Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotics View Post
    Can you tell me what the difference is between this TMW vs the other thread with weak auras? I'm coming back to the WoW for this xpac, and playing enhancement having never played it before.
    A major difference is their ease of use. Weak Auras is favorable to those who can code in Lua whereas you can accomplish the same effect in TMW with half the effort. What you get is a slight difference in whats possible but for the average player who just wants to track cooldowns and buffs/debuffs TMW is great since I can very literally create the icon in 30 seconds or less.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    A major difference is their ease of use. Weak Auras is favorable to those who can code in Lua whereas you can accomplish the same effect in TMW with half the effort. What you get is a slight difference in whats possible but for the average player who just wants to track cooldowns and buffs/debuffs TMW is great since I can very literally create the icon in 30 seconds or less.
    So this is basically just to track cooldowns, not tell you priority rotation? Am I correct in this reasoning?

So this is basically just to track cooldowns, not tell you priority rotation? Am I correct in this reasoning?
    Both can do both.

Both have the same abilty, TMW is simpler to use. These rotation guides are very difficult to create in Weak Auras and as a result 99% of the Weak Auras you see shared online are just cooldown trackers.

Deleted
    thank you for your work

are you going to make a warrior profile ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkine View Post
    thank you for your work

are you going to make a warrior profile ?
    Working on it. Should be uploaded Thursday

Arrow Add buff tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

Feedback is very much appreciated!
    I would add a FT and HS track. did on mine. may be personal prefference. id works perfectly btw thanks

Hi. Thanks for all the effort and help with TMW for most of the specs. I don't want to put pressure or demand anything, but I'd just like to know if you are planing on doing one for Elemental Shamans too. Thanks and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Nickpeyon View Post
    Hi. Thanks for all the effort and help with TMW for most of the specs. I don't want to put pressure or demand anything, but I'd just like to know if you are planing on doing one for Elemental Shamans too. Thanks and keep up the good work
    I want to second this ask. I'm finding the enhance TMW to be extremely useful and with things like "elementarist" not looking like it's getting updated anytime soon, a TMW for elemental would be superb.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrminus View Post
    I want to second this ask. I'm finding the enhance TMW to be extremely useful and with things like "elementarist" not looking like it's getting updated anytime soon, a TMW for elemental would be superb.

thanks.
    Ele is coming soon. It will likely be one of the last few since I want to get the multi spec classes like Warrior DK and Hunter out of the way.

Im using this for a week now, and it seems that FT is showing priority over everything else when offcoldown and timer >>>4sec. Even with boulder and stormstrike up.
    Its telling me to recast even with 10sec remaining.
    Is that correct?

Deleted
    Wanted to try it out this evening but i am missing something. Is there anyway to show the global cooldown on the priority skills?

Looks like there's a minor issue with the latest version. On the Flametongue icon, one of its conditions is referring to the wrong Flametongue spell. Without fixing that, the rotation would place flametongue higher on the list than it should be. Seemed to be prioritized as soon as it came off cd. By fixing it, the rotation seemed to be back to normal. This could be the issue MeleX is experiencing also.

Quote Originally Posted by Armosknight View Post
    Looks like there's a minor issue with the latest version. On the Flametongue icon, one of its conditions is referring to the wrong Flametongue spell. Without fixing that, the rotation would place flametongue higher on the list than it should be. Seemed to be prioritized as soon as it came off cd. By fixing it, the rotation seemed to be back to normal. This could be the issue MeleX is experiencing also.
    I'll look into this. I'll post an update.

An awkward issue I found seems to be that your Racial Ability CD shows up when it is off of cooldown (Left, not Bottom) as the Troll Racial, no matter the race. I fixed this just by setting it to my single Racial Image as the CD Image, but I thought you may like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Armosknight View Post
    Can you explain how u did that? I want to try and fix this, looks like chesder has a lot going on and trying to do other classesright now (great job btw, just saw the hunter one! )

Quote Originally Posted by MeleX View Post
    Can you explain how u did that? I want to try and fix this, looks like chesder has a lot going on and trying to do other classesright now (great job btw, just saw the hunter one! )
    I've been doing some testing and will update it tomorrow along side the Ele Shaman post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    An awkward issue I found seems to be that your Racial Ability CD shows up when it is off of cooldown (Left, not Bottom) as the Troll Racial, no matter the race. I fixed this just by setting it to my single Racial Image as the CD Image, but I thought you may like to know.
    The latest version should have his corrected. I'll be posting another update tomorrow morning.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chesder, I am loving it man, freaking great job!

Deleted
    Gonna ask again, because it is really important to me
    Is there any way to show the global cooldown on the displayed icons? I am simply too stupid too find it, because i tried everything and nothing works. Google doesn't help either.

UPDATE: 8/3/2016

Elemental is now bundled into this profile

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsei View Post
    Gonna ask again, because it is really important to me
    Is there any way to show the global cooldown on the displayed icons? I am simply too stupid too find it, because i tried everything and nothing works. Google doesn't help either.
    No simple way to do it but I'll get something working soon.