View Poll Results: Which Tank do you Pick?

Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • Druid Guardian

25 44.64%
  • DK Blood

14 25.00%
  • Paladin Protection

8 14.29%
  • Demon Hunter Vengance

7 12.50%
  • Brewmaster Monk

4 7.14%
  • Warrior Protection

14 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post Which Tank do you think is the Strongest Tank in Legion?

i didn't play alpha so i dont have any experience with all classes need to gather opinions of the experts who played most tanking classes, please List pros and cons of each tank thanks in advance

Last edited by munchimunchi; 2016-08-01 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protection warrior? No love

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Protection warrior? No love
    Funny thing is as its looking now prot warriors are definately in the top.

So yeah?

lol sorry forgot about warriors :

The strongest tank is definitely Death Knight, Paladin, or Warrior.

The other tanks, however, are more agile.

atm it looks like a warrior built around maximum uptime on ignore pain is the best tank, but as with everything we will have to see when legion comes out, as we don't have a full picture of anything without artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    atm it looks like a warrior built around maximum uptime on ignore pain is the best tank, but as with everything we will have to see when legion comes out, as we don't have a full picture of anything without artifacts.
    so artifacts break or make the classes now?

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    I don't have beta, all I know is second hand and deduced by watching videos, and that is that the artifacts are a huge part of our class and until legion goes live we just don't have all the info.

Deleted
    bear is the strongest tank, and it's a cold hard fact, not an opinion, who voted DH, monk or Pala is insane.

Guardian Druid is the strongest tank on Beta atm.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior self heals are amaze, on par in 5 mans with disc priest healing depending on how fast the group kills mobs

Prot Warrior myself as far as i recall it goes something like this in Beta from different sources all over these last few months.

Guardian > Prot Warrior > Blood DK/DH> Prot Pala/Monk.

But i think in reality is more like:

Guardian is stronger/equal to Prot Warrior stronger than DK stronger than DH stronger/equal to Prot Pala stronger than Monk.

As long as you dont roll Monk you should be fine.

Then again, Guardian is the stronger with 0 skill required :3.

If you are looking for that, simply go Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Prot Warrior myself as far as i recall it goes something like this in Beta from different sources all over these last few months.

Guardian > Prot Warrior > Blood DK/DH> Prot Pala/Monk.

But i think in reality is more like:

Guardian is stronger/equal to Prot Warrior stronger than DK stronger than DH stronger/equal to Prot Pala stronger than Monk.

As long as you dont roll Monk you should be fine.

Then again, Guardian is the stronger with 0 skill required :3.

If you are looking for that, simply go Guardian.
    why do you say guardians require zero skills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Warrior self heals are amaze, on par in 5 mans with disc priest healing depending on how fast the group kills mobs
    Warrior self heals?

I mean sure recount does factor in Ignore pain but thats not a heal, its a shield. There is a vast difference.

Anyway guardin druid i could just never play. Its to simple

why do you say guardians require zero skills
    Expression: Requires 0 skill to play.

Not spells. Actual playing skill. Its literally 2 buttons for rage,moonfire and spam swipe and proc mangle for more rage--> Use appropriate mitigation.

'break or make' might be a bit much, but yes they are a huge part of evaluating a class. Your artifact comes with, in most cases, a primary rotational ability, and as you get further into your artifact, you unlock game changing talents. It's big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    'break or make' might be a bit much, but yes they are a huge part of evaluating a class. Your artifact comes with, in most cases, a primary rotational ability, and as you get further into your artifact, you unlock game changing talents. It's big.
    No. This is wrong info.

The artifacts come with a cooldown ability, not a general rotation ability

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    No. This is wrong info.

The artifacts come with a cooldown ability, not a general rotation ability
    I dunno, I think I've got to stand by that... looking at just the cooldown times for each artifact abilities of just the tank specs:

Warriors - :45
    Paladins - 1:00
    Brewmaster - 1:15
    Druid - 1:30
    Blood - :45
    Vengeance - 1:00

Now those aren't abilities that you are going to spam, but they are abilities that you can reasonably expect to cycle through 4-5 times over the course of a fight. I wouldn't consider that a 'cooldown' so much as a primary ability. Semantics aside, whether or not you consider these 'cooldowns' or primary abilities, it's undeniable that they'll have a significant impact on the gameplay of each class, simply because (as mentioned) you'll be using these abilities multiple times over the course of a fight, and this doesn't even yet touch on the artifact talents which can be equally game changing.
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2016-08-01 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I dunno, I think I've got to stand by that... looking at just the cooldown times for each artifact abilities of just the tank specs:

Warriors - :45
    Paladins - 1:00
    Brewmaster - 1:15
    Druid - 1:30
    Blood - :45
    Vengeance - 1:00

Now those aren't abilities that you are going to spam, but they are abilities that you can reasonably expect to cycle through 4-5 times through the course of a fight. I wouldn't consider that a 'cooldown' so much as a primary ability. Semantics aside, whether or not you consider these 'cooldowns' or primary abilities, it's undeniable that they'll have a significant impact on the gameplay of each class, simply because (as mentioned) you'll be using these abilities multiple times over the course of a fight, and this doesn't even yet touch on the artifact talents which can be equally game changing.
    45+ seconds on all of them means i am right.

You seriously cant call 45+ seconds on abilities rotational abilities

Edit:

The artifacts themselves wont have much impact on rotations if any. Its basicly just small buffs to all abilities and one ekstra cd.
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-01 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    45+ seconds on all of them means i am right.

You seriously cant call 45+ seconds on abilities rotational abilities
    Tomato, tomato. The point is, these are abilities that you're going to be using several times over the course of a fight and are going to have a big effect on how that class plays and performs.

EDIT:

The artifacts themselves wont have much impact on rotations if any. Its basicly just small buffs to all abilities and one ekstra cd.
    You're going to find yourself very disappointingly surprised if you go into Legion with this assumption. The artifacts are hugely impactful.
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2016-08-01 at 06:09 PM.