Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    Not only does it give you a full blooded 40 rage execute it also counts as 40 rage towards tactician? Sounds too good to be true.
    I haven't looked at the numbers to guess how much rage it is using for tactician. But but it does *feel* more like ~35% than ~8%.
    Last edited by beefeetr; 2016-07-30 at 05:44 AM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    probably the best possible solution for CS fishing/badrng is having it stacks 2 charges

i bet you guys suggested this, but what is blizzard stance on this idea? still no news?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    probably the best possible solution for CS fishing/badrng is having it stacks 2 charges

i bet you guys suggested this, but what is blizzard stance on this idea? still no news?
    It was suggested, but it's certainly not going to change at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It was suggested, but it's certainly not going to change at this point.
    It'll be on a set bonus eventually and then baseline in the following expansion. Unless they do a class fantasy overhaul again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    It'll be on a set bonus eventually and then baseline in the following expansion. Unless they do a class fantasy overhaul again.
    I would be pissed if they left arms in a sorry state for an entire expansion again. There's no reason to lock spec viability behind set bonuses. At least in WoD arms had the gimmick of being an aoe and sub 20% monster even if it played horribly until hfc class trinket and set bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Does OS generate rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Does OS generate rage?
    I don't believe so, though I could be wrong.

You believe correctly Murloc.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    I don't believe so, though I could be wrong.
    Damn. Well good to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I know Simcraft results are not out yet but it seems to me (at least on live) that the passive talents are kind of too good lol? Seems like if you goa all passive in your talents you are at max dps (of course it differs from singe to multi target).

Didnt blizzard say on multiple occasions they want the passive one not be the strongst in a talent tier?
    I don't think the actives are bad at all. @Warriorsarri says Overpower is competitive with Dauntless. Admittedly Rend is trash, but Avatar is a great PvP talent and will be the go to choice for Focused Rage and Slam builds. While Ravager is likely the overall inferior choice to Opportunity Strikes, I've seen quite a bit of usage while sifting through beta raid logs, especially for the FR build. Being able to combo Warbreaker and Ravager every minute looks to be insane AoE damage, probably similar to old Bladestorm, and may be a better choice for FR builds since it spends more rage on buffing Mortal Strikes than using abilities to proc Opportunity Strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You believe correctly Murloc.
    Grrglrlrlrlrlgrlrlrlrllrrrrl

Is it true that overpower is somewhat competitive currently (beta/legion release) @Warriorsarri ? I really would love to run it being the ability that makes me feel like an arms warrior, but I still feel the need to be competitive as possible especially playing what seems to be an inferior spec

Deleted
    Today I tried using the focused rage build and I actually liked it. I have pretty good haste so that might help. But could Warriorsarri or someone else post some new builds if there is any.

Also we need a sticky for legion arms for this kinda info because 200 pages of info is getting little to hard to navigate

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Second Wind - this is too good. You can solo shit you never would be able to without it.
    Can you elaborate? Second Wind only works after 5 seconds of no damage. That's 0 in combat healing unless you're fighting something so underleveled it just keeps missing you, at which case that hardly falls under "you never would be able to without it".

I can imagine there are a couple instances of bosses with 5+ second damage stops, but nothing of note. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Can you elaborate? Second Wind only works after 5 seconds of no damage. That's 0 in combat healing unless you're fighting something so underleveled it just keeps missing you, at which case that hardly falls under "you never would be able to without it".

I can imagine there are a couple instances of bosses with 5+ second damage stops, but nothing of note. Am I missing something here?
    You can pretty easily heroic leap away or cast die by the sword to trigger it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    You can pretty easily heroic leap away or cast die by the sword to trigger it.
    What if the enemy was a ranged, caster, non-CCable, or fast movement?

Second wind rewards you for dodging mechanics, apparently it isn't a garbage talent after all.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2016-07-31 at 10:44 PM.

So does arms look like its going to have superior aoe and cleave. Im thinking for pushing 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Second wind rewards you for dodging mechanics, apparently it isn't a garbage talent after all.
    Eh, that's a nice sounding spin, but it has little use in modern raiding.

Most raid encounters come with unavoidable damage these days, and that damage comes in at least 5s intervals, already sidelining the talent. For the few that don't, if you're dodging whatever mechanics they have, you aren't taking damage from them anyway, so there's nothing for Second Wind to heal. On top of that, most healing in raids is AoE, so whatever periodic damage you're are taking is being taken by other members of the raid as well, and going to be healed up as a group.

I wouldn't say it's completely useless, but it's practical parameters in PvE are very narrow. To be effective, you have to be taking substantial amounts of damage, no more than every 6-10s, and not being healed externally; a combination which is very rare.

The only places it really shines are intermittent/well-kited PvP, or heavy AoE solo content.

Well yeah, of course there are raid wide mechanics such as auras and what not.
    @Arch, great analysis on 2nd wind, kudos!

I would like to add that there are still some boss fights that favor 2nd wind, or you can choose the heroic leap talent, solid choices.