Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Then It seems you are a special case, cuz alot of the germans I've met have been pretty nice.
    Obviously that's just a farce to make everyone trust us again so we can start being mean again later with greater impact. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    People use their freedom of speech to criticize each other's arguments, it is normal. If you support western values, including freedom of speech, then you should support this too.

Only mother and children? In addition to nationalism, racism and religious intolerance, let's also throw in sexism on top of that!

How about following another western principle - presumption of innocence - and think about global policies, instead of focusing on some individuals exhibiting bad behavior and generalizing everyone based on them?

"White guilt" is just another Internet term, thrown along with things like "SJW", "leftie", etc., used when the person has run out of valid arguments. I wouldn't bother explaining it to them, if I were you.
    presumption of innocence disregards basic skills of observation. there's so few female terrorists that it's negligible.

as for white guilt, it's a very sickeningly real thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    presumption of innocence disregards basic skills of observation. there's so few female terrorists that it's negligible.

as for white guilt, it's a very sickeningly real thing.
    There is also a negligible amount of male terrorists among refugees. What is it, a few terrorists per a few million people?

"White guilt" exists only in the minds of people on the Internet, that can't understand others' position, so they resort to strawmanning it instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

There is also a negligible amount of male terrorists among refugees. What is it, a few terrorists per a few million people?

"White guilt" exists only in the minds of people on the Internet, that can't understand others' position, so they resort to strawmanning it instead.
    every time you see some ugly-ass white chick screaming about white people being inherently racist, or white privilege, you're looking at someone consumed by white guilt.

while i see middle easterners and know they're caucasian and thus basically white, the term still applies to the people that scream racism, islamophobia, and other horseshit like that when you disagree with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Obviously that's just a farce to make everyone trust us again so we can start being mean again later with greater impact. :P
    Haha, well I'm on to you now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dude, you are aware, even vaguely, that the Germans forced the Russians to sign a treaty that made Versailles look mild ?

But of course, ''dah furhah'' hated the jeeeeeews, so if ''dah furhhah'' said that Alsace-Lorraine was German, it was German. A 100% pure aryan is always telling the truth.....
    Stop doing drugs please. It's clearly bad for your health.

10+ Year Old Account
    every time you see some ugly-ass white chick screaming about white people being inherently racist, or white privilege, you're looking at someone consumed by white guilt.

while i see middle easterners and know they're caucasian and thus basically white, the term still applies to the people that scream racism, islamophobia, and other horseshit like that when you disagree with it.
    How many times do you see them, unless you spend your time on Youtube purposefully looking for such videos? How many times have you seen such in Germany?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Haha, well I'm on to you now!
    Crap, I shouldn't have said anything... our evil masterplan is uncovered! Quick lads, pretend I'm joking!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Dude, you are aware, even vaguely, that the Germans forced the Russians to sign a treaty that made Versailles look mild ?

But of course, ''dah furhah'' hated the jeeeeeews, so if ''dah furhhah'' said that Alsace-Lorraine was German, it was German. A 100% pure aryan is always telling the truth.....
    Wow.... Just wow... I think we have a retard in sector one.

How many times do you see them, unless you spend your time on Youtube purposefully looking for such videos? How many times have you seen such in Germany?
    i see a lot of it from all over europe, but the majority of it comes from sweden.

it's why i'm happy for the UK getting to vote leave. happy for you guys to get away from that nonsense.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-07-30 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You should acknowledge that times change. How long is this "white guilt" flag going to be raised in our name when I have yet to encounter anyone actually acting like that in Germany? The argument "We can't do that, or we'll be nazis again" is the one stupid thing I haven't heard, ever... The only exception I'd grant you is perhaps anything related to Israel, but by now I think we're even past that. If we don't give much of a fuck about them and criticise them for their behaviour, how can you seriously argue that we're doing anything because of some sick guilt trip that people invented recently?
    You haven't ever heard of the people suggesting we (you) should move on from the whole holocaust thing?
    99% of Germans have absolutely no involvement in it, yet it still needs to be an open wound.
    I have seen newsclips where people questioning the whole 'welcome everyone speil' gets told they are acting like nazis, i'm amazed you haven't.
    And that's the truth, mate. Nobody ever talked about Germany being on a guilt trip until the right wing discovered that argument a couple years ago? I mean what the fuck are we supposed to do to fight that bullshit argument? Should we start gassing people again just to prove that we don't actually feel guilty about what OUR GRANDPARENTS did?
    Do pray tell, Why have you gotten rid of all 'reichs' ? - That argument is not actually new.

If the Russians were not ''forced'' to accept Brest , the Germans were not.

But of course, they had to accept-since they lost the war. Period.
    Their positions were not remotely similar, Russia chose to end the war, Germany did not.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-07-30 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see a lot of it from all over europe, but the majority of it comes from sweden.

it's why i'm happy for the UK getting to vote leave. happy for you guys to get away from that nonsense.
    Strange. I've never seen it in Europe, nor anywhere else in real life.

Strange. I've never seen it in Europe, nor anywhere else in real life.
    You don't do a lot of reading do you...?

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Wow.... Just wow... I think we have a retard in sector one.
    What is stupid ? That Alsace Lorraine is French ? That Brest Livstok was a treaty much harsher than Versailles ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You haven't ever heard of the people suggesting we (you) should move on from the whole holocaust thing?
    99% of Germans have absolutely no involvement in it, yet it still needs to be an open wound.
    I have seen newsclips where people questioning the whole 'welcome everyone speil' gets told they are acting like nazis, i'm amazed you haven't.

Do pray tell, Why have you gotten rid of all 'reichs' ? - That argument is not actually new.

Their positions were not remotely similar, Russia chose to end the war, Germany did not.

You mean that Germany signed that armistice because of, y'know, losing the war ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Never seen it in my country.

I bet they all just have Tumblr accounts and are subscribed to far-left subreddits.
    I see it quite a bit but then again I live near a university and a pretty garbage one at that.

It is clear that their immigration policy is a disaster. It is so poorly thought out that one could reasonably argue that Merkel is treasonous to Germany the way she has handed her country away to "refugees" which of course, didn't need to be brought into Germany in the first place, and certainly don't need permanent residence. If they were there as refugees, they can have temporary housing and assistance and then be sent back to their country when its safe. Her reckless endangerment of her people is unforgivable. Germany is now a Muslim war zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You don't do a lot of reading do you...?
    What does reading have to do with it?

Never seen it in my country.

I bet they all just have Tumblr accounts and are subscribed to far-left subreddits.
    I mean, the only country in which I've seen some resemblance of "white guilt" existing at all was Uzbekistan, and those were Uzbek supremacists that blamed whites in everything that was going wrong in their country.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

I've heard people suggest it and it puzzles me everytime. Why should "I move on" from something I don't feel responsible for? What I'm responsible for is not doing the same thing again. Seems a pretty easy task for me so far, alas, I'm having a difficult time preventing other people from going down that route. When I point out how history shows where hate like this will lead, they keep telling me I feel guilty... um, no. I don't. I just know that history has a habit of repeating itself. Mostly, because people tend to make the same mistakes.

Germany of the 30s wasn't full of idiots. It was full of people with their own very personal worries and concerns. Much like the people today. And much like the people today they were all too happy to tolerate someone blaming an ethnic group as long as they were left alone. Back then it was the Jews, these days it's the Muslims. And for some fucked up reason some idiots think we should let that pass, because... "they get what they deserve," I guess?

That kind of ideology only works so far. We could stop it now, without much drama, before it becomes a problem. But once it gains momentum and people somehow think it's not really bad to discriminate against a group, why not make laws about it? Forbid Mosques, because they're really just places to incite Muslims into committing crimes. Then what? Remove their financial support by cutting them from the social system while also forbidding them to sell their "barbaric halal" food? We'll get those that abide by all these laws later when we revisit the whole idea of race and just reinterpret the ethnicity into a "race" again as was done before.

"Questioning" a situation that gets out of control is good. I don't have an issue with that. We're just having a debate and I hope I'm not being too harsh on you. Why are you seeing me be more than just impolite to those fucks in this forum that suggest we should deport Muslims entirely, or just let them drown in the sea or... fuckit, just kill 'em all? Because they're not questioning anything. They don't actually give a fuck about the refugee situation. To them it's just a good excuse to finally, finally be open about their Xenophobia and legitimise their wish to discriminate and prejudice against Muslims. To finally have a legit excuse to fuck them up. And no, I won't tolerate that. Not one bit. Simple as that. If they truly wanted to "question" that one decision by Merkel, they would a) know what was going on and b) what the decision was and c) come up with actual constructive suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    It is clear that their immigration policy is a disaster. It is so poorly thought out that one could reasonably argue that Merkel is treasonous to Germany the way she has handed her country away to "refugees" which of course, didn't need to be brought into Germany in the first place, and certainly don't need permanent residence. If they were there as refugees, they can have temporary housing and assistance and then be sent back to their country when its safe. Her reckless endangerment of her people is unforgivable. Germany is now a Muslim war zone.
    Hindsight, 20/20 and all that jazz. For a situation that wasn't quite anticipated in its violent eruption, the Government handled it magnificently. We've had problems and crimes due to the uncontrolled situation but by and large, this is far from the doom people glorify in their posts. Don't be deceived by raging demagogues. Treason? Hardly. Demanding? Of course. But then, some of the best leaders in the modern world have demanded from their citizens rather than babysit them all the time.

And... that bit about permanent residence, none of that is happening. You're mixing shit up. Not surprising with the amount of false information that is flying around.

Aah, sucks to be you.
    And where do you live?
    Because as far as I know universities in the Netherlands are for educating yourself and such..
    Currently Manitoba though that is changing in about a month. Downtown its all rainbow hair as far as the eye can see.. save for the poor part that is still almost entirely natives.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    they are a negligible neonazi group that will get outnumbered 10x by their counter demo. Not worth a thread because German people are all what neonazis not are by more than 80%. We also want a better government but a left wing government. Merkel is right/conservative.
    im confused, is that euro right? which is actually left and democrat here? cause no way can a person be right/conservative and let in illegal aliens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why would we do this?
    Germany is the founder of the EU.
    aka we run this shit

anybody with a brain knows germany won the world war just many years later. europe such an easy continent to conquer.