Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    anything inside or is just a hallway to nothing?
    cause ive tried mamoth glitching and eye of killrog, neihter working
    Yeah stairs lead to nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveilz View Post
    Hahaha ^^ All of them.
    All of them what?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Few Screenshots of Eagle Eyeing past the gate

http://imgur.com/a/DM5Fq

Don't think the gate is anything haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shame.

/10char

The invisible things you aoe down in Stormwind are blueish elementals and are there since Cata.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Guys, it isnt goin to be hidin behind of some random gate, come on
    Or some random emote or anything like that, that would asinine and lame

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    random emote or anything like that, that would asinine and lame
    hmmm... anyone tried to /love a doomsayer?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by slanik View Post
    Has anyone checked Jaina yet
    The goblin Jaina is hot.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Guys, it isnt goin to be hidin behind of some random gate, come on
    And that's why I think people at the con misinterpreted what they said.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    The invisible things you aoe down in Stormwind are blueish elementals and are there since Cata.

You mean the elementals that are in the inn by the mage tower that have been there since vanilla?

Because those are all in the inn by the mage tower
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    I've tried EVERYTHING and still can't seem to trigger this...
    One would imagine the pamphlets distributed by the Doomsayers would tell you what to do, if one were to take them seriously, as only a Burning Legion follower might. Some of the lines even sound like literal instructions.

I don't see why else they would go through the trouble of distributing pamphlets, or why Blizzard would create such things to begin with. There has to be something there we're not seeing.

With that in mind, a few quotes from the pamphlets:

Azeroth will burn. None of you can stand against the Legion. Not you, not your family, not your greatest champions.

So save what you can, while you can.

Join the Legion. Now. Not later. The day will come when all mortal fools finally accept the inevitable, and there will be a great tide of people pleading for the Legion's mercy. But right now, many still cling to worthless hope. Now is your chance to claim a place in the demons' numbers, before it is too late. Bring your friends. Bring your children. (Feel free to abandon those who annoy you.)

Time is running out.
    The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky. Forked tongues flicker through the black pits in dead stars. The veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone.

And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised.
    Fear not the time when great Sargeras's shadow eclipses the sun. That is the moment of our ascension. Death will follow, but it is only a doorway. Step through, and you will shed your frail skin and take on a form kissed by emerald fire. Dig the ash from your eyes, and you will find a higher purpose at Sargeras's side.
    Our lives are fleeting. Our accomplishments are dust. Our existence is pain.

Sargeras seeks to free us from this torment. This is your only chance to take your place at his side and have a true, lasting impact on the cosmos. An eternity of servitude is better than a flash of freedom. If you are worthy, the Burning Legion will accept you, train you, empower you, and set you loose upon all existence.

And if you are not worthy, your passing will be quick.
    Those aren't from all the pamphlets, just a choice few, as I assume most of them to be full of nonsense; meant to distract those who aren't Burning Legion followers from the orders cleverly hidden between the lines.

Reading between the lines, you're supposed to burn stuff (and die?) once darkness comes. Is the darkness literal, and are you supposed to bring it yourself, or is it just related to day-night cycle? I don't know.

Edited to add Bold on the most relevant parts.
    Last edited by Fatali; 2016-07-31 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
    You mean the elementals that are in the inn by the mage tower that have been there since vanilla?

Because those are all in the inn by the mage tower
    Yep, those.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    One would imagine the pamphlets distributed by the Doomsayers would tell you what to do, if one were to take them seriously, as only a Burning Legion follower might. Some of the lines even sound like literal instructions.

I don't see why else they would go through the trouble of distributing pamphlets, or why Blizzard would create such things to begin with. There has to be something there we're not seeing.

With that in mind, a few quotes from the pamphlets:

Those aren't from all the pamphlets, just a choice few, as I assume most of them to be full of nonsense; meant to distract those who aren't Burning Legion followers from the orders cleverly hidden between the lines.

Reading between the lines, you're supposed to burn stuff (and die?) once darkness comes. Is the darkness literal, and are you supposed to bring it yourself, or is it just related to day-night cycle? I don't know.
    *slow blink*
    Yea thats it, set yourself on fire at night, next to a snake critter while /howl ing
    Yea im sure thats it

10+ Year Old Account
    That gate and the stairs have been their since at least Cata. I used that one glitch that lets you fly under Stormwind way back when and flew to those stairs. Just as those screenshots from Eagle Eye shows, it's just an unfinished spot that was tossed behind some cover.

Deleted
    The gate in Old Town is a new model. Still, most likely not related to this.

edit: Weird. I just went to the little Lighthouse island in Stormwind and the screen flashed like I was having low health or something. Also the Lighthouse windows appeared green for a moment. And I got a whisper saying "Join the Legion."
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2016-07-31 at 06:17 PM.

Westfall chicken begs to differ.

Deleted
    Interesting, some random coordinates appeared in my chat window when I had afkd on the Lighthouse island for some time. I added them to the map and drew lines between them.

A funny looking pattern but probably doesn't mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Interesting, some random coordinates appeared in my chat window when I had afkd on the Lighthouse island for some time. I added them to the map and drew lines between them.

A funny looking pattern but probably doesn't mean anything.
    We were actually having a serious discussion in here previously. Please stop trying to derail this into pointless trolling.

And no, that gate texture is the exact same as it was in Cata and MoP and WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    *slow blink*
    Yea thats it, set yourself on fire at night, next to a snake critter while /howl ing
    Yea im sure thats it
    inb4 this turns out to be how to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    The player waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were dreadlords in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to other players were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
    The player had played WoW for 12 years. When he was young he watched the airships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
    Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DREADLORDS"
    There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the pre-patch of the Legion expansion he knew there were dreadlords.
    "This is Blízzard" the game whispered. "You must fight the dreadlords!"
    So the player gotted his mount and flew into a wall.
    "HE GOING TO KILL US" said the dreadlords
    "I will shoot at him" said the otherdreadlord and he fired the shadow bolts. The player clicked at him and tried to blew him up. But then the sever lagged and they were trapped and not able to kill.
    "No! I must kill the dreadlords" he shouted
    Blízzard said "No, player. You are the dreadlords"
    And then the player was disconnected.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.