Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    I figured they would allow some sort of loophole lol.
    What does it mean by "Assisted"? I don't get that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    sticking with windows 7, microsoft can shove windows 10 up there ass, i mean having the X button on the upgrade menu disguised as yes i want to update jsut shows you how shady MS really is, before you have even updated to windows 10 and then people getting forced updates, sorry but having DX12 and a few FPS increase in games isnt even worth it, if DX12 is any good i expect a megathread of DX12 graphics etc in this forum, or is it ognna be like 9 and 11 nobody gave a shit about it apart from benchmarkers, everyone else oculdnt really give a crap, cos its overhyped
    Yes I'm sure you speak for the hundreds of millions of people who have upgraded. . No you don't and the only argument I have seen from you so far since we have established you know jack shit is "HURR DURR DX12 IS BAD HURR". You are correct in the fact it is in the baby stages of support but AAA games and even WoW will start to adopt it when they can. It took WoW a few years to start experimental support for Directx 11 after it launched and actually has a few graphics options that only work maxxed out with it enabled.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-31 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What does it mean by "Assisted"? I don't get that. - - - Updated - - - Yes I'm sure you speak for the hundreds of millions of people who have upgraded. . No you don't and the only argument I have seen from you so far since we have established you know jack shit is "HURR DURR DX12 IS BAD HURR".
    no i respect my privacy and data obviously all these people who upgraded are sheep to MS just like apple users get the latest iphone every year, they are blinded by the hype of DX12, if you wanna throw your privacy and data away be my guest, all someone has to do is google your email address and if you have personal info public on twitter,facebook or any real info on a socail media site they can find your address etc and comit identity theft. the only people who should know your details are your bank,utilitys (elec,gas,internet) thats the only personal info i have given out is to companys like that cos you have to, you dnt have to give your private info to facebook,twitter,microsoft etc cos there fucking corrupt and use this data against you, whereas your bank,utilities and internet provider are not corrupt they use it so you can access those services.

no i respect my privacy and data obviously all these people who upgraded are sheep to MS just like apple users get the latest iphone every year, they are blinded by the hype of DX12, if you wanna throw your privacy and data away be my guest, all someone has to do is google your email address and if you have personal info public on twitter,facebook or any real info on a socail media site they can find your address etc and comit identity theft. the only people who should know your details are your bank,utilitys (elec,gas,internet) thats the only personal info i have given out is to companys like that cos you have to, you dnt have to give your private info to facebook,twitter,microsoft etc cos there fucking corrupt and use this data against you, whereas your bank,utilities and internet provider are not corrupt they use it so you can access those services.
    Holy shit the tinfoil hat conspiracies are hilarious.

Deleted
    your ignorance is more hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Holy shit the tinfoil hat conspiracies are hilarious.
    rather wear a tinfoil hat as you call it than being a puppet of the social media and having your info at the hands of the big corporations

Ignorance is not knowing that all the features you hate can be turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Honestly it does not matter is windows 10 a good product.

Microsoft has behaved in such a sh*t manner, deceitful and dishonorable that i refuse to use win10 just on those principles.
    Even as a user of Windows 10 I have to agree with this sentiment that their attitude and behaviour over both the upgrade tool and the data collection has been utterly disgusting.
    Plus perhaps less publicised but in my view also annoying moves, such as the move to a service instead of an OS.
    Adding in subscriptions for games such as Solitaire.
    There is no basic version any longer, just the new fancy version for an overpriced subscription.

rather wear a tinfoil hat as you call it than being a puppet of the social media and having your info at the hands of the big corporations
    So aren't you being such a puppet, blindly following the doomsayers who can't actually tell us what MS are supposedly taking from them.
    Hypocrite.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-31 at 07:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windows 10 is awesome.

It's like 7 but better.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering half the crap you spouted proves you have 0 clue what you are talking about on you go on about your paranoia and trying to use it as a reason for other people not to upgrade I beg to differ.

My new mouse forced me to upgrade.....at gun point! Well not really gun point but it wouldn't switch from wireless to wired and back to wireless and show up in the software on Win 7.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    sticking with windows 7, microsoft can shove windows 10 up there ass, i mean having the X button on the upgrade menu disguised as yes i want to update jsut shows you how shady MS really is, before you have even updated to windows 10 and then people getting forced updates, sorry but having DX12 and a few FPS increase in games isnt even worth it, if DX12 is any good i expect a megathread of DX12 graphics etc in this forum, or is it ognna be like 9 and 11 nobody gave a shit about it apart from benchmarkers, everyone else oculdnt really give a crap, cos its overhyped
    eerytime ive seen this argument about the x button and it meaning yes, it has been people failing to read ( i will give you it was misleading) what the windows actually said, and that was whether you wanted to upgrade now or schedule for later and when people then pressed the x button it obviously went with whatever it was set to at that point

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, you're delusional. You can simply disable all the shit. Boom. Done.

Windows 10 isn't going to mind control you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    My new mouse forced me to upgrade.....at gun point! Well not really gun point but it wouldn't switch from wireless to wired and back to wireless and show up in the software on Win 7.
    If your mouse grew arms and somehow obtained a gun I'd be more fucking worried about that than it being wireless or not

That's weird. If you have a cell phone, Facebook, or Twitter, you're giving up more info. Besides, you can just custom install and disable that. It's like people bitching about Xbox One because of Kinect when you can just...not buy a Kinect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Ignorance is not knowing that all the features you hate can be turned off.
    there was actually a big uproar about this on several tech study sites, but some of the features such as turning off the tracking systems in Win10 are just for show, after several tech tests they found that almost non of the tracking features in win10 actually turned off, they just became hidden and continued to send the same tracking information to the MS servers, and at the time MS refused to comment on this, and later commented that the the tracking feature actually CAN NOT be stopped, which has greatly annoyed some of the more hardcore computer crowds.

Win10 simply comes down to this, do you want to learn a reorganized OS with some new improved features with slightly better security at the cost of your online privacy, or would you prefer to stick with what you know with features that are still for the most part up to date to today's standards at the cost of some security measures with slightly increased online privacy. *though we are talking about MS here so most of what you do isn't private anyways*

but I agree, much of what I have read on this form is hearsay and fear monger misinformation, Windows 10 isn't the horrific demon some make it out to be, now that it has had a year to become fully stable, it is a fairly good OS, especially for the casual consumer, and like every other windows that has come before it, it has its own set of issues, but it would be best to read up on those issues from multiple sources and examine how they would affect your daily computer usage before you start screaming "the sky is falling!"

and on a final note, I don't use Windows 10 on my main computer, just on my laptop, and I personally prefer Win7 over Win10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    That's weird. If you have a cell phone, Facebook, or Twitter, you're giving up more info. Besides, you can just custom install and disable that. It's like people bitching about Xbox One because of Kinect when you can just...not buy a Kinect.
    i dnt own a cell phone, and i dnt use any social media or any search engines

i dnt own a cell phone, and i dnt use any social media or any search engines
    But you obviously still have internet, and your ISP already tracks everything you're worried about Microsoft tracking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    eerytime ive seen this argument about the x button and it meaning yes, it has been people failing to read ( i will give you it was misleading) what the windows actually said, and that was whether you wanted to upgrade now or schedule for later and when people then pressed the x button it obviously went with whatever it was set to at that point
    That is why loads were saying micro$haft were using malware tactics just to sneak win10 onto users systems, against their wishes.
    That "x" button has, always, meant something along the lines of No, bugger off, not interested & so on, yet micro$haft cheated by changing it to mean "oh sure, install away".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Adding in subscriptions for games such as Solitaire.
    Not just games either...

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...erating-System
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...or-businesses/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    But you obviously still have internet, and your ISP already tracks everything you're worried about Microsoft tracking.
    ISP's cant track and store your data cos they dnt have the server size, you really think talktalk etc have dtacapacity to store every bit of data a website has, times that a million+ times no they dnt or cant, for one it would cost to much and for two all that money spent on data monitoring they wouldnt get any money back, the only time they give out data is if your doing dodgy shit online

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    That is why loads were saying micro$haft were using malware tactics just to sneak win10 onto users systems, against their wishes.That "x" button has, always, meant something along the lines of No, bugger off, not interested & so on, yet micro$haft cheated by changing it to mean "oh sure, install away".- - - Updated - - -Not just games either...http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...erating-Systemhttps://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...or-businesses/
    are youserious subscription for solitaire lmao, i mglad some people are proving eleccybulb and his blind windows 10 fans wrong, an OS with a subscription is why windows 10 is the final OS cos they will charge for it and people will pay, would not be suprised you will have to pay for DX12 updates either

Wouldnt get W10 even they payed me 1 million.

ISP's cant track and store your data cos they dnt have the server size, you really think talktalk etc have dtacapacity to store every bit of data a website has, times that a million+ times no they dnt or cant, for one it would cost to much and for two all that money spent on data monitoring they wouldnt get any money back, the only time they give out data is if your doing dodgy shit online

- - - Updated - - -

are youserious subscription for solitaire lmao, i mglad some people are proving eleccybulb and his blind windows 10 fans wrong, an OS with a subscription is why windows 10 is the final OS cos they will charge for it and people will pay, would not be suprised you will have to pay for DX12 updates either
    Had you bothered to read the subscription is optional for shit like solitaire and all it does is remove an ad or two in the lower right corner. Just stop please because you literally have no clue what you are talking about. The OS itself does not have a subscription but keep throwing bullshit about to fuel your moronic agenda please because I'm sat here laughing my ass off at you. I mean you are the person using their own paranoia as an agenda to tell other people not to upgrade. Also you have zero clue about how ISPs work it seems.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-31 at 08:55 PM.