Deleted
    Which LvL100 talent is best for Prot? 750 in all stats seems nice but its seems kinda low compared to last defender with 2-3 enemies in range

I think i solved our mobility issue in pvp, we need an aura, which makes people dazed for 5 seconds, reducing their speed by 50%, when every they are attacking us. =) pretty much inverse of pack of cheetah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    Which LvL100 talent is best for Prot? 750 in all stats seems nice but its seems kinda low compared to last defender with 2-3 enemies in range
    This is Ret forum, Prot forum is the other one :P

Deleted
    They need to update the threat title then :P doesn't specify spec :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    They need to update the threat title then :P doesn't specify spec :P
    It was intended to be for everyone but on page 3 I think rets took over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    Well... I watched and more importantly listend to your vids where you put footage from your raids. I trust you and your raid doing pretty much anything :P
    They wouldn't do it anyway; we can't even get them to use Time Warp.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    They wouldn't do it anyway; we can't even get them to use Time Warp.
    Time Warp costs GCDs make the hybrids do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Time Warp costs GCDs make the hybrids do it
    Sure, tell Blizzard to take it away from Mages and give it to Rets. I'll use it while I walk embarrassingly slowly into the boss at the start.

Sure, tell Blizzard to take it away from Mages and give it to Rets. I'll use it while I walk embarrassingly slowly into the boss at the start.
    It'll be a level 90 talent, and will affect everyone but the caster because STRONG GROUP UTILITY. Replaces Divine Steed. Causes Forbearance.

The secret to Ret mobility is to bribe your Monk to take Tiger's Lust and have a macro to cast it on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucession View Post
    It'll be a level 90 talent, and will affect everyone but the caster because STRONG GROUP UTILITY. Replaces Divine Steed. Causes Forbearance.
    add a haste debuff equal to the haste gain you provide your raid. Cuz sacrificing something is ret fantasy ^^

never ever mention "take from mage" there is crawler running on blizz behalf looking for these 3 words in any combination. When it finds something an automated nerf procedure is initiated for the class that is asking for it.
    But we are save this time the procedure will throw a NULL pointer exception when trying to nerf our DMG. #tinfoilhelmsaves

divine steed became baseline new talent instead cavalier you get 2 charges

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post

?

/tenfuckingchars

edit:nvm just saw about the change. Really nice.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...56306579476481

The horse is baseline for Ret and Holy. Talent updated so that you now have two charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    I wouldn't what tipped them over the edge, given that it's been a very vocal piece of feedback and an obvious inclusion.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hallelujah! This is excellent news! Will this hit live before Legion?

I wouldn't what tipped them over the edge, given that it's been a very vocal piece of feedback and an obvious inclusion.
    To be honest it's not nearly as good as if they'd just given us the 1/2 CD talent. 2 charges is vastly inferior to half CD. But it's better than nothing and...well, that's all. It's better than nothing.

At least taking Divine Intervention doesn't feel as crappy now.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    To be honest it's not nearly as good as if they'd just given us the 1/2 CD talent. 2 charges is vastly inferior to half CD. But it's better than nothing and...well, that's all. It's better than nothing.

At least taking Divine Intervention doesn't feel as crappy now.
    I think this is awesome. It lets me take DI in PvE comfortably, and I will love Cavalier for PvP, with this and some of the honor talents I think we can really make it work. I'm very excited.

Honestly, the second charge is exactly what we needed in PVE situations (mobility-wise). For pvp, it would be easy to fix it, make the CD scale with haste in the PVP template. After that they'd only make our utility undispellable, and we'd be on the route to not be the dedicated punching bag for rated PVP.
    Edit: and give us back the old Blessings, they can shove up the ones we have into their *cough*
    Last edited by Puzzony; 2016-08-03 at 03:39 AM.

They said it's going to be hotfixed in. So should be very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they responded. Not the fix I'd like or even care for, but they responded so I will praise them for that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi