Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Was there always a huge mountain in the intersection between Feralas, Silithus, Un'Goro and Thousand Needles or was it added in pre-patch?

If this is true then you guys need to think about how the Dreadlords act and how they play events. They work behind the scenes, they could be hiding in the guise of a Holy Man. Perhaps under or somewhere near the Chapel in Stormwind?

7+ Year Old Account
    I went to check the cave between SWC and burning steppes just to cover all bases, and it seems to be gone...Am I just misremembering int's location or did they remove it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Well here's my theory and this is just a shot in the dark but...

We recently got Khadgar's harbingers video which showed him in Karazhan being offered power by what is revealed to be a dreadlord. The power that would have made him a pawn of the legion was in a book, so.... maybe we need to find said book or a similar one in Karazhan?

has anyone ran karazhan recently??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJA View Post
    has anyone ran karazhan recently??
    I was in Kara yesterday, nothing seemed unusual or out of place. But I also did not do a full clear. Just went to try for the music scroll.

Alright guys I'm off for the day but as a final thought, has anyone tried going through the Black Portal in HFC behind Archimonde?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Well here's my theory and this is just a shot in the dark but...

We recently got Khadgar's harbingers video which showed him in Karazhan being offered power by what is revealed to be a dreadlord. The power that would have made him a pawn of the legion was in a book, so.... maybe we need to find said book or a similar one in Karazhan?
    You're looking WAY too deep into this. Simple fact is that this is swimming in misinformation being propagated by the equally ill-informated, doe-eyed face of WoWHead. There's no hidden secret to the dreadlords. They just haven't been implemented yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Was there always a huge mountain in the intersection between Feralas, Silithus, Un'Goro and Thousand Needles or was it added in pre-patch?
    Can’t tell, though it would be obviously too far away for the dark whispers pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOtaku666 View Post
    If this is true then you guys need to think about how the Dreadlords act and how they play events. They work behind the scenes, they could be hiding in the guise of a Holy Man. Perhaps under or somewhere near the Chapel in Stormwind?
    Walked and killrogged Stormwind City as a whole and found nothing unusual.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    I found 2 hearths in SW (Mage quarter inn and old town inn) both have a warming fire. in either inn is no music turned on and some candles are spread. Both these fires have different names from the rest. But so far nothing happened.
    I checked every fire in every hearth in the whole kingdom of Stormwind and all are cozy fires, except for the 2 in these inns (warming fire) and (the one in the slaughtered lamb (bonfire) but that one isn’t exactly in a hearth).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    You're looking WAY too deep into this. Simple fact is that this is swimming in misinformation being propagated by the equally ill-informated, doe-eyed face of WoWHead. There's no hidden secret to the dreadlords. They just haven't been implemented yet.
    If they haven't implemented it yet, why the fuck would they say that no one has found the way to trigger it yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    I think that what he said in the panel was misinterpreted. I think he said that it's already active but hidden meaning that the we can't do it yet and they will make it visible once we are able to. Or they hid it pretty well.
    Blizzard can't hide anything that well. This was all done and datamined in the beta. People know how it works. If it were possible to do right now, people would be doing it right now.

I think the quote was taken out of context, and what he was saying was, all the pre-launch stuff is in the game now, meaning it's in the game files now, but we can't do anything until the events are activated on the 9th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Blizzard can't hide anything that well. This was all done and datamined in the beta. People know how it works. If it were possible to do right now, people would be doing it right now.

I think the quote was taken out of context, and what he was saying was, all the pre-launch stuff is in the game now, meaning it's in the game files now, but we can't do anything until the events are activated on the 9th.
    We've already been over this. Datamining. Isn't. A. Catch-all.

Although I like the hunt, I doubt its ingame currently. If it was, I'm sure someone would have stumbled across it if it was in stormwind. Also, I doubt blizzard would keep a part of the launch event secret. If its really this well hidden and no one finds it, its a waste of programming time on their end. Which they arn't to keen on doing. So I'm certain they would have told it to us by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    If they haven't implemented it yet, why the fuck would they say that no one has found the way to trigger it yet?
    All I know is that Panzer said that someone at SDCC said that it was a hidden trigger. We have no way of knowing if this was just someone speaking out of their arse, a flat out lie, or a misunderstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slanik View Post
    Has anyone checked Jaina yet
    pretty sure Jaina is not a dreadlord.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    pretty sure Jaina is not a dreadlord.
    I know, clearly she is Sargeras!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    I bet they are IN game but CANT be triggered YET.....

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    We've already been over this. Datamining. Isn't. A. Catch-all.
    Name something that's IN THE GAME FILES that hasn't been datamined? So far all I've seen is people quoting things that don't exist in the files yet, so obviously they can't be datamined. If this secret Dreadlord thing was in the game, it'd be in the files, and it would have been datamined. You guys are just bored and/or too gullible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Dreadlord thing part of the Invasion event? Because that isn't active yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Name something that's IN THE GAME FILES that hasn't been datamined? So far all I've seen is people quoting things that don't exist in the files yet, so obviously they can't be datamined. If this secret Dreadlord thing was in the game, it'd be in the files, and it would have been datamined. You guys are just bored and/or too gullible.
    Did you miss the entire first 10 pages of this thread? The two examples that were brought up the most were the Murloc egg in Borean Tundra (took a month to find) and then the Fruit Basket (no clue what it actually is) was mentioned that it wasn't found till patch 6.2, when it was put in from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Obviously this "secret dreadlord thing" is in the game files since its in the beta/ptr. But not everything can be datamined because its controlled by the server - like, when its turned on, or which NPC could cast a secret spell on you to turn you into one. You could datamine that such a spell exists - but not how to get anything to cast it on you.

Same with Items, you can datamine they exist, but not where they are from. There is so many things datamining cannot tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Wasn't Dreadlord thing part of the Invasion event? Because that isn't active yet.
    The entire pre-launch events are in stages, so there is no reason the Dreadlord event couldn't be an earlier stage then the actual Invasions. In fact, I would have kind of expected it to be.

Note, this is my own little concept of how the pre-patch might work, and not official.
    However, at least 3 and 4 are separate events and Blizzard has said as much.

Stage 1: Doomsayers
    Stage 2: Random Legion Infiltrators/Corruption (Dreadlords)
    Stage 3: Invasions Start and Demon Hunters appear
    Stage 4: Full blown Invasion - Broken Shore

So maybe, just maybe, the Dreadlord event will kick off next week, and the Invasions the week after as announced (August 9).