Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    The guide doesn't seem to list individual pieces of the leather set (ie the gear, not just the xmog), or any weapons as purchasable for shards..... so they are seemingly drops.
    Correct. The weapons are confirmed as drops. I think the total is 16. I saw it was posted on the new "Invasions Preview" that Blizzard did earlier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Where is this teleporter in Timeless Isle?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta View Post
    Where is this teleporter in Timeless Isle?
    Easier to link the vid than describe it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgFS1w0cMy8

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    In MOP I saw this fire and chairs, sat in a chair then left. I had no idea it would do that!! Now what about setting up a garrison by going this route instead of doing the whole starting quest crap?

Deleted
    Yep you can, guy said you just have to get there and use flying to start your garrison, quests will be there. I remember ppl asking portal ashran just to skip tanaan. Probably gonna do that, thx for this thread giving me so many ideas.
    Last edited by mmoc7e4f1e6cce; 2016-08-01 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    I'll just try and get some guildies to summon me to Shadowmoon.

Whats the fastest and easiest way to obtain Mark of Honors? I was never much into PvP.

I wanna boost enchanting from 1 to 700, most fast guides there only show part from 1 to 630 by using 5600 Draenic Dust. My question is how would you level it after?
    Most efficient are Mark of Shadowmoon/Warsong with 15 skillup per enchant, however, for that you need 5 Secrets of Draenor which is 5 days due to 24h cooldown. Is there any faster way of leveling that? How do you plan on powerleveling Your enchanting to 700?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Whats the fastest and easiest way to obtain Mark of Honors? I was never much into PvP.
    Don't bother. You only get by winning atm, which can be quite hard. I wasted an entire day on BGs, lost every single one of them. No rewards for losing besides a little gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Don't bother. You only get by winning atm, which can be quite hard. I wasted an entire day on BGs, lost every single one of them. No rewards for losing besides a little gold.
    Atm? will that change?

I've had good luck with starting an alt, normally a Priest (Disc) or Warlock (Affliction) and quickly leveling to 15, then spamming PvP LFG. Low level BGs tend to be VERY quick, you might think with the lack of mount that they would drag out, but the reality is that you can win or lose a lot faster than at max level. I don't think the faction matters much, I was able to farm my 18 marks in a few days playing a few hours a day.

YMMV

You were not prepared to spell prepared correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Atm? will that change?
    Well at 110 you at least get honor levels.

Why the hell are people concerned about Scryers rep?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Why the hell are people concerned about Scryers rep?
    a ugly ass tabard

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently preping by trying to find an active raiding guild in need of a DH tank. Preping for professions. But the most important one of all, I have my DH name on reserve.

Deleted
    They have a little guide on wowhead now.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=254767/a...patch-overview

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybio View Post
    I've had good luck with starting an alt, normally a Priest (Disc) or Warlock (Affliction) and quickly leveling to 15, then spamming PvP LFG. Low level BGs tend to be VERY quick, you might think with the lack of mount that they would drag out, but the reality is that you can win or lose a lot faster than at max level. I don't think the faction matters much, I was able to farm my 18 marks in a few days playing a few hours a day.

YMMV
    I did exactly this over a couple of alts. If people ended up fucking off and losing I would leave the bg and jump on another alt to pvp on. Took maybe 4 or so days of very casual play to collect 18 marks for a full set minus weapons as I plan on spamming invasions on my DH to get the glaives and the upgrade item.

Ban AV unless you know what you're doing in there since it will take a long ass time to finish the game and a loss gets you jack shit.

Aff and disc as well as other healers are incredibly strong in the lower brackets as burst is relatively low and there are almost no stuns or interrupts.

Deleted
    Same plan as me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I did exactly this over a couple of alts. If people ended up fucking off and losing I would leave the bg and jump on another alt to pvp on. Took maybe 4 or so days of very casual play to collect 18 marks for a full set minus weapons as I plan on spamming invasions on my DH to get the glaives and the upgrade item.

Ban AV unless you know what you're doing in there since it will take a long ass time to finish the game and a loss gets you jack shit.

Aff and disc as well as other healers are incredibly strong in the lower brackets as burst is relatively low and there are almost no stuns or interrupts.
    And now I know what I am doing tonight!