Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    There is no in game tracking system anymore (it has been disabled for awhile for server stability but now its gone completely) and they basically told all the tracking sites to stop services or be sued the nearby tracker is horribly inaccurate because it doesn't reset unless you restart the app.
    I see. From what I heard they were trying to fix it, but I don't know how much of an issue this truly is without experiencing it. Whatever they do hopefully they do something about it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

There is no in game tracking system anymore (it has been disabled for awhile for server stability but now its gone completely) and they basically told all the tracking sites to stop services or be sued the nearby tracker is horribly inaccurate because it doesn't reset unless you restart the app.
    They're (supposedly) rewriting the tracking code from the ground up to improve server stability, so they've simply removed it in the meantime. Niantic has always been incredibly harsh with third-party apps or sites related to their games.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    They're (supposedly) rewriting the tracking code from the ground up to improve server stability, so they've simply removed it in the meantime. Niantic has always been incredibly harsh with third-party apps or sites related to their games.
    Yet they only soft ban GPS spoofers doesn't sound to harsh to me.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Yet they only soft ban GPS spoofers doesn't sound to harsh to me.
    I have no direct information on PoGo GPS spoofers, but I know they'd permaban the e-mail of anyone spoofing in Ingress, but then, Ingress has a slightly more GPS dependent competitive element. Yeah, there's the gyms, but with Ingress it's fields and "points."

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

so apparently Niantic is slowly trying to kill pokemon go already....
    totally Yerf's fault

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Jirvay, always posting great stuff

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [video=youtube;cfNRPKKF4qU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNRPKKF4qU[video]
    Weird, and like any animated show brought to real life, creepy. Voices aren't even trying (especially Farnsworth). Wanna see more Amy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Weird, and like any animated show brought to real life, creepy. Voices aren't even trying (especially Farnsworth). Wanna see more Amy.
    Yea, it was a little disappointing

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit my guild the other day after my raid lead said that I could not form another group to complete with the main in legion. The reason was because there is no way to have friendly competition and it would make some people think they are better then others.
    Anywho joined another one and after 1 night they asked if I was going to stick around and managed to form a few rivalries as well. Think I'll do well with these folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear god the constant redirects to an ad site while on mobile here are really getting out of hand.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Quit my guild the other day after my raid lead said that I could not form another group to complete with the main in legion. The reason was because there is no way to have friendly competition and it would make some people think they are better then others.
    tbh that is a very valid reason

I shouldn't ever feel like I don't want to put my paychecks in the bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I shouldn't ever feel like I don't want to put my paychecks in the bank.
    Do...do you think you're gonna lose the money? I've never had that feeling. Though I'm glad direct deposit exists, I hate dealing with my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Do...do you think you're gonna lose the money? I've never had that feeling. Though I'm glad direct deposit exists, I hate dealing with my bank.
    The checks aren't old enough, I just haven't felt like leaving the house for much lately. Probably one of my depressed times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

tbh that is a very valid reason
    While it can happen, only allowing 10 people to raid while saying to others that they are not allowed form another guild group and if they really want to raid they need to find a pug. From what I learned this is the same thing that caused that guild to break apart a short while before I joined it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    While it can happen, only allowing 10 people to raid while saying to others that they are not allowed form another guild group and if they really want to raid they need to find a pug. From what I learned this is the same thing that caused that guild to break apart a short while before I joined it.
    only 10 are allowed to raid? that's silly. raids go up to 30 people.

but from my experience multiple competing raids in a guild are just pure cancer for the guild climate

10+ Year Old Account

but from my experience multiple competing raids in a guild are just pure cancer for the guild climate
    Yup only 10 and if you mess up you can lose your spot so it's still competitive and causes people to act like they are better then the rest, which for a casual guild is just stupid imo.
    As for multiple raid groups in a guild, I've been in a quite a few and they only got better because of it. I think it comes down to how the groups are run and what not that make or break the guild.

It does seem weird to only allow 10 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ask again. What is the point of Quick Play in Overwatch if I get the same amount of XP fighting bots?