Poll: what say you?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you think humanity is prepared for aliens not finding us attractive?

now weve seen lots of debate and speculation about how the world will react to the existence of aliens in general... but, how will the world react if they dont wanna fuck us?

as we all know, in science fiction, the progression goes as follows

earth -> first contact -> FIRST CONTACT

but.. what if the aliens DONT find us fuckable? what if they think were ugly? are you prepared?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd be more worried if they were going to destroy us / enslave us and take all of our resources. And then be worried about the anal probing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    What if a species evolved asexually? Or were colonial species.
    Like yourself? To be fair there's more other hypothetical issues. What if their wangs are 5ft

Quote Originally Posted by Romanesca View Post
    I think I'd be more worried if they were going to destroy us / enslave us and take all of our resources. And then be worried about the anal probing
    i mean, im into bdsm so that be a plus :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

What if a species evolved asexually? Or were colonial species.
    life uh... it finds a way.

Deleted
    Keep your salt in your own thread buddy.
    We all know who the salty is now let us discuss hypothetical.... Their vaginas may have teeth

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    We all know who the salty is now let us discuss hypothetical.... Their vaginas may have teeth
    im sure if i googled long enough id find a fleshlight with teeth too. humanity is training itself for the moment. but what if the aliens dont want our dingle dangles

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    but.. what if the aliens DONT find us fuckable? what if they think were ugly? are you prepared?
    I'm not prepared for anyone that actually gives a shit about this...fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah im not sure id be getting kinky with an alien.

im sure if i googled long enough id find a fleshlight with teeth too. humanity is training itself for the moment. but what if the aliens dont want our dingle dangles
    You're welcome

7+ Year Old Account
    humans are a selfdestructive race that kills each other for the most stupid reasons we destroy our planet and are racist as fuck so i think aliens will try killing us at any cost just to eradicate us and safe our planet

now weve seen lots of debate and speculation about how the world will react to the existence of aliens in general... but, how will the world react if they dont wanna fuck us?

as we all know, in science fiction, the progression goes as follows

earth -> first contact -> FIRST CONTACT

I think I'd be more worried the would find us fuckable... but be visual horrors straight out of a Lovecraft novel >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    We are going to kill ourselves off long before extra terrestrial intelligence reaches us. I hope.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I think I'd be more worried the would find us fuckable... but be visual horrors straight out of a Lovecraft novel >_>
    That's what Hentai is training the Japanese for.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd be more worried the would find us sexually attractive... but be visual horrors straight out of a Lovecraft novel >_>
    This is the thought I had as well. Keep your tentacles off me, alien dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm not prepared for anyone that actually gives a shit about this...fantasy.
    man someone doesnt have a sense of humour

What can I say? I'm older and have more important things on my mind than some kiddie fantasy.

but what about their sodas?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    i might need one of these... for uh.. for science

If history has shown us anything, its that chicks with green skin dig Captain Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    If history has shown us anything, its that chicks with green skin dig Captain Kirk.
    when she gib u da double succ