Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    You know I take a lot of hate about Arsenal but it's hard to give anything back. Do they have any football teams where you live, or is it just a bunch of rugby players fucking sheep?
    Back to back Rugby world cup champions with a professional win % of over 91% so can have a dig at that if you like. Fucking sheep? Thought that was Wales? Dunno I'm sure theres a few different countries with that witty joke

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    You know I take a lot of hate about Arsenal but it's hard to give anything back. Do they have any football teams where you live, or is it just a bunch of rugby players fucking sheep?
    Just applied to your guild m8.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Just applied to your guild m8.
    Great application thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Gameiro signs for Atlético.

That came out of the blue. Great singing, he's a great player and without a doubt should have been in the France squad along with Alex instead of donkeys like Gignac.

Deleted
    Looking at Middlesbrough friendly's at-least they have learned how to come back after been down, With some luck Rhodes can keep his goal average up 5 goals in 5 games would love to see him scoring freely in the PL.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2016-07-30 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Gameiro signs for Atlético.

That came out of the blue. Great singing, he's a great player and without a doubt should have been in the France squad along with Alex instead of donkeys like Gignac.
    not really out of the blue but it is has been quiet

We are getting Vietto from Atletico (he chose playing time with us over the prestige of Barca)

We also signed Ben Yedder for 9 million. I don't follow Ligue 1 so don't know much about him, reddit says it is a great deal for us. Know anything about him?

Deleted
    Yeah he's a good player from waht I've seen but not especially paying attention to Toulouse I can't say if he'll be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ibrahimovic just scored with a bicycle kick 3 minutes into his debut.

Zlatan scoring in 4mins of debut while arsenal get snubbed by Vardy and watch Higuain go to Juve.

Rashford came on at half-time and has been great so far. Even Zlatan looked impressed with the way he won the penalty.

Also I find it ironic that Utd were losing until Wayne scores 2 and Fellaini gets a 4th.

Mata with the 5th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Mata with the 5th.
    Will Mourinho keep him and fix their relationship? Do miracles exist?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Will Mourinho keep him and fix their relationship? Do miracles exist?
    He was IMHO, United's best player last season and has been amazing in the 2 pre-season games. It'll be an absolute joke if Rooney starts ahead of him or if Mou sells him.

Well he doesn't seem to be on that list that has been going around of the 8 players Mourinho told to find another club. I think the "bad" relationship between the two has been vastly overstated

Deleted
    Chelsea all over the place.

Take like two or three players out of that side and they look like the worst they were last year.
    Matic and Oscar looking like championship players out there.

Deleted
    How long until Enzo headbutts someone in the chest?

Really hope Chalobah stays with Chelsea this season.
    Got a bit of everything. Kind of reminds me of Essien.

100 million for Pogba is a lot yes, but he is a very marketable player. When Ronaldo and Messi retire he will surely be on of the main faces of football generally. If United have make £75mil off of Zlatan shirt sales, with him being an Adidas man you start to see how these deals are financed long term.