Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are you referring to the small group that arrived on Kalimdor in the aftermath of the Third War?
    Them and others. Liu Lang and his followers weren't just chilling on their giant turtle, they were actively exploring the world. Even after Liu's death, when the Wandering Isle community became passive for the most part, there were still Pandaren like Chen, affected by the "wonderlust", who prefered to leave their home for the sake of exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except it doesent... being raised by the lich king he forcefully removed their memory... death knights now, raised by bolvar, under him not being evil, raise them with their memory and give them the choice to be a death knight, or return to the grave, idk if you did some research like looked at the fucking death knight class hall campaign you would know that...
    I'm not talking about what's happening these days. The DK starting experience is set in the past, back when the LK was very much alive. My point is it's not impossible for some wandering Pandaren explorers, who stopped by to help the Argent Dawn, to be slain and raised back then. Blizzard has woven goblin and Worgen DK's into that exact time period in the same way.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2016-07-31 at 04:40 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Would make no sense whatsoever so yes, it is pointless.
    Just like Worgen/Goblin/etc, if they have no issue altering the lore for the benefit of gameplay ones then it's possible they could do it again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Them and others. Liu Lang and his followers weren't just chilling on their giant turtle, they were actively exploring the world. Even after Liu's death, when the Wandering Isle community became passive for the most part, there were still Pandaren like Chen, affected by the "wonderlust", who prefered to leave their home for the sake of exploring.

I'm not talking about what's happening these days. The DK starting experience is set in the past, back when the LK was very much alive. My point is it's not impossible for some wandering Pandaren explorers, who stopped by to help the Argent Dawn, to be slain and raised back then. Blizzard has woven goblin and Worgen DK's into that exact time period in the same way.
    there were very few, like 10 maybe max, pandaren adventurers who whent onto the main land, as they were scared of it... we have 1 pandaren dk so far, and there needs to be alot of something for it to be playable... before cata there was night elf mages and tauren paladins, but so low in numbers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Just like Worgen/Goblin/etc, if they have no issue altering the lore for the benefit of gameplay ones then it's possible they could do it again.
    goblin have been around since vanilla, so i dont see your point, also worgen were raised by necromatic powers so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

there needs to be alot of something for it to be playable...
    Why? One particular Worgen and one particular goblin were enough to justify them being playable. No other Worgen or goblin were fighting the Scourge alongside the Argent Dawn to be killed and raised back then.

before cata there was night elf mages and tauren paladins, but so low in numbers
    NE mages weren't the part of NE society and Sunwalkers weren't even a thing before Cata.

Deleted
    oh i dident know you worked at blizzard, cool, can you tell us what the next expansion will be? because then we would go kill bolvar...?
    lol they already said that they will open up demon hunters to future races i n future expansions dnt you even read the news on this site or wowhead, or do you just like spouting nonsense

7+ Year Old Account
    Why? One particular Worgen and one particular goblin were enough to justify them being playable. No other Worgen or goblin were fighting the Scourge alongside the Argent Dawn to be killed and raised back then.

NE mages weren't the part of NE society and Sunwalkers weren't even a thing before Cata.
    uhhh it was never "one particular worgen" it was massed of them... from the bloodfang clan...

and it was never "one particular goblin" as they were all over the world, travveling and trying to sell things...

they dident have to fight along side the argent dawn to become death knights

they were, but they hide what they were... its allmost like illidan and many other mages where mages during the war of the ancients, and still were many, many years later...

and yes they were lore wise, just in small amounts

Deleted
    Probably is by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    lol they already said that they will open up demon hunters to future races i n future expansions dnt you even read the news on this site or wowhead, or do you just like spouting nonsense
    can you show me the source? cause your the one trying to provide evidence of them saying "yes we are going to let all races be DH"
    cause doing a google search for those kinda things comes up with nothing, so please, if i "dont even read the news on this site, and spout nonsense" could you show me how i am spouting nonsense, and show me where blizzard confirms "yeah we will be allowing more races to become demon hunters after legion"

and not MAY, its WILL
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-31 at 05:17 PM.

The worst race/class combos already happened, Might as well let Night Elves be Paladin's at this point.

Nowadays blizzard put things like Tauren Sunwalkers and lump them up with a vaguely similar class, When they should be a entirely different class.

Deleted
    can you show me the source? cause your the one trying to provide evidence of them saying "yes we are going to let all races be DH" cause doing a google search for those kinda things comes up with nothing, so please, if i "dont even read the news on this site, and spout nonsense" could you show me how i am spouting nonsense, and show me where blizzard confirms "yeah we will be allowing more races to become demon hunters after legion" and not MAY, its WILL
    it was in the DH Q+A a few days ago

uhhh it was never "one particular worgen" it was massed of them... from the bloodfang clan...

and it was never "one particular goblin" as they were all over the world, travveling and trying to sell things...

they dident have to fight along side the argent dawn to become death knights
    If this were the case, Blizzard wouldn't have to come up with weird and complicated explanations on how goblin and Worgen PC's came to be.
    Next, if you take a look at the DK introducting cinematic text: "A hero... that's what you once were. You stood boldly against the Shadow and purchased another dawn for the world... with your life.", you'll see that none of this can be applied to either Bloodfang Worgen (mindless servants of Arugal who had nothing to do with fighting Scourge at that time period) or Steamwheedle goblins (who were traders, not warriors, and also had nothing to do with fighting the Scourge back then).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    it was in the DH Q+A a few days ago
    "Races
    There are no immediate plans for other races to become Demon Hunters."

thanks for pointing me to the source you said confirmed they would, when it really confirms they have no plan to

so please, dont tell me im spouting nonsense when your the one spouting nonsense >_>

- - - Updated - - -

If this were the case, Blizzard wouldn't have to come up with weird and complicated explanations on how goblin and Worgen PC's came to be.
    Next, if you take a look at the DK introducting cinematic text: "A hero... that's what you once were. You stood boldly against the Shadow and purchased another dawn for the world... with your life.", you'll see that none of this can be applied to either Bloodfang Worgen (mindless servants of Arugal who had nothing to do with fighting Scourge at that time period) or Steamwheedle goblins (who were traders, not warriors, and also had nothing to do with fighting the Scourge back then).
    worgen may have been defending its clan, the goblins may have been hired to go deal with the undead, pretty easy

worgen may have been defending its clan, the goblins may have been hired to go deal with the undead, pretty easy
    You're just assuming this, while it's more likely they weren't present during those events given how there's not a single Worgen or goblin NPC in-game and how they are not mentioned in any other lore source. You're making me repeat myself, I already said that a few posts back.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're just assuming this, while it's more likely they weren't present during those events given how there's not a single Worgen or goblin NPC in-game and how they are not mentioned in any other lore source. You're making me repeat myself, I already said that a few posts back.
    uhh what "not a single goblin in the game before" ummmm you do know goblins were ALLLL OVER BEFORE CATA
    oh sorry, i guess ratchet, gagetzen,winterspring, N3, area 52, and booty bay dident exist before cataclysm, my fault man, im sorry
    and worgen not in till cata? so what about all the worgen in grizzly hills and that whole huge quest chain?
    and its allmost like in wrath of the lich king silverpine was filled with worgen after argual unleashed them
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-31 at 05:58 PM.

Stop it. Just. Stop. It.

uhh what "not a single goblin in the game before" ummmm you do know goblins were ALLLL OVER BEFORE CATA
    oh sorry, i guess ratchet, gagetzen,winterspring, N3, area 52, and booty bay dident exist before cataclysm, my fault man, im sorry
    and worgen not in till cata? so what about all the worgen in grizzly hills and that whole huge quest chain?
    and its allmost like in wrath silverpine was filled with worgen...
    I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. We are talking about death knights, aren't we? Of course I meant Worgen and goblin DK NPC's. Same as in one of my previous posts. Gosh...

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. We are talking about death knights, aren't we? Of course I meant Worgen and goblin DK NPC's. Same as in one of my previous posts. Gosh...
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Archmage_Arugal
    https://www.engadget.com/2010/11/07/...death-knights/

thing is both worgen and goblin were in bulk during wrath, were pandaren were not... so its simple
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-31 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrv451nlp View Post
    The worst race/class combos already happened, Might as well let Night Elves be Paladin's at this point.

Nowadays blizzard put things like Tauren Sunwalkers and lump them up with a vaguely similar class, When they should be a entirely different class.
    there is a night elf paladin in legion
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Archmage_Arugal
    https://www.engadget.com/2010/11/07/...death-knights/

thing is both worgen and goblin were in bulk during wrath, were pandaren were not... so its simple
    At the time of Wrath, Arugal's worgen were long dead, exterminated by the Horde (players who had been questing through Silverpine and raided SFK). The scattered remains hid in the depths of the Silverpine forests and definitely were not present during the last Scourge invasion.
    As for goblins, they were concentrated in their outposts throughout the world, but not in the actual warzones.
    The article you linked yourself says that the stories of two particular individuals are the only valid explanation of goblins and Worgen being playable as DK's.
    Besides, my point still stands - not a single goblin or Worgen DK is seen or mentioned anywhere in the story, not even in Legion.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2016-07-31 at 07:01 PM.

At the time of Wrath, Arugal's worgen were long dead, exterminated by the Horde (players who had been questing through Silverpine and raided SFK). The scattered remains hid in the depths of the Silverpine forests and definitely were not present during the last Scourge invasion.
    As for goblins, they were concentrated in their outposts throughout the world, but not in the actual warzones.
    The article you linked yourself says that the stories of two particular individuals are the only valid explanation of goblins and Worgen being playable as DK's.
    Besides, my point still stands - not a single goblin or Worgen DK is seen or mentioned anywhere in the story, not even in Legion.
    did you not quest in grizzly hills during wrath?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor