Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[WA2] Midnights Hunter WA group All Spec's 7.0.3ready (Clampy's continued)

Hey folks. After a lot of people missed updates or didn't noticed that I updated Clampys WAs for 7.0.3
    So I decided to Continue them in a new Thread because I plan to also do a group for SV and BM as well.

This is totally worked upon the base of Clampy's weakauras so there has to be big credit to him, it provided me with a lot of good and easy raiding pre 7.0.3 and I loved the WA that much that I now want to get the same down for Legion. I hope he will be totally fine with it.
    Keep in mind, I don't have Beta access so WAs specially made around the artefact or the rotational changes that come with the weapan, legendarys, lvl 110 or the T19 will be added rather late.

As always I really like to get your feedback on this. I will keep this Thread updated now and post the newest version on the front page.

All WAsets @ wago

Midnights MM Hunter WA 0.6

https://wago.io/NJIevCZtW

Midnights BM Hunter WA 0.6

https://wago.io/4JXVI0-t-

---!!!NEW***NEW**NEW!!!---Midnights SV Hunter WA 0.4.0---!!!NEW***NEW**NEW!!!---

https://wago.io/EkWNPAZY-

------Changes------
    !!!7.1.5 UPDATE ---7.1.5 UPDATE ---7.1.5 UPDATE ---7.1.5 UPDATE!!!

----7.1.5 MM CHANGES!!----
    • 17.01.20 - Changed the Vulnerable Buff bar - used the Code from asakawa's WA: https://wago.io/4kR_zkMUf (thanks for allowing it)
    • 17.01.12 - Fixed Focus costs due to patch changes
    • 17.01.12 - Added Traps
    • 17.01.12 - Fixed True Aim Stack tracker
    • 17.01.12 - Fixed Skill Marks due to cost and max Focus changes
    • 17.01.12 - Added clearer Focus prediction on Windburst and AiS Casts.

----7.1.5 BM CHANGES!!----
    • 17.01.12 - Added Traps
    • 17.01.12 - asking myself if the other changes affect my WA set in any way o.O
    • (MM) Added other Talents: Piercing Shot, Volley, Steady Focus
    • (MM) Added Focus prediction for Aimed Shot w/ out T18 set (if you have to cast it with cast time it will let you predict where your focusbar ends up)
    • (MM) BEWARE!!! - I switched the positions for Marked shot and Sidewinders. Do not get confused please! but this makes much more sense, in terms of Talent availability! Sorry if it is inconvenient!!
    • (BM) Changed Icon of active Dire Beast WA to Direbeast (to lessen confusion)
    • (BM 0.5) Change the way Dire Beast / Frenzy Uptime is tracked (moved Icon)
    • (BM 0.5) Added a Stack counter for Dire Longlivity stacks (ontop of the Dire BEast / frenzy Icon NOT on the Uptime Icon in the upper left corner
    • (BM 0.5) Minor changes to Animations
    • (BM 0.5) Minor bug Fixes for Loading Priorities.
    • (BM 0.5.1) Fixed Talent Loading Priorities for some Talents
    • (BM 0.5.1) Added a CD counter for Beastial Wrath
    • (BM 0.5.1) Changed the Look of Aspect of the Wild to a simpler Bar on the bottom side of the WA.
    • (!NEW!) released Survival Set
    • (BM 0.5.4) Added a counter for Direbeast stacks
    • (BM 0.5.4) Added a WA for Bonus dmg% on cobra Shot from Beast stacks (both are based on a really awesome custom script by genki from the WA forums)
    • (BM 0.5.4) Added Red Tint for out of Range abillities.
    • LEGION RELEASE
    • (BM 0.6) Added Icon + progress bar for Titan's Thunder ( Disclamer: I coudln't test the WA yet because I don't have as much AP yet)
    • (MM 0.6) Added Icon for Windburst
    • (MM 0.6) Added Focus Prediction for Windburst (AiS prediction is already in for you if you loose the p4)
    • (MM 0.6) Added marking Targt Proc WA for Arcane Shot ( If you play w/ out Sidewinders )
    • (MM 0.6) Added Red tint for Out of Range Targets
    • (MM 0.6) Added Stacks for Lock and Load proc
    • (MM 0.6) Added Progress Bar for Lock and Load proc
    • (MM 0.6) Adjusted Size and Placement of some Weakauras

Known Bugs
    • Focus Bar disappears withot Target (fixed)

------what's next?------
    • Would like to have a focus prediction for Barrage as well
    • are other Talents needed to be tracked? (still missing: Wyvern sting, Binding shot, Camouflage, Sentinel Explosive Shot)
    • Making a set for BM and maybe SV ( check and check )
    • switchting from pastebin to wago maybe ( check )
    • Fix small Animation Issues
    • Fix Small Naming Issues
    • Fix Tooltips ( check )
    • Add Dire Beast Stack counter for BM ( check )
    • Add Marking Targets proc if you don't play with Sidewinders (check)

So far so well, Elune Adore
    miD

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

I finally Finished the base for BM Hunter!!
    SV hunter is next!! => Released now!
    Several changes in BM WA check out v0.5 and under changes above what to see what changed

2016.07.30 =>> released v0.4 SV Hunter WA Here still some Talents are missing and I dont have played SV besides the Trainingsdummy in my Garrision. So Please report any issues you find or Things that don't feel right in the way they're beeing tracked or specially aren't visualised by this WA set.
    2016.08.06 =>> released v0.5.1BM Hunter Wa
    2016.08.08 =>> Switched to wago.io for easier maintenance and support. still investigating in the issues with Focus bar for BM Hunters pls report if you have similliar errors regarding Bestial Wrath WA hiding to quick
    2016.08.27 =>> released v0.5.4BM Hunter WA
    2016.09.03 =>> LEGION RELASE released v0.6MM Hunter WA and v0.6BM Hunter WA

p.s. also check out my Prot Pally WAs https://wago.io/4yH4GRZYb

Thank you guys for your feedback I'm still looking for your feedback and Ideas, because I don't have the time to play all specs in a competitive raid environment so I wont stumple upon all bugs my own or things that are just represented in a shitty way for everyday Raiding and made more sense on Paper than they do inside a Raid.

#push
    Last edited by miDnight77; 2017-01-20 at 02:39 AM.

Looks really good so far man, nice job.

Your BM WA has a mistake in it. You have the icon, with timer, for Beast Cleave triggering incorrectly off Dire Beast, but the buff only triggers off Multi-Shot. It also does not trigger off Multi-Shot like it should. I don't know enough about WA's to provide the fix here for it.

Well, I should say it technically works off your pet getting the Beast Cleave buff, but your pet only gets that buff from you casting Multi-Shot, not Dire Beast.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2016-07-28 at 06:36 AM.

Hmm I tested it again it seems to work just fine.

So Direbeast is the 2nd icon from the left. (switches out with dire frenzy is the talent is choosen) it changes Icon and bounces as soon as dire beast is active.
    beast cleave on the other hand is the red timer bar thet pops up ontop of the Focus bar and decreases from right to left.
    The active Direbeast has just the wrong Icon on it I did it on purpse to make it stand out more not noticing that it is the one for Beastcleave and that it might be confusing.
    But please take a look on the red little progress bar and the direbeast thing and try it out and report bag, if it was just confusing or really a fals trigger.

Thanks for the feedback! - will change the Icon

I am trying out the MM one, is there a way to hide the counter shot, exhilaration and aimed shot icons when I am not doing anything? Rest of the icons and focus bar disappear once I am out of combat but these 3 stay

Thanks for sharing with us this WAs

Quote Originally Posted by cyndinn View Post
    I am trying out the MM one, is there a way to hide the counter shot, exhilaration and aimed shot icons when I am not doing anything? Rest of the icons and focus bar disappear once I am out of combat but these 3 stay
    Totally doable, I just liked it this way better so I see if I have a usable Aimed Shot.
    But basically you only need to delete "Aimed Shot OOC" and then find the WAs "Counter Shot", "Counter Shot CD" and "Exhil UP" and go to Load> Tick 'in Combat'
    thats it
    Last edited by miDnight77; 2016-07-28 at 12:57 PM.

Thank you Also another question, how do I setup a weakaura icon (a nice big one to the side of the focus bar or elsewhere) that pops up for and shows the vulnerable window. (mostly use patient sniper but is there a way to make the WA work for the normal non sw and patient sniper stack type ? )

Thank you Also another question, how do I setup a weakaura icon (a nice big one to the side of the focus bar or elsewhere) that pops up for and shows the vulnerable window. (mostly use patient sniper but is there a way to make the WA work for the normal non sw and patient sniper stack type ? )
    Hey There will always be a way to put something into an WA To clear things up in my current setup the red progress bar will appear over your focusbar and depleat from right to left if your current target has the vulnerable debuff active . Do you feel this visualisation is shitty for it? Or why do you want to have another Icon for it?

I do see it, but prefer an icon as that is more easily noticed

Ok basically in the group is one Red progressbar close up to the top "vulnerable" just RMB > duplicate than on the new one RMB > convert to... > Icon and place it where you like
    To delete the vulnerable bar it would take a bit more because the whole Focus bar has some interaction with triggers to it so I hope you can deal with the read bar anyways ?

- - - Updated - - -

Just took some time because I was on my Hunter anways: http://pastebin.com/i7xH4MwC made you a simple Icon its still in the Center of the Screen so you can Position it as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hmm I tested it again it seems to work just fine.

So Direbeast is the 2nd icon from the left. (switches out with dire frenzy is the talent is choosen) it changes Icon and bounces as soon as dire beast is active.
    beast cleave on the other hand is the red timer bar thet pops up ontop of the Focus bar and decreases from right to left.
    The active Direbeast has just the wrong Icon on it I did it on purpse to make it stand out more not noticing that it is the one for Beastcleave and that it might be confusing.
    But please take a look on the red little progress bar and the direbeast thing and try it out and report bag, if it was just confusing or really a fals trigger.

Thanks for the feedback! - will change the Icon
    That's explains things, but the other odd thing is I don't have Dire Frenzy chosen as a talent. So even if it is just using the wrong icon, it still shouldn't be showing up since I don't use the talent. I'm casting Dire Beast, not Dire Frenzy, so no icon or timer meant for Dire Frenzy should be activating. So the trigger seems off as well. I even went and changed talents and took Dire Frenzy, casted it, and that incorrect icon that was incorrectly showing up when not using Dire Frenzy doesn't show up when I do have Dire Frenzy chosen as a talent.

Not saying any of this to criticize in any way, just pointing out my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    That's explains things, but the other odd thing is I don't have Dire Frenzy chosen as a talent. So even if it is just using the wrong icon, it still shouldn't be showing up since I don't use the talent. I'm casting Dire Beast, not Dire Frenzy, so no icon or timer meant for Dire Frenzy should be activating. So the trigger seems off as well. I even went and changed talents and took Dire Frenzy, casted it, and that incorrect icon that was incorrectly showing up when not using Dire Frenzy doesn't show up when I do have Dire Frenzy chosen as a talent.

Not saying any of this to criticize in any way, just pointing out my observations.
    Hey Slicer299 Part of the Problem was, I wasnt playing BM before and not after prepatch really (just had it to capture the awesome Pets collector here )
    so I was not really aware on how Dire Beast and dire frenzy work. I updated the BM WA to v0.5 today and altered they way it is visualised.
    Now you have the typical grey CD Icon for both, the coloured Icon if it's of cooldown and a bigger on in the upper left corner for it beeing active meaning either Dire Beast getting the aditional Beast or Dire frenzy getting your Pet the buff (with stack counter). I also added a stack counter for Dire longlivity the buff you get from the T18 (if I'm not wrong?) this one is ontop of the actual Dire Beast/Frenzy Icon to show how much longer the next one gonna last.

There is no trigger for Wild Call yet as it will "just" reset the CD on Dire Beast / Frenzy and the normal Icon will pop up anyway

******UDATE*****
    updated BM WA to v0.5 see OP for more

Thanks guys for your support and feedback!
    I hope this clears things up and I didn't made any mistakes again

- - - Updated - - -

******UDATE*****
    released v0.4 SV Hunter WA Here still some Talents are missing and I dont have played SV besides the Trainingsdummy in my Garrision. So Please report any issues you find or Things that don't feel right in the way they're beeing tracked or specially aren't visualised by this WA set. See OP for more Details

Thanks again for your support and feedback! Always appreciate it!
    cya
    miD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done. Thank you.

We need this stickied.

Why is there no Bestial Wrath tracking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post
    Why is there no Bestial Wrath tracking?
    There actually is but only for when its active. As soon as you activate it, the Focusbar should change if the WA works as intended. I will add a CD timer in the near future as well

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    There actually is but only for when its active. As soon as you activate it, the Focusbar should change if the WA works as intended. I will add a CD timer in the near future as well
    Thanks. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 icons showing all the time (Countershot, Cobrashot and Exhilaration), how do I hide them so they only show in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    I have 3 icons showing all the time (Countershot, Cobrashot and Exhilaration), how do I hide them so they only show in combat?
    Someone asked that before for the MM bar as well. All the 3 Sets have this setup to see if you have selfheal out oc combat as well as the interrupt up and the majour should available. Also BM and SV also show the Pet whistle Icon if you don't have an pet active.
    IF you don't want to see them go into WA and look for Corbashot OOC (SV: Mongoose Bite OOC MM: Aimed Shot OOC) and delete those. Also delete 'no Pet OOC' for SV and BM. The other two WAs are 'Counter Shot', 'Counter Shot CD' and 'Exhil UP' search for those go to the "Load tab" and tick 'In Combat' That's it

Hope I could help you and you like the rest of the WA