Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen and Goblins are obviously on the to do list. I'd like them to fix up the Faceless models ish. Old Cata/Wrath mobs look dated
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Abominations
    Especially now that they'll be out everywhere with Unholy DKs, they could really use an update. I mean, my shoulder item probably has more geometry than their model.
    Aside from the older/obscure hunter pets, Aboms should be the oldest pet models in game now, all the way from Vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Baine and Gallywix certainly need their own models, but at least you could use his current model as a comparison, and not his pre-WoD one.
    Couldn't find one readily available on google.

I'd also add that Liadrin, Garona, Mograine, Rexxar would also be good candidates as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Couldn't find one readily available on google.

I'd also add that Liadrin, Garona, Mograine, Rexxar would also be good candidates as well.
    Liadrin's hearthstone model is cool. It'd be neat to see it in-game as well, but I'm not sure she's important enough just yet to warrant it. Maybe if they keep using her like they have been!

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Worgen
    2) Worgen
    3) Worgen
    4) Goblins
    5) Worgen

And I agree with the earlier poster on racial mounts, that would make me super happy to have updated.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Liadrin's hearthstone model is cool. It'd be neat to see it in-game as well, but I'm not sure she's important enough just yet to warrant it. Maybe if they keep using her like they have been!
    Honestly, just having her wear the set of armor that was named after her would be a decent start. It really makes no sense for her to still wear the Redemption set. They made Garona wear a modified version of the Horde's T9, they could easily do it with Liadrin as well. It's not the Hearthstone armor, but at least it's a red and gold set.

none. I'd rather they work on something more important as model looks are the least important thing in the game for me

Worgens and almost every undead npc in the game

The abomination model, and ASAP.

They've updated virtually every pet model except the one they literally just put in the game as a DK pet. It waddles like mad, it looks like it was made in 2004 and it's frankly just a hideous model. Sure, mages also have their old elementals, but I feel like it's stood the test of time thanks to the water animations and general bloblike nature of a thing made of water, but the abomination, for being such an iconic thing in the Warcraft universe, is desperately begging for a warlock pet-like rebrush.

Also, female worgen. They are a dumpster fire and make me feel strangely nauseous when I see them. But I didn't say this because I frankly just don't see it happening any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda feel sad when they remove old models for new ones, they should someone keep the old models in the game somehow as a throw back

Female Worgen definitely.
    They should have stuck with the models from the Cataclysm Alpha instead of going with the angry chihuahuas we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabron View Post
    Worgen/Goblins, Racial Mounts, DK pets and old armor if possible...
    Some of the racial mounts are already updated as far as I know. Agree on the others tho.

Has anyone said the Sludge Belcher yet? The Unholy DK pet talent
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Literally everything that was introduced before Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves. These ears comming out of every helmet uhh hate that

think they should leave the old tree's alone. changing those will ruin the aura of certain areas like teldrassils noob area.