is what makes me really question whether I will carry on maining a DK in legion. As a class we have suffered badly from our launch. We had to deal with so many knee jerk nerfs. Legion was for me a way for blizzard to fix the class and gives us something. Since as a class we have undeniably lost in mobility and raid CDs to be left with 1 grip or 2 grips for unholy, I was expecting that the DK dps will be by far (keyword) the best dps of all melee that have way higher mobility.

Alas this nerf, whilst many of you wont see it as a problem, I see it as a continuation of how DKs are perceived and where the dev wants to leave us in the dps ladder.

In the grand scheme of things, this is prepatch. it is supposed to not matter at all. But seeing how blizzard dealt with warlocks (quick nerfs) and now DKs, while they have been blind to fire mages and their 4p+class trinket, I feel that this is precisely a touch of what to expect from them in terms of DK treatment.

Ignoring crit gear on beta has come back to bite me in the ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't know how much damage each of your abilities are doing, something is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

And this is why I fear DK. Instead of buffing Frost they nerf Unholy and the DK class suffers as a whole. I think I will just go Rogue/Hunter until the dust settles.

Oh good. For a second I thought DKs might lose their title as most nerffed class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Oh good. For a second I thought DKs might lose their title as most nerffed class in the game.
    Hah, poor fool. That title is ours for the end of days...even if some specs gradually creep up on our claim to shame.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    It feels like All Will Serve got a huge stealthbuff as well, the skulker's bonespray have unreal damage now compared what it was before.
    This steatlh buff was in on pre-patch day. I wrote it here on MMO-Champion and the DK discord. No one responded to me.