Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    If i was a criminal, and i knew that potentially every person in the city mall can have a weapon, i would think twice before going on rampage. The career of the Munich shooter would be shorter if some ppl had guns there. Thats my opinion and You obviously dont share it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because police can magically spawn at the time of assault.
    Whether the police is present or not it does not affect the fact that you broke the law.
    Please kindly fuck off to the gun thread and talk to NRA lunatics about this shit. We in Europe don't really care about this nonsensical shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The "adrenaline rush" defense doesn't work for someone jumping on someone else's head for 10 minutes. Such a rush can last a while, but not without opposition or danger. At some point it becomes bloodlust and that, my friend, is textbook murder.
    You speak some gibberish, i dont talk about jumping on other ppl heads. Situations are different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Whether the police is present or not it does not affect the fact that you broke the law.
    Please kindly fuck off to the gun thread and talk to NRA lunatics about this shit. We in Europe don't really care about this nonsensical shite.
    You can tell "fuck off" to Your friends, not to me mister.

Deleted
    If i was a criminal, and i knew that potentially every person in the city mall can have a weapon, i would think twice before going on rampage. The career of the Munich shooter would be shorter if some ppl had guns there. Thats my opinion and You obviously dont share it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because police can magically spawn at the time of assault.
    Your opinion is wrong. Simply put. Just check numbers and you'll see yourself. Now go spread your 2 bits propaganda in the appropriate thread please.

No, it wouldn't. Look at the US... the number of mass shootings is insane. And they have a lower population than Europe. Must I literally whack you with the entire European continent over the head for you to get the difference? I have given up on those US gun nuts, as they clearly have not the mental capacity to just... look at life, but you're disappointing me.

I'm not going into a hypothetical with you here, but suffice to say that if you walked into the mall going on a rampage and someone else shot at you and then I came around the corner hearing gunshots, I'd probably shoot the other guy, too. You know, the guy trying to stop you. That's the idiocy of your idea...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    You speak some gibberish, i dont talk about jumping on other ppl heads. Situations are different.

- - - Updated - - -

But I just did.
    And that was asked kindly.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He actually speaks laws. You don't.

But I just did.
    And that was asked kindly.

- - - Updated - - -

He actually speaks laws. You don't.
    Then i guess You are a typical liberal here, starting arguemntum ad personam instead of civilzed discussion.

Anyways i will kindly "fuck off" off this thread, because i see no reason to going on with this fuss. Have a nice day mister.

- - - Updated - - -

Djalil mentioned that, so I assumed this case, you know the one that spawned this topic, was about pretty much that. I tend to not like to discuss whatever it is people have in their heads, it's much easier to stick to the topic. Fuck knows what's going on in your head at the moment.

It would be best if you left this thread and took it to the gun thread, we have the mega thread for a reason.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Then i guess You are a typical liberal here, starting arguemntum ad personam instead of civilzed discussion.

Anyways i will kindly "fuck off" off this thread, because i see no reason to going on with this fuss. Have a nice day mister.
    Oh great. For once, it worked!

What the fuck are you even saying now? Jesus fucking christ is this how far you're willing to go?
    I call some black dude's wife a MONKEY and he attacks me... it's HIS FAULT?!
    I wasn't going to get involved...I really wasn't.

You're saying that responding with lethal force is justified if someone calls your wife a monkey? My god.

It's like you don't think "some black dude" is capable of controlling himself if provoked.

Oh great. For once, it worked!
    Print it out and frame it, this is a rare occasion on GenOT. I think I've only seen it work once before... this is your unicorn! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post

You're saying that responding with lethal force is justified if someone calls your wife a monkey? My god.

It's like you don't think "some black dude" is capable of controlling himself if provoked.
    I think there's some confusion about who's doing how much violence and who's more justified and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    So the murder of one person is newsworthy?
    In my country it is, because we have gun control

But no, this is obviously topical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post

Lethal force? The fuck you on about?

Since lot of people ITT have problem grasping reality of what happened and think that only one party is at fault I decided to help you out with a little pic displaying unfortunate event that happened. I hope this clears everything.

I like how Tennisace is baiting you into free infractions, and you're still falling for it.

I let you all down today. I tried to get in my daily workout of stomping on an african's head for 20 minutes but had to stop short after my sole broke.

Sorry djalil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    I let you all down today. I tried to get in my daily workout of stomping on an african's head for 20 minutes but had to stop short after my sole broke.

Sorry djalil
    Don't worry. Tomorrow's another day. Make sure you don't get the wrong Nigerian though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it wouldn't. Look at the US... the number of mass shootings is insane. And they have a lower population than Europe. Must I literally whack you with the entire European continent over the head for you to get the difference? I have given up on those US gun nuts, as they clearly have not the mental capacity to just... look at life, but you're disappointing me.

I'm not going into a hypothetical with you here, but suffice to say that if you walked into the mall going on a rampage and someone else shot at you and then I came around the corner hearing gunshots, I'd probably shoot the other guy, too. You know, the guy trying to stop you. That's the idiocy of your idea...
    Ooooorrrrrrrrrr you can realize that the US has 400 millions weapons and you've got.....damn near none? Especially considering your overall European population.

If you had the same ratio of guns/per citizen that the US does and still somehow didn't have mass shootings then you'd have a point.

But you don't.

So quit being all butt hurt.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Soooo are we REALLY going to sit here with you guys now accusing the guy for having fought back racist remarks.

Plus... you know there is a thing called... EXCESS OF SELF DEFENSE right?
    The guy throwing the remark was absolutely out of line, no discussion there. I mean, that's pretty glaringly obvious, isn't it. However, there's also no discussion what-so-ever about what party is most guilty, in terms of the law (and I would argue, morally as well). And that's the first person that threw a punch. Noone else.

Edit: Unless the whole "10min of stomping"-thing is true, or similar (such as who started using a "weapon" first, etc). Can't seem to find any good source on that part though, and can't be arsed to google it further.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2016-08-01 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    I realise that Germany is different, but this isn't murder. I know laymen use it all the time, but this is actually manslaughter. Since it happened in a fit of rage perhaps, the sentence would get reduced, but "excess of self defense" is absolutely a viable case for manslaughter. Intent isn't necessary.
    Yes manslaughter would be my stance too.

10 minutes? Jesus... he'll have crossed the line to murder by then. Heck, he probably danced on the line and took a dump on it, too, for good measure...
    yeah if this was the case, you might actually reach murder.
    unless there was some serious details left out this is just very bad.
    Reminds me somewhat of an old Swedish case, where a man beat a man until he passed out, and then continued pummeling him 'til he died.
    He was acquitted, but in his defense the man he beat, he had just caught raping his daughter, so the court found that it would have been unreasonable to ask the man to restrain himself then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    The guy throwing the remark was absolutely out of line, no discussion there. I mean, that's pretty glaringly obvious, isn't it. However, there's also no discussion what-so-ever about what party is most guilty, in terms of the law (and I would argue, morally as well). And that's the first person that threw a punch. Noone else.
    You know assault isn't battery, right?