Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Best news ever, we can skip the Zon'ozz/Yor'sahj trashs !
    Were the blue versions of all the weapons actually in the game before this pre patch?

Like axe of the experimental slicer and ataraxis, I dont remember them being on the loot table before this patch. Never saw a blue experimental slicer or ataraxis, was that just added?

Blue versions come from LFR btw, I just dont remember seeing the blue axe or the blue mace before this patch, only the blue versions off of Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue versions of the weapons are from LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Best news ever, we can skip the Zon'ozz/Yor'sahj trashs !
    Did they finally make DS not so tedious, or is it just that part?

Deleted
    That Chinese trailer is pretty dope.

Anyone else missing a bunch of tshirts for tmog?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Did they finally make DS not so tedious, or is it just that part?
    Only this. The endless RP talk talks talks still here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Someone at reddit found this trailer video. (its in Chinese)
    Longest. Trailer. Ever. Thanks for posting it though. I really enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. The closer we get to Legion the harder it's getting to kill time. I've cleaned the ever loving shit out of my house, my desk at work has never been neater or more organized, and my dogs are exhausted from all of the walks I've been taking them on. I should have gone on vacation.

Deleted
    Damn it, this trailer raised my hype levels.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Longest. Trailer. Ever. Thanks for posting it though. I really enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. The closer we get to Legion the harder it's getting to kill time. I've cleaned the ever loving shit out of my house, my desk at work has never been neater or more organized, and my dogs are exhausted from all of the walks I've been taking them on. I should have gone on vacation.
    Yeah I have to agree

I keep logging into Wow and doing nothing at all since I just want to play the legion content so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    How does the Appearance thing work?
    (I know on how it works kinda, but I am worried if I delete items they won't go to the Appearance Tab)

Still too, finally August is around the corner and just a week so I can play Demon Hunters.
    So excited to finally go to Mardum, Vault of the Wardens, do the Broken Shore (If I can with him), and be happy.
    Create my transmog set too for my Demon Hunter.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-07-31 at 09:45 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Explain it to me as I was a first time player of World of Warcraft.

Still too, finally August is around the corner and just a week so I can play Demon Hunters.
    So excited to finally go to Mardum, Vault of the Wardens, do the Broken Shore (If I can with him), and be happy.
    DHs wont do Broken shore because BS and VotW escape happen at the same time.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

don't wanna sound mean but even if we would explain it to you bit by bit, you still would have questions to ask that we already answered ...

7+ Year Old Account
    Item you collect that your current character can use are added to a digital storage of appearances, When you go to a major city's you can go to a NPC who will change your current armor to match those appearances

These appearances will only be added to your storage if the armor type matches your characters armor type, they are are currently soul bound, and you have collected their appearance from somewhere

7+ Year Old Account
    for artifacts:
    unlock the appearance, click on the appearance, push escape.
    done.
    now good luck playing "dress up the barbie doll" with your character so he wont look like a rainbow clusterfuck.

if you mean mog, get the item, its appearance its saved in your wardrobe, go to your transmog vendor and apply the stuff to your gear.
    note: the appearance is only saved if the item is soulbound and your character needs to be able to equip it.
    like mages can only unlock cloth gear.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-31 at 09:44 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    DHs wont do Broken shore because BS and VotW escape happen at the same time.
    Oh...that kinda makes sense and the whole Broken Shore thing is a trap.
    Maithas Shaw and some other Rogues was actually spying on Demons, but a certain Dreadlord came and took him over.
    So the whole thing happened without anyone knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    don't wanna sound mean but even if we would explain it to you bit by bit, you still would have questions to ask that we already answered ...
    Sorry...I know on how it works, but how does the whole armor getting to the Appearance happen?
    Do you have to sell the item or destroy it then it automatically goes to the Appearance Tab?
    I am kinda worried that what items I have won't go there after I delete them then all those items I kept for safe keeping were no point in keeping them at all.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-07-31 at 09:46 PM.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account

Sorry...I know on how it works, but how does the whole armor getting to the Appearance happen?
    Do you have to sell the item or destroy it then it automatically goes to the Appearance Tab?
    I am kinda worried that what items I have won't go there after I delete them then all those items I kept for safe keeping were no point in keeping them at all.
    Just as long as the Item is soulbound and your character can use it then it will be added to your Appearance tab It doesn't matter if you sell it or delete it afterwards

7+ Year Old Account
    I know on how it works, but how does the whole armor getting to the Appearance happen?
    again, when you loot an item, lets say a cloth chestpiece while you are on your mage, the appearance of the item is automatically saved in your wardrobe, the moment its saved you can just throw it away or sell it without loosing said appearance.
    to get the appearance tho, the item must be soulbound.
    so, if you get a BoE item, you gotta equip it to get the appearance.
    stuff you bought from a vendor, you either can just delete the item and the appearance is saved, or you gotta wait till the 2h refund time is finished.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Item you collect that your current character can use are added to a digital storage of appearances, When you go to a major city's you can go to a NPC who will change your current armor to match those appearances

These appearances will only be added to your storage if the armor type matches your characters armor type, they are are currently soul bound, and you have collected their appearance from somewhere
    Well let's just say I have all my armor soulbound to my character will it be safe to delete it from my character to make room?
    Then after I do that will it appear in the Appearance Tab?
    Sorry if I am sounding like a troll or a dumb-ass, just making sure all the hard work I did getting and saving my armor, weapons, and such don't go magically away after I clean my bags.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well let's just say I have all my armor soulbound to my character will it be safe to delete it from my character to make room?
    Then after I do that will it appear in the Appearance Tab.
    again, you dont have to delete the item to save its appearance, the appearance is saved the moment you get it.
    after the appearance is saved, you can throw it away, disenchant, sell, or whatever else you want to do with it.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Then after I do that will it appear in the Appearance Tab?
    Sorry if I am sounding like a troll or a dumb-ass, just making sure all the hard work I did getting and saving my armor, weapons, and such don't go magically away after I clean my bags.
    The first time you log into that character all the appearances and Items that he can use and are soulbound will be added, it does not matter if the item is deleted after that because the appearance will already be stored