Thread: McDonalds

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Japanese anime McDonalds commercial.
    Clearly a fictional tale, since the shake machine is actually working.

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Where do you people come up with this stuff?
    by doing minimal research on the internet

As of 9/19/2011, the official McDonald’s ingredient list called it a “milkshake.” It consisted of glucose syrup, water, natural flavor (vanilla extract), color (caramel, betacarotene), citric acid, potassium sorbate, and soybean oil.

no dairy at all
    Wtf is your source? Your research skills suck, bro.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp
    https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/a...alculator.html

VANILLA REDUCED FAT ICE CREAM

Ingredients: Milk, Liquid Sucrose (Sugar, Water), Cream, Nonfat Milk Solids, Corn Syrup Solids, Mono- and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Contains: MILK

VANILLA SHAKE SYRUP

Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Water, Vanilla Extract, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Pectin, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

WHIPPED CREAM

Ingredients: Cream, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less: Mono-And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor. Whipping Propellant (Nitrous Oxide).

Contains: MILK.
    Last edited by timberx; 2016-08-01 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.
    Really? I am 26 and have never tried an egg mcmuffin. Wonder if this is true for the UK

How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.
    This was actually already asked before - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=milkshake

Can read my reply here

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Working at BurgerKing and Arbys in HS I will tell you it was usually the result of poor training. At the end of the night it has to be taken apart to clean, most people, even managers don't even know how to put it back together. I have worked at multiple locations of burgerking and 2 locations for arbys and it was true in all cases.

Other times its a part goes missing when it is taken a part and cleaned for the night

Last problem I saw was bad rubber seals

Edit - usually the machines are put back together wrong and it won't get cold enough to turn the shake mix into ice-cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    its a coffee shop chain in Canada.
    Damn, you made me wanna go get some timmys just by mentioning it. Off I go.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no McDonald's, Burger King, KFC or anything like that where I live. Life is torture
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why don't they serve lunch all day? Is does the lunch microwave have to recharge or something?
    The grills are set to MUCH lower temperatures for the eggs/sausage then they are for the burgers. It's simply not cost effective to add more grills or have one you cant use for breakfast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i would makemy own breakfast how hard is it to have some bans on toast with a cuppa
    Sometimes you can't beat beans on toast with a little bit of HP sauce

What annoys me, is that I can't get a large fries and chicken nuggets at 7am.
    Ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of times they're not even broken they're just being cleaned and those things are a pita to clean out. They also take awhile to set up and get running after being cleaned so they have some downtime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Everyone with a third of a brain knows it's not good for you. But it's cheap as shit and packs an assload of protein and fat in it, so its calorie dense food. It's certainly not produced in the best way but, who cares?
    I can go to whole foods and make a burger from grass fed no hormones beef and cheese made from those same cows and mayo made from eggs of free range chicken and gluten free rolls, etc... And it'll still be 1000 calories and 80 grams of saturated fat. Except you just ate a $15 home made burger.

Everything in moderation, mother fuckers!
    Why would anyone go to Whole Foods? It is the biggest rip off super market in the US and yet people are still too stupid to stop going there.

And not all fat/protiens/calories are treated equal. There is a big difference when eating processed garbage (McDonalds, canned foods, tv dinners, ect) than eating from whole food (not too be confused with the super market) from scratch. In fact most of the time it can be cheaper.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2016-08-01 at 05:03 PM.