Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yes it's called "excess of self defence". The more you know.
    For me, there should not be term like "excess of self defence".

If someone assaults physically me or my family, i should have all right to protect me and my family, even including taking away someones life. That person made a decision and should be aware of consequences when attacking other ppl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    He started the violent interaction - You do not have some magic exemption to assault laws because someone insulted your wife.
    The guy was a douche sure, and clearly went overboard "defending" himself, but he was the one that was attacked.
    You're confusing assault with battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post

If someone assaults physically me or my family, i should have all right to protect me and my family, even including taking away someones life. That person made a decision and should be aware of consequences when attacking other ppl.
    Yeah thankfully in civilised society that is not the case.

Yeah thankfully in civilised society that is not the case.
    The world, where citizen can not protect himself or his family is not civilized. Last 100 years is regress of civilization.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post

Problem: You can use this to find the most wanted criminals in Italy

http://www.interpol.int/notice/searc...100/(search)/1

Yea, lots of foreigners.
    Is hat supposed to be ironic, because, most of them actually are. I am confused...

Deleted
    The world, where citizen can not protect himself or his family is not civilized. Last 100 years is regress of civilization.
    You CAN protect yourself.
    You CAN'T however, stomp on his head for 20 minutes after he's down.

Sorry dude, there's better ways to let out repression.

You CAN protect yourself.
    You CAN'T however, stomp on his head for 20 minutes after he's down.

Sorry dude, there's better ways to let out repression.
    Well dont know about Your country, but here in Poland if i shot a burglar, or break his arm, that asshole can sue me. So maybe its Poland that is a 3rd world country, sadly :/

People like you do too. Not with violence though. You're supposed to receive an education that lets you understand things. If not a school, from your parents. You obviously didn't from neither, so there you go. Ah but I worry not. As I said before, theres two kind of people like you. The one that follow up on their ideologies and the ones that act tough behind the curtain of the internet.
    The former in 99% of cases does not play wow or joins internet forum debates. So that leaves us with an extremely high chance of you belonging to the second category of people.
    You seem butthurt a lot.
    But i know the truth hurts .

I mean after all i'm the superior individual here .
    But you keep on going with your blind ideology that every human is an equal and you need to help every one in need see where that is going to land you in the next 10years.

Just an advice no one will mourn you when you are gone because people like you only talk talk talk talk talk but they take no action.

Deleted
    Well dont know about Your country, but here in Poland if i shot a burglar, or break his arm, that asshole can sue me. So maybe its Poland that is a 3rd world country, sadly :/
    That could easily be the answer yes.

If we Europeans don't isolate the extremist ideals that some fellow posters have shown and keep on showing so vividly, this is only going to be more frequent.
    What's that supposed to mean? Stop being so cryptic.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    You seem butthurt a lot.
    But i know the truth hurts .

I mean after all i'm the superior individual here .
    But you keep on going with your blind ideology that every human is an equal and you need to help every one in need see where that is going to land you in the next 10years.

Just an advice no one will mourn you when you are gone because people like you only talk talk talk talk talk but they take no action.
    How many "nigros" did you kill yet, paragon of justice?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? Stop being so cryptic.
    Cryptic? Ok I can always use drawings.
    If we don't isolate this rising wave of racism in Europe this will only happen more often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Forcefully diversifying Italy is the only sensible solution!
    this is what's causing it combined with less economic prospects.

Labels lake racism, xenophobia is overused and abused to disregard and lower others a lot now a days. But for the sake of simplicity it's xenophile that is increasing the xenophobia.I can't take any solution finding serious if their not willing to look and admit to xenophile when they use the term racism and xenophobia.
    Unfortunatly it's establishment and a lot of more respected media that only wants to talk about xenophobia.

It's hypocritical and all their doing is ignoring the cause and making the situation worse and if it doesnt change their will be more extremes. It's said that we live in a system where extremes are the ones that change thing, while initially good eventually they get too close to their extreme standards.

Yes, tough boy, the goal of legislation is to prevent violence, not encourage it. You have no right to self defend, it's a privilege that is granted to you because society admits that it cannot be everywhere at the same time protecting everyone from the bad dudes. It's not a carte blanche to go berserk.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    A crime of passion this guy says.

But last week he was beaten to death on the streets of Fermo, a mid-sized town in eastern Italy, in a fight that began when an Italian man called Emmanuel’s wife an “African monkey.”

Read the article. Thanks.
    That kind of points out like passion in it becoming escalating not what caused it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, tough boy, the goal of legislation is to prevent violence, not encourage it. You have no right to self defend, it's a privilege that is granted to you because society admits that it cannot be everywhere at the same time protecting everyone from the bad dudes. It's not a carte blanche to go berserk.
    No law can stop assaulter. If he wants to do a crime, he will do it, there is no law that will forbid criminals from accessing weapons its simply impossible. Those laws only strike at law-abiding citizens.

How many "nigros" did you kill yet, paragon of justice?

Why do i have to kill any one to have a diffrent point of view?
    How many as you say "nigros" have you sheltered and saved ?
    Given food and nursed trough their baby years?

Right can you just go play with your goat or something pray to the benevolent allah or what ever you do to sleep at night so we actual people who have values can have 1 less parasite on our hands to deal with ?

Deleted
    No law can stop assaulter. If he wants to do a crime, he will do it, there is no law that will forbid criminals from accessing weapons its simply impossible. Those laws only strike at law-abiding citizens.
    Lol the fuck did you get that from, some cheap "pro gun" propaganda booklet. Ahahah.

Deleted
    Yes it's called "excess of self defence". The more you know.
    Yes but murder requires intent to kill - Its very hard to prove intent when one did not orchestrate the incident.

Cryptic? Ok I can always use drawings.
    If we don't isolate this rising wave of racism in Europe this will only happen more often.
    You typed in broad strokes. If you really think isolating anyone solves anything you are sadly mistaken, since racism nowadays covers so much you're going to end up creating another Breivik(s) meaning we'll be attacked by two extremist groups...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Why do i have to kill any one to have a diffrent point of view?
    How many as you say "nigros" have you sheltered and saved ?
    Given food and nursed trough their baby years?

Right can you just go play with your goat or something pray to the benevolent allah or what ever you do to sleep at night so we actual people who have values can have 1 less parasite on our hands to deal with ?
    Yeah blablabla slimy stuff
    You dont even know what you said anymore.
    Did you or did you not defend the actions of this guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    You typed in broad strokes. If you really think isolating anyone solves anything you are sadly mistaken, since racism nowadays covers so much you're going to end up creating another Breivik(s) meaning we'll be attacked by two extremist groups...
    Political isolation. You can't prevent the Breiviks

And he would lose that trial if you have a half decent lawyer. The point about excessive force that Djalil is trying to make, which you're not getting is that self defense only protects you from repercussions to 1. defend yourself 2. in a safe manner, 3. while using the least appropriate means of harming anyone involved (even the attacker).

The priority goes like that as well. You can do whatever you need to do to defend yourself. You can use whatever means is available that is by your judgement the best way to stop the threat indefinitely. If you have multiple options to stop the threat indefinitely that are both equally safe for you to use, use the less violent one.

This means, if someone breaks into your house, threatens you and your wife and you happen to have a gun, use it. It's dark, you don't know if he has a weapon... use it. Shoot him. If he dies in the process, that's how the cookie crumbles. You have no obligation to enter a brawl when you brought a gun to the fistfight. One could make the case that if you have a saferoom, your safest option is to call the police and go into the saferoom. The insurance will pay for whatever property was stolen/broken anyway, so the only thing you're really after is your own physical safety.

And so on and so forth... It is implied but some people seem to miss this: 4. Once the threat is over, your justification for self defense is over. If the dude is lying on the ground and is obviously not a threat anymore, you either stop or you're exceeding the privilege of self defense. And that' what happened here, without me looking too deeply into the case.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.