Deleted
    Pogba one of the main faces of football?
    He's not fit to lace Scholes or Zidane's boots.

His pathetic display for our country said it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Pogba one of the main faces of football?
    He's not fit to lace Scholes or Zidane's boots.

His pathetic display for our country said it all.
    I think Beckham proved you don't have to be the best to be the main face of football.

Lampard hits hatrick for NYC FC. The first hat-trick in the clubs history.

What a man.
    Could still hit 10+ in the prem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Lampard hits hatrick for NYC FC. The first hat-trick in the clubs history.

What a man.
    Could still hit 10+ in the prem.
    David Villa is also quite succesful there. He could probably hit more goals in the PL than some kids these days. Watching him and Lamps play would probably be worth it every now and then.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-07-31 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal fans are very bitter. I remember the joy that was RVP moving to United.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Well he doesn't seem to be on that list that has been going around of the 8 players Mourinho told to find another club. I think the "bad" relationship between the two has been vastly overstated
    Seems so. Mourinho said there's space for him in the team, and that as long as Mata's happy to stay, he's happy for him to stay.

Imagine actually going to other clubs fan pages just to get triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Arsenal fans are very bitter. I remember the joy that was RVP moving to United.
    There's no good strikers in tuga league so I know this is hard to imagine but just imagine you had an amazing player who forced a move to the closest rivals, wrote a bullshit letter to the fans that loved him and went to win the league for the most bitter rivals. You';d be upset too. But of course, Arsenal fans are never allowed to experience negative emotions. Oh wait, we actually are, and you're just a dumb, tuga spastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Not often I say this, but I actually agree with Durrty for once. A) I don't really see the point of visiting forums for other fans, everyones got retarded fans, we'd all like to pretend we don't but they exist at other clubs. B) Who wouldn't get mad over losing a player like RvP to one of your biggest rivals?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I think Beckham proved you don't have to be the best to be the main face of football.
    Good point there.

Wenger still chasing Alex, good luck with that son.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of those comments are hilarious.

Still not as good as Rawk or Claude but not bad.

Deleted
    Leicester pumped by PSG.

I know it's pre-season; but I reckon last season was a one-off.

Deleted
    Didn't start Vardy but that made little difference, PSG not full force either.

Kanté made that team tick and allowed people to express themselves and made average players look like worldbeaters.

We'll see what Morgan and Huth look like without that amazing cover in front of them now.

Deleted
    Will be funny seeing that wee racist prick Vardy have a meltdown when they get take a hiding off a 4th seeded CL pub team.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Imagine actually going to other clubs fan pages just to get triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no good strikers in tuga league so I know this is hard to imagine but just imagine you had an amazing player who forced a move to the closest rivals, wrote a bullshit letter to the fans that loved him and went to win the league for the most bitter rivals. You';d be upset too. But of course, Arsenal fans are never allowed to experience negative emotions. Oh wait, we actually are, and you're just a dumb, tuga spastic.
    We can't let you win remember. Oh dear if you didn't have a melt down you could have replied but will have to wait for your ban to lift. Dear dear. "Chat shit get banged" - Jamie Vardy via twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of savage uses the word spastic as an insult in 2016.

Deleted
    inb4 ImNotGranitXhaka29

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What kind of savage uses the word spastic as an insult in 2016.

"If theres one other person thats influenced me in that way...someone who is a maverick, someone who does that *pulls the finger* to the system...is Ian Botham because beefy will happily say, thats what I think of your selection policy, yes ive hit the odd copper, yes ive enjoyed the old doobie but will you piss off and leave me alone im walking to john o groats for some spastics"

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy, that one scene alone made me like this Office version more than the American one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Boy, that one scene alone made me like this Office version more than the American one.
    If you havent watched the english verison I cant recommend it enough, It was made early 2000's but still stands up today.

Onto football, arsenal have been training with coquelin at centerback lolol

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you havent watched the english verison I cant recommend it enough, It was made early 2000's but still stands up today.

Onto football, arsenal have been training with coquelin at centerback lolol
    LOOOOOOOOOOL

It begins.