DFA/BHTV interaction?

So:

Death From Above: leap into the air and run through your target on the way back down, with such force that it has a 50% stronger effect.
    Bleeding Hollow Toxin Vessel: Equip: Your Run Through now deals 62% additional damage.

My question is: does the trinket also buff the DFA-enhanced RT? If so, kewl. But if not, DFA would seem to be a waste if you have the trinket, since you're already getting a buff to RT.

And yes, I know Icy Veins recommends MFD, that's not what I'm asking.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Blayke; 2016-07-27 at 06:58 PM.

I hate to bump my own post, but does anyone have an answer to this? I'd really like to know. Thanks for your help.

Please avoid bumping posts.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-07-31 at 06:12 AM.

I dont have the trinket so I dont know, but on damage logs the 2nd portion of DFA shows up as Run Through, so I would guess it works. You should be able to test it yourself at a dummy by unequipping and re-equpping the trinket and watching the damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    The trinket does buff the enhanced RT from DfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapplez1 View Post
    The trinket does buff the enhanced RT from DfA.
    Im almost 100% your RIGHT when you DFA it casts a Run Through its even labled as a Run Through in the combat log I have seen RTs all the way upto over 550k using the trinket I guess I could log on and test it.

EDIT just tested it 100% does 78k ish DFAs with it off 156k ish hits with it on
    Last edited by Firatha; 2016-07-30 at 11:30 PM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Im almost 100% your RIGHT when you DFA it casts a Run Through its even labled as a Run Through in the combat log I have seen RTs all the way upto over 550k using the trinket I guess I could log on and test it.

EDIT just tested it 100% does 78k ish DFAs with it off 156k ish hits with it on
    This is good news, though it's so hard to dump MfD, particularly since true bearing applies to MfD now.
    Last edited by Greylan; 2016-07-30 at 11:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    Wouldn't that mean he was 100% right?
    Guess i was reading too fast.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.