Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If only there was a way to dispel DoT effects...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    does UA still silence and deal a ton of damage? not fun to keep dispelling that every 8 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    1. locks are overscaled
    2. warriors have basically zero healing
    3. hunters requires a high kill rate to heal
    4. rogues have a hot
    5. dks have basically nothing
    6. mages have a shield

rest are hybrids.

next.
    1. that doesnt mean they DONT have too much healing, that actually just proves my point
    2. fury warriors have pretty good self healing and arms will get it with their artifact, victory rush also heals a shitton if they can get it off
    3. exhiliration doesnt need "kill rate"
    4. and they passively heal for a shitton in stealth if they're sub
    5. honestly no idea about DKs didnt see any
    6. ice block also heals fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    a: rogues cant dispel
    b: im pretty sure UA still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You do realize classes with self heals don't heal as good as real healers right?

Got a dot have a healer remove it....simple fix.
    well locks actually heal as good as real healers but that's beside the point, i never said they did, i just said every class is getting a lot of selfheals precisely so they're not healer dependant.

but anyway no matter how many healers you have to dispel you a 1 minute dot is dumb, if it wasnt blizzard wouldnt have capped dot durations to 24 second in WoD (which they removed now for some reason) i specifically remember a post they had about how moonfire lasting 44 seconds was too opressive on stealth classes(which btw arent JUST rogues if anything this hurts ferals even more, but then again fuck ferals they had faerie cancer for 11 years) so they reduced it, they're literally going against their own design philosophy
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-07-31 at 01:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    5 second defense every 1,5 minutes vs a fire and forget ability that prevents you from stealthing FOR A MINUTE

if cloak removed lock dots every 3 seconds and was passive then you'd have a ground to stand on.
    You can go stealth with a dot on you. Atleast last time I played, but the tick will make you go out. But you can enter stealth long enough to use abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    You can go stealth with a dot on you. Atleast last time I played, but the tick will make you go out. But you can enter stealth long enough to use abilities.
    exactly hence me saying "every 3 seconds" since that's how often you'll come out of stealth
    so it's the exact same thing the problem isnt that i cant go to stealth and attack the warlock right away, the problem is that if a lock puts corruption on me im completely defenseless against others a rogue that cant stealth for a minute in a BG is dead meat.

shaunika can you get more obtuse?

you think healing during iceblock is a 'shit ton of healing' ? didnt know mmoc had an infestation of rats

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-07-31 at 06:13 AM.

you think healing during iceblock is a 'shit ton of healing' ? didnt know mmoc had an infestation of rats
    i never said shit ton

if yoU're gonna quote me quote me right.

and fine you can nitpick my argument by saying mages dont have much healing BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE CLASSES DO
    and even mages do heal/absorb quite a lot for a class that literally has always had the least healing

and yoU're just derailing the argument at this point. we're talking about corruption, not semantics on what amount of heal counts as a shit ton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Let's look at how a typical fight between a Lock and a Rogue goes:

(5 seconds) Rogue - Stuns warlock out of stealth. Knocks off approximately 20% of warlocks health.
    *Stun ends*
    (1.5 seconds) warlock - Casts one dot.
    (3 seconds) Rogue - Stuns warlock again. Get's another 10-20% of warlocks health.
    (6 seconds) warlock - free of stun fully applies all dots to rogue. Meanwhile rogue knocks off another 20-30% of warlocks health
    (5 seconds) Rogue - finishes off warlock. With one button push negates every action the lock did. Stealth's and resumes.

This is in a 1v1 situation. In team play your healer should dispel you and if they don't the problem is not the lock... it's your healer.

And you're crying... LOL
    Are we playing the same patch right now? I don't really care about this infinite corruption shit, but your timeline is off by a factor of like 400% atm.
    I don't think anyone's killing a lock in 5 seconds solo in anything other than perhaps Ashran right now.

then why is every class filled to the brim with self healing?
    The game isn't designed around 1v1. Self healing was a QoL for questing and solo stuff. It wasn't meant to be competitive against 1v1 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    Are we playing the same patch right now? I don't really care about this infinite corruption shit, but your timeline is off by a factor of like 400% atm.
    I don't think anyone's killing a lock in 5 seconds solo in anything other than perhaps Ashran right now.
    nobody's killing a lock period, let alone in 5 seconds.

i never said shit ton

if yoU're gonna quote me quote me right.

and fine you can nitpick my argument by saying mages dont have much healing BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE CLASSES DO
    and even mages do heal/absorb quite a lot for a class that literally has always had the least healing

and yoU're just derailing the argument at this point. we're talking about corruption, not semantics on what amount of heal counts as a shit ton
    majority right

be a rat more lmao

mages WAYYY TOO MUCH HEALING

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

10+ Year Old Account

Mages have whats essentally a 25% health shield on a 25 second CD, or 1% per second overall. Maybe closer down to 20% per 25 seconds, but still, its close to the 1% health/second overall that most classes nowadays boast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

majority right

be a rat more lmao

mages WAYYY TOO MUCH HEALING

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    still misquoting me, when did i say they have too much?
    yoU're so blatantly trying to strawman me that it's actually hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    Well my timeline is for a 20.5 second fight... 400% of 5 seconds... glad we agree.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Any dispel magic effects counters the corruption. Besides rogues can ultimate stunlock the lock so hard anyways. If you cant kill a warlock as a rogue before the stuns are up then you are playing the class wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Well my timeline is for a 20.5 second fight... 400% of 5 seconds... glad we agree.
    Shitty formatting. Also you're still not dying in 20 to a singular rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Any dispel magic effects counters the corruption. Besides rogues can ultimate stunlock the lock so hard anyways. If you cant kill a warlock as a rogue before the stuns are up then you are playing the class wrong.
    im not the one playing my class wrong if you actually managed to die 1v1 to anything as warlock

This is awesome, Blizz need to allow 'locks to create their Lock rocks purely from Rogue tears. LOL

Druid lost Faerie Fire and you are complaining about them moving the counter to 1 lock spec as a talent?

You are a fucking disgrace to all rogues, get out of my sight.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-07-31 at 06:15 AM.

As usual, PvP is always a hot topic, but seems that keeping separated the actual topic and insults between each other is too difficult, and the discussion looks over already.

Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.