Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I tried using the new /doom emote on all the Doomsayers but nothing of note happened, though you're welcome to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Anyone know if that small gate down the stairs past the Inn in Old Town is old or new? There are wooden stairs past it.
    Just asked the roleplayers on my server. Figured they'd know their way around the Old town. None of them recognized that area.

At this point unless we get a confirmation via twitter that the event is really live, it's best to assume that the dev who announced it was misinformed (that happened before with special cosmetic items in Diablo 3).

Deleted
    How droll. I'll be watching this thread carefully.

My guess is there will be a blog post each time they release a new storyline event type thing

Anyone tried going around talking to NPC's in Stormwind/Org. Not the Doomsayers, but the regular NPC's. Wonder if any of them have new dialogue or maybe an interaction that once discovered can turn them into a dreadlord.

I think that what he said in the panel was misinterpreted. I think he said that it's already active but hidden meaning that the we can't do it yet and they will make it visible once we are able to. Or they hid it pretty well.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    Anyone tried going around talking to NPC's in Stormwind/Org. Not the Doomsayers, but the regular NPC's. Wonder if any of them have new dialogue or maybe an interaction that once discovered can turn them into a dreadlord.
    I did with everyone on SW barring the AH/BANK/INN of trade quarter and the Mage Portal zone. (Guessed if it was there someone would have noticed it already as they are very populated) I may have miss some NPC but I talked with everyone I ran across while I explored everything on SW.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is about the only hidden dreadlords I've seen :P

Has the pre-event started yet where you can turn into a dreadlord yourself? Or get corrupted by one, or however it worked!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    I think that what he said in the panel was misinterpreted. I think he said that it's already active but hidden meaning that the we can't do it yet and they will make it visible once we are able to. Or they hid it pretty well.
    Unless Panser misinterpreted it - but she did tag Dave Kosak. I imagine if she was incorrect she would be corrected by him or someone else from Blizzard

Tried everything with my priest and warlock that I can think of. Can't find anything in stormwind or org with eye of kilrogg. Tried surrendering to madness near a doomsayer on the priest, mind sear, mind vision etc. Nothings working so far.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    This game has no secrets and never will.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139552/f...pirit#comments The people trying to discover the feral hidden artifact appearance beg to differ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    This game has no secrets and never will.
    Disagree. THe murloc pet hidden in Borean Tundra and the fruit basket that makes everyone follow you in your garrison were discovered very late and are super well hidden.

Specially the basket, it was known since WOD beta and it was only discovered in the last patch.

I was hanging in Org VoS hitting critters with Agony. There were 3 near the signpost in front of the Warchief building they I couldn't Dot or kill with any attacks. The attack would go off with all animations but it never did any damage. Related?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I was hanging in Org VoS hitting critters with Agony. There were 3 near the signpost in front of the Warchief building they I couldn't Dot or kill with any attacks. The attack would go off with all animations but it never did any damage. Related?
    Try unending corruption or whatever it was named, that talent that makes corruption infinite in duration.

Can alliance mind control the horde NPC? They might reveal some skill if this is possible

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Can alliance mind control the horde NPC? They might reveal some skill if this is possible
    The doomsayers in org are friendly to alliance players. I was able to get a pamphlet and talk to them.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Try unending corruption or whatever it was named, that talent that makes corruption infinite in duration.
    I tried all the things. No DoTs stick, and they cant be meleed.

I still say the key is hitting Jaina with Holy Spells.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs