Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Dude what. I don't even...
    There's a war at Ukraine, but I assume you don't know about that because western media don't care about that anymore...
    I think we have trouble with understanding each other. I simply said that I do not understand why you are bringing Ukrainian refugees here, not that I don't know what's happening there. And with that there are many people coming from Ukraine to live in Poland, although they do not have a status of refugees.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Probably the stupidest title I ever seen. Today.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    These things are spoken to individuals, not nations. Similarly, it would also be unrealistic for a nation to enforce a law against lying, coveting and disobeying parents.
    And what nations are if not a group of individuals?
    What are politicians if not individuals chosen to represent other individuals?

Don't argue with me, argue with government which is claiming to follow and protect christian values, but in fact decides to break them.

So, you're saying that nobody on here who would use the pope's statements as arguments for one belief or another would also accept the pope's words as valid arguments involving other issues?
    No, I'm saying that you haven't pointed to anyone, or referred to any specific opinion said in here, so there is simply nothing to discuss further in this subtopic, meaning this specific thing you shared had no impact on anything in this thread. There are people of the kind you mentioned. The end.

- - - Updated - - -

What does 'refugee status' mean then? If it's just a bureocratic term differenting people from one war-torn region from people from another war-torn region, should that even be discutted?
    There's a separate procedure to obtain refugee status. I didn't plan to discuss it, you brought the topic of Ukrainian refugees out of the blue. No idea what your point was.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It refutes this: "those refugees end up raping your women so much that your nation's rape statistic goes up by a multiple of 20"
    And: "Ok you got me. It's not 20 times. It's more like 15 times: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape"
    Could you perhaps make a point and stick to it?
    Well it did go up by a multiple of 15, and you don't think the huge influx of immigrants who rape people 5 times more often has anything to do with that? You have no direct evidence linking such a huge leap solely to the changes in law. But it is a known fact that these rates would go up when you let in these immigrants that have such a higher crime rate in that country, particularly sexual crimes. Worst case scenario for me, I flopped on the number and you get stuck on that, but immigrants are still severely bad for Poland because of these crime statistics. Four times more likely to commit murder, three times more likely for violent crimes, five times more likely to commit sexual crimes.

All of them pre-existing insults.
    So I was right, thanks.
    I doubt that that was the first time anyone was ever called 'thick' before. You do realize that word can have a negative connotation outside merely describing the relative width of something, right?

Sure we do, like a book that is 2000 years old.
    Which is why I personally find Catholicism to be the better form of Christianity, it actually has internal protocols to change with the times.
    Then that isn't christianity anymore. It's a shoot off that has abandoned christian teachings and principles but still retains the namesake for some reason. A belief system doesn't 'change with the times' by abandoning the teachings of that belief system. Changing with the times is having a band in sunday morning worship service instead of a choir, not throwing out core doctrines.

And where does he contradict the teachings of Christ?
    If anything he follows them better than any Pope in our history.
    Like I said. Christ speaks to individuals. Not to nations. We are told to turn the other cheek, not to let people do whatever they want, whenever they want, to whomever they want. Just like it would be unrealistic to enforce laws against lying, covetry and disobedience to parents (basically, laws against all sins), so too would it be unrealistic to apply all commands in the Bible given to individuals to nations or systems of government. This isn't saying there is absolutely no overlap though. Realistically, if a nation wanted to apply these teachings to their entire country, and legalized both assault and theft (ie: turn the other cheek, if a man steals your cloak, give him your shirt as well) then that nation wouldn't last very long or do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    No, I'm saying that you haven't pointed to anyone, or referred to any specific opinion said in here, so there is simply nothing to discuss further in this subtopic, meaning this specific thing you shared had no impact on anything in this thread. There are people of the kind you mentioned. The end.
    I never really claimed that it was an important issue, or that there are people here constantly abusing such a viewpoint. It's just something really silly I've seen in the past from people in various places on the interwebs.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarilo1 View Post
    what a hypocrite, has the Vatican done shit? No? Figured.
    The Vatican took in refugees...so...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Pope didn't use the word terrorist at all, he's talking about refugees.

But that's the same thing according to you, isn't it?
    As they come in there is no way of differentiating them. Therein lies the problem.

Point would be about Pope's message, unless this thread is about something else. I don't think he meant only people who took some bureocratic procedure to receive some arbitrary 'status'. War is war, but apparently only middle east wars matter.
    Well then... I don't think the pope specified syrian refugees only. He was speaking about people fleeing from the horrors of war and hunger, without specifying the country. But I'm not surprised people and media are narrowing it down to syrian refugees only.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we just calling immigrants terrorists now?

Somehow I find it unsurprising that "god's representative on Earth" would be quixotic enough to emphasize kindness over caution.

When you live in a veritable palace surrounded at all times by guards and worship a deity who's so well off that the streets of his domain are paved with gold, it must be difficult to ground your moral compass in reality.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Neemo View Post
    Are we just calling immigrants terrorists now?
    Would save time...

The Pope didn't use the word terrorist at all, he's talking about refugees.

But that's the same thing according to you, isn't it?
    What you and all PC FAIL to realize, to the terrorist, Refugees is a GOLDEN ticket to get in and do terrorism. They dress, act like refugees and bam, next month 50 polish people die in a bombing. What the fuck is in PC people's head? How fucking stupid they can get? PC tries to fight evil, but they realize they ARE the very EVIL.

Remember France atttacks? Germany Attacks? The Truth, the FACT is out there.

I'm an atheist and even I think the pope is the anti christ. That nigga talked about blessing aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    What you and all PC FAIL to realize, to the terrorist, Refugees is a GOLDEN ticket to get in and do terrorism. They dress, act like refugees and bam, next month 50 polish people die in a bombing. What the fuck is in PC people's head? How fucking stupid they can get? PC tries to fight evil, but they realize they ARE the very EVIL.

Remember France atttacks? Germany Attacks? The Truth, the FACT is out there.
    I think fear paralyzed you so you stopped thinking clearly. Are you going to get rid of everyone and anything that can help terrorists in any way?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm an atheist and even I think the pope is the anti christ. That nigga talked about blessing aliens
    You bein' speciest against aliens, brah?

15+ Year Old Account
    I read the title and I thought the Pope was criticizing poland for not taking convicted terrorists into their prison.

Turns out the OP is just another fascist.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Would save time...
    for racist bigots anyway, yeah.

All refugees are terrorists? What the fuck is with this title? Why is this title not changed?

A countries people should always have the right to accept or deny any foreign peoples. Calling them fascist is a sad attempt to shame people who just want to be left alone or who just rather be safe then sorry when it comes to potential problems. Personally I'd rather all this massive amount of money being used for refugees and economic migrants was used towards anything regarding a solution in their own region. It makes absolutely no sense to disperse people who haven't the slightest clue on how to conform to western values around the world. I'm with Poland 100% I wish more counties people would stand up for themselves like this.
    Pope Francis should go take a look at my friends once beautiful neighborhood out in the UK before migrants invited by the government absolutely destroyed it and turn it into a ghetto.

Deleted
    Its quite funny how Mmochamp lets racists and such thread titles be there but keep infracting me.

And yes, i do agree that Islam is evil. Based on how they ignore refugees or just keeps them to force EU to do stuffs to them. And the muslim men just leaves the women, yeah real men right there. Be ashamed. Dont you understand why millions are leaving Islam now?

I have lost much respect for religion lately. Muslims dont care about eachother and christian west just bombs KIDS and keeps deleting leaks. Do you know why people are easily converted? They go to the darknet to show the true face of christians sniping kids and laughing at it, while in their home countries they get no trials while their gov deletes the truth.

Christians, you cant hide the truth because Darknet exists. Child murderers, disgusting. And jews too, but everyone knows what they are doing.

Religion and nationalism makes people evil.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2016-07-31 at 06:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorperson View Post
    Its quite funny how Mmochamp lets racists and such thread titles be there but keep infracting me.
    It's even funnier that you seem not to realize you racist too.

To be specific you hate Polish (and probably all Eastern European people) which you have clearly shown in post in this very thread about 'worthless Poles' which was quickly deleted.