Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

so locks can corruption you for 70 seconds

yeah that's a thing

7+ Year Old Account
    yes? its infinite on mobs, 1 min on pvp

(atleast with the absolute corruption talent in the second row)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes? its infinite on mobs, 1 min on pvp

(atleast with the absolute corruption talent in the second row)
    and that doesnt sound obscenely broken against rogues to you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    and that doesnt sound obscenely broken against rogues to you?
    nope? how long can a ele shammies flame shock last? (30 seconds) and affliction is known for its dots

most dots are 24 seconds, this is just double that... and again for a spec that is known for dots, thats not alot to ask

Deleted
    Any DoT longer than 20 seconds is broken. This game however, is no longer made with rogues in mind. Instead we have people, that feel entitled to have such low skillcap abilities like FF, automatic DoT spreading, refreshing, Hunters Mark and now this.
    Last edited by mmoc2127cc2147; 2016-07-30 at 10:37 PM.

nope? how long can a ele shammies flame shock last? (30 seconds) and affliction is known for its dots

most dots are 24 seconds, this is just double that... and again for a spec that is known for dots, thats not alot to ask
    ^
    clearly never played rogue in his life

15+ Year Old Account
    ^
    Pretty much this I guess its fine if you don't know you can restealth in pvp a 1+min dot makes that impossible aside from burning cloak of shadows.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    Any DoT longer than 20 seconds is broken. This game however, is no longer made with rogues in mind. Instead we have people, that feel entitled to have such low skillcap abilities like FF, automatic DoT spreading, refreshing, Hunters Mark and now this.
    After so many years of rogues being OP in PvP due to stealth, high damage and a million cooldowns, I'm very glad that there are now a plethora of mechanics to counter them.

7+ Year Old Account
    ^

totally man
    its allmost like classes should have something, that effects a rogue, for affliction locks its corruption, and its allmost like they dident like the playstyle of rogues being able to insta kill people, or forever bother them from invisability...

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    After so many years of rogues being OP in PvP due to stealth, high damage and a million cooldowns, I'm very glad that there are now a plethora of mechanics to counter them.
    yes because flare, faerie fire/swarm, 50 billion AOE abilities
    perception
    paranoia

didnt exist before

totally man
    its allmost like classes should have something, that effects a rogue, for affliction locks its corruption, and its allmost like they dident like the playstyle of rogues being able to insta kill people, or forever bother them from invisability...
    Just a side note, you really like storms!

Edit: And plagues!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Most of those things are already ingame for years, so I regret to inform you that you will still get shrekt. Would give 9/11 for a try though.

Yeah lets give everyone 60 sec DoT that automatically applies in 15 yd radius. Does that match your capabilities? M8 the problem of DoTs is usually that even after you fall over in 5-10 sec, we still have your cancer for 50 more secs. Lets make DoTs disappear with your death, ok? Will you like that? Prolly not, because it wouldnt be braindead ability anymore.
    Last edited by mmoc2127cc2147; 2016-07-30 at 10:59 PM.

And I would think someone who feels compelled to complain about this is good enough to counter these people even if these abilities are in play.

Seriously. A one minute corruption is not going to make or break a rogue. The majority of rogues I find complaining about this are merely annoyed about it, but don't consider it imbalanced.

They simply want it gone, because it is annoying. It's suppose to be though. Get a god damn healer to dispel it for you if it makes you that unhappy.

While I've never truly played a rogue because y'all are cheating SOBs in PvP and that's why I don't PvP (Stop judging me). Best thing to do is not get dotted or wait until the low rogue pop complains to get it fixed.

Rogues have been too OP with their insta-death like mentioned before and have/had too many stuns that make PvP no fun. Sneaky bastards ye all be. Just remember where ye class came from, ORCS!!!!

*vanishes. Hold twig up to try to hide*

I'm not convinced that absolute corruption will see as much use as you think.

A lot of the PvP aff talents interact with UA. I think you're likely to see plenty of aff locks picking up contagion instead, for the 15% increase to all damage on any target with UA on them.

Sure, annoying people with super long dots can be fun, but it's unlikely to score you a kill. 15% increase to all damage whilst bursting, that will though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by aurinth View Post
    yeah lets give everyone 60 sec dot that automatically applies in 15 yd radius. Does that match your capabilities? M8 the problem of dots is usually that even after you fall over in 5-10 sec, we still have your cancer for 50 more secs. Lets make dots disappear with your death, ok? Will you like that? Prolly not, because it wouldnt be braindead ability anymore.
    It counters my class therefore it is clearly braindead!

OT - I remember when stun-break (not simply stun immunity) was added to IBF for DK's. The rogue tears were delicious.
    Last edited by Rizendragon; 2016-07-30 at 11:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood plague
    Frost fever
    sunfire
    moonfire
    rip
    vampiric touch
    even rogues garrote
    even rogues rupture
    flame shock
    corruption

man sure are alot of broken spells, with dots longer then 20 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    Just a side note, you really like storms!

Edit: And plagues!
    its a naming joke :P my first "name" was plaguestorm (my dks name in wrath( my lock from vanilla was named... lockerz... and hunter... hunterofen... so yeah)) and i decided to name all my toons something with plague, or storm, just to keep to a theme, was going to do just storm, but it became hard to name with just Storm, stuff like FelStorm or DemonStorm were taken...

10+ Year Old Account
    even rogues garrote
    Not picking a side in this, but Garrote lasts 18 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most of those things are already ingame for years, so I regret to inform you that you will still get shrekt. Would give 9/11 for a try though.

Yeah lets give everyone 60 sec DoT that automatically applies in 15 yd radius. Does that match your capabilities? M8 the problem of DoTs is usually that even after you fall over in 5-10 sec, we still have your cancer for 50 more secs. Lets make DoTs disappear with your death, ok? Will you like that? Prolly not, because it wouldnt be braindead ability anymore.
    yes but you need to place seed of corruption, then have everyone near them when it blows up.. or just place corruption... but whateves, and no, not every class should have a 1 min dot... affliction is the dot spec, its all about dots, its got 5 dots for fucks sakes, its ment for dots, also absolute corruption will not kill you, its one of our weakest dots, its more of a annoyence, you wanna see unfair? look at agony!

they get that 20 stack agony, on you and a effigy, with unstable affliction on both, you will be dead in 2 seconds mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Not picking a side in this, but Garrote lasts 18 seconds.
    rogues dont have pandemic? i thought all classes dots had pandemic these days

10+ Year Old Account
    rogues dont have pandemic? i thought all classes dots had pandemic these days
    If you throw Pandemic into the equation, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.