Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    When Italy democratically elected the first african woman into a form of government she was met with extreme racism..
    Its almost like when someone is democratically elected it does not mean that really everyone likes them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    When Italy democratically elected the first african woman into a form of government she was met with extreme racism..
    By a fraction of the political establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Tough words from a tough man I guess. When are you going to do some of this clean up and "teach a few lessons" to some nigerians yourself?
    Why would I do that? Only violent thugs attack people on the streets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Why would I do that? Only violent thugs attack people on the streets.
    Ah you're the kind that call their wives "monkey" and then beats their husband to death?

Deleted
    I thought I told you to inform yourself and yet here you are?
    So, you don't know that a refugee isn't just someone that crossed half a continent and the Med just for the moneys? That he needed to require asylum and be approved?

Lets stop beating around the bush and call the things by theirs names.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does not seem like a problem to me. People hate each other and there is very little we can do about it. The surge of refugees to Europe are determined to bring violence with it and there is nothing you can do about it. There will be killings, there will be demonstrations, but sooner or later, people are gonna get bored with it and move their focus to something else. The question is though, how many are gonna be sacrificed before then.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Ah you're the kind that call their wives "monkey" and then beats their husband to death?
    No but I would defend myself if some violent thug tried to kill me. You would not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, you don't know that a refugee isn't just someone that crossed half a continent and the Med just for the moneys? That he needs to require asylum and be approved?
    You can easily google it in a bunch of seconds. Instead of wasting three posts showcasing your ignorance again and again and again.

Deleted
    You can easily google it in a bunch of seconds. Instead of wasting three posts showcasing your ignorance again and again and again.
    Do need to google something that I know pretty well. You might need thought because you clearly don't know what "refugee" really means judicially.

so from the comments ,i am getting most here is ok with beating immigrants to death?

Deleted
    No but I would defend myself if some violent thug tried to kill me. You would not?
    I wouldn't call some Nigerian's dude wife a "monkey" to begin with so that wouldn't have happened anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    so from the comments ,i am getting most here is ok with beating immigrants to death?
    Yeah because I mean... that dude was just a violent thug anyway.

There's the main problem of this refugee crisis. Our own extremists and their sick fucking ideologies are crawling out of the woodwork and now feel empowered to talk.

No you might try reading them again. Immigrant started fist fight,lost and died after it.

edit : actually it was not even a fist fight. Nigerian assaulted the other guy with roadsign.

Deleted
    No, a homicide is a homicide. The rule of laws should be applied no matter what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Do need to google something that I know pretty well. You might need thought because you clearly don't know what "refugee" really means judicially.

You just stated a Nigerian cant be refugee cause Nigeria is not at war... and yet you act as if you know ANYTHING about it?

- - - Updated - - -

No you might try reading them again. Immigrant started fist fight,lost and died after it.
    Yes Mizeri, as you can see some posters are ok with beating immigrants to death.
    Ah but don't worry. These people just talk like that in here.
    The top that these guys can do is be rude to some dark skinned guy in their local shop. That's how much they are willing to contribute to their crusade.

Deleted

You just stated a Nigerian cant be refugee cause Nigeria is not at war... and yet you act as if you know ANYTHING about it?
    ... that's one of the conditions of "asylum seeking". A "displaced person" is not a refugee until he get the asylum approved. Or a simple financial migrant.

You really need to get to legal terms correct.

Yes Mizeri, as you can see some posters are ok with beating immigrants to death.
    The top that these guys can do is be rude to some dark skinned guy in their local shop. That's how much they are willing to contribute to their crusade.
    Why do you resort to lying? I said several times that both guys did wrong and now their lives are ruined.

Deleted
    Now you are just being dishonest about the poster that you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Nice try.
    As the lawyer says " The lawyer defending the man who fatally attacked Emmanuel complained that parliamentarians throw around the word ‘monkey’. “Surely if these politicians used more restrained language, people without much education wouldn’t feel free to use it”, he remarked."

Change starts at the top. Time to expect better from politicians.
    So when immigrants show a pattern of increased crime rates, calling it what it is is racist. But when somebody targets immigrants as a result of this, then they are racists and nothing can justify their actions because their crime is entirely motivated by racism and nothing else. Is that about right?
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-07-31 at 11:15 PM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    I don't condone hurting innocent people of any nationality, but people have had enough of immigrants in Europe, it is drastically changing their culture and causing major terrorism problems and draining their social programs due to leeching welfare and such. If they don't want to be targeted by hate, do better or go back home. It's only going to get FAR worse.
    easy solution, the us has to stop selling arms to repressive extremists on their human rights abuser list for blood money and stop illegally invading countries which they profit from. in short america is responsible for the refugee epidemic

Endus is on a roll with the narrative protecting infractions.