Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    To enable it: /Console actioncam full
    To disable it : /Console action cam off

Pretty hard right...
    Very hard if you don't know that it's on already.

10+ Year Old Account

Pretty hard right...
    Just like /console cameradistancemaxfactor 50 was also hard.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Yeah, I know. All movies should have actors that have stared in tons of things to make them great. It's like comparing Great Value food to brand name food. They should have had The Rock as an orc for sure.

Seriously, the acting was fine. We don't need a countless number of hollywood movies loaded with the same stale known name actors.
    The acting was not fine. And I agree you don't have to have well known actors, but it helps if you at least have good ones. I just finished watching season 1 of Stranger Things. Perfect example of amazing actors that aren't well known. I'll be looking forward to the Stranger Things sequel while you guys can look forward to the straight to dvd chinese warcraft sequel with english subs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    And when you let the critics see it early so they can trash it for two weeks before it debuts in the U. S. I will always wonder what the opening weekend would have been if there had been no reviews beforehand.
    Nobody cares or listens to reviews. The trailers summed up the movie quite well and scared people away from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice trailer indeed. I also glad that Legion expansion at launch has more 5 man dungeons than MoP and WoD. I hope they add more later on.

Pretty hard right...
    When it's not documented in the game, like the Blue poster stated, yeah, it's pretty fucking hard.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The concern is that people have logged into 7.0.3 and found some of those features defaulted on, with no indication to that effect, and the game does not provide any clear direction regarding how to disable it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    No Director's Cut , this is bullshit
    I think directors cuts require reshoots which cost a ton of money. So it doesn't bother me unless legendary is withholding a Completed directors cut.

Damn that was a good trailer

Well, its disappointing that there wont be a directors cut, but I hope the extra scenes are good. At the very least it probably lifted Duncan up to know that so many people asked about it. I dearly hope for a long life of sequels :3 I sure know I'm buying a copy to do my part lol (specially since I didn't see it in theaters!)

Did I see an Azshara fight in there, right around the 5:30 mark??? The naga looked way too big to be just some random naga from the legion army.... Maybe 2nd tier of raid content?

Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    Did I see an Azshara fight in there, right around the 5:30 mark??? The naga looked way too big to be just some random naga from the legion army.... Maybe 2nd tier of raid content?

No, that is not her, but it's her minion or some kind of avatar of her I think. It'll be a 5-man as far as I know.

Someone will probably release a cut with all the extra footage edited in like for most films for studios that can't be bothered.

A rather meh looking trailer.

15+ Year Old Account
    > the next stage in the World of Warcraft: Legion pre-expansion experience

You mean, the first stage started? All I saw was a bunch of ridiculous class changes.

Oh, and a lot of dying in stormwind for a dozen gray items...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    No, that is not her, but it's her minion or some kind of avatar of her I think. It'll be a 5-man as far as I know.
    That is the Eye of Azshara dungeon, and you are correct Azshara is not in the dungeon.. http://www.wowhead.com/zone=8040/eye-of-azshara

Quote Originally Posted by Tatakau View Post
    Someone will probably release a cut with all the extra footage edited in like for most films for studios that can't be bothered.
    With the level of CGI in Warcraft I cant see that going well.

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty hard right...
    Not as hard as reading/understanding the post, it seems....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    And when you let the critics see it early so they can trash it for two weeks before it debuts in the U. S. I will always wonder what the opening weekend would have been if there had been no reviews beforehand.

Yes. Warcraft: critics: 30% (including that wiseguy saying it was worse than Super Mario and War on Earth, yet he gave Jupiter Ascending 85/100 and Dragon Ball Evolution 4/5, no comment), 74% from over 100k imdb users
    Ghostbusters: critics: 73% (holy shit), 54% from over 60k imdb users.

This trailer reminds me of Final Fantasy a Realm Reborn trailers, with them showing most everything the new content has to offer.

Pretty hard right...
    Very hard if you're unaware of its existence. While I spend probably 20-30 minutes just pouring through patch notes and at least as much time browsing sites like this for every little takeaway, I recognize that not everyone does, nor should they be expected to.