Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Was dark transformation nerfed as well or is it just a tooltip fix? Its 320% increased dmg on live and 200% on beta.
    It says 200% on live for me, tried putting on and removing my HFC tier gear. Are you wearing the Blackrock Foundry tier set? The 2p increases the damage bonus of Dark Transformation by 120% right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    White walker is a pvp talent. I highly highly doubt that will be used as a "raid cooldown" for utility. That's such a stupid argument for frost.
    It reduces your damage taken by 20%, it's not a PvP only talent by any means.

Im seeing 200% live. 200% beta.

We're just paying the hybrid tax. Let me say what is going to happen next, they're gonna drastically reduce the Epidemic damage, they're gonna nerf the Abomination aoe, Corpse Shield and maybe DA too, and than we're going live as a mediocre low mid pack melee as always.

Since Epidemic is a no-brainer to-go talent in the second row it is obvious they will mess with it, same situation CS had.

Deleted
    So what do we go with now? Bummer, because the 30 yards range was really neat.
    Last edited by mmoc20b0a89b82; 2016-08-01 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Since Epidemic is a no-brainer to-go talent in the second row it is obvious they will mess with it, same situation CS had.
    It´s only a nobrainer when Aoe/Cleave is involved. Both other talents are better on single target.
    However, in my opinion one of the options should be cleave oriented. Something like blighted rune weapon applies FW to the 2nd nearest target aswell. That wouldn´t be OP, since the talent is currently pretty shitty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Coming in here and saying DKs do top tier DPS while ignoring WW, Assassination, Havoc and Enhancement really tells me you haven't seen much on beta.
    thats because everyone and their cousin is a DH on beta...
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    It´s only a nobrainer when Aoe/Cleave is involved. Both other talents are better on single target.
    However, in my opinion one of the options should be cleave oriented. Something like blighted rune weapon applies FW to the 2nd nearest target aswell. That wouldn´t be OP, since the talent is currently pretty shitty.
    "When aoe/cleave is involved" Just in HFC only 2 of the 13 fight is pure ST, that's also part of the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Think DK's have been in a strong state for months now, and i'm pretty sure that DK's are better than basically all melee dps anyway, regardless of mobility? By the looks of it, you can more than justify the spot of a DK. This is a weird post. Lots of other melee are in a far worse spot that DK's. No DK will have to worry about a raid spot in Legion.
    not having to worry about raid spot as dk is since its my main, but i wonder if there willl be place for 3 in M legion raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    It says 200% on live for me, tried putting on and removing my HFC tier gear. Are you wearing the Blackrock Foundry tier set? The 2p increases the damage bonus of Dark Transformation by 120% right now.
    Ah yeah , I had the 2 piece on , my bad and thanks.

From what I have seen on beta raids (not LFR but organised raiding in groups).

DKs are doing well.
    Other melee are doing well, even doing better is some logs than DKs.

So in short, if you are not in the top world guilds and like the lore and fantasy of the class: dont worry, you can play DK, you are not going to loose your spot. You will do good dps.

If you are in the top world guilds or considering that class performance and versatility is very important then you have to think carefully.

DKs are quite good, but compared to other melee with more mobility DKs do not bring anything extra. The DK will not be top dps in all situations/fights. Other melee classes with "simpler" and more forgiving rotations will almost certainly be top.

In fact I am fairly certain that when we will consider the top 2000 guilds and their players, we are very likely going to notice a better output from guilds stacking Demon Hunter rather than DKs for instance. Thats because DHs rotations are simpler in comparaison (no insult intended to those that wants to roll one) and more forgiving.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    It reduces your damage taken by 20%, it's not a PvP only talent by any means.
    And permafrost reduces your damage taken by a whole lot more, always active instead 3-seconds-every-minute. Which is better for PvE survival... and it is also better for PvP unless you're getting kited around (but I don't think white walker will save you from that either).

At the end of the day, DK survival is not actually that strong unless you take permafrost/corpseshield, they're basically mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble (sores, haha..... okay, I'll show myself out the door), but unholy frenzy does not affect sudden doom. Sudden doom functions by RPPM (real procs per minute) which is affected by haste, unfortunately atk speed doesn't factor into it whatsoever.

To put simply, unholy frenzy is garbage and serves only one purpose.....increasing attack speed.
    There is a lot of misinformation in this thread about how RPPM works. An RPPM ability gains additonal percent chance to proc based on how long it has been since it last procced. A 6 RPPM script will gain 10% chance every second, so that it always procs by the tenth second no matter how bad your luck is. But the reality is, it probably procs by the fifth or sixth second and then resets. There is no other difference from a normal %-based ability. As there is no internal cooldown on Sudden Doom, it has a chance to proc on every autoattack, and it can (and frequently does) proc back-to-back-to-back. So yes, Unholy Frenzy does increase your opportunities to proc Sudden Doom.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    And permafrost reduces your damage taken by a whole lot more, always active instead 3-seconds-every-minute. Which is better for PvE survival... and it is also better for PvP unless you're getting kited around (but I don't think white walker will save you from that either).

At the end of the day, DK survival is not actually that strong unless you take permafrost/corpseshield, they're basically mandatory.
    It depends on how the damage is heing dealt. White Walker is better for burst, Permafrost will be better for constant ticking damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    So if using castigator now, are we to enchant and gem for crit? Also is hellrender/cats edge better then the maul?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Where's this source for the Death's Advance removal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Where's this source for the Death's Advance removal?
    Apparently US players are noticing it on live alongside the CS nerf. Death's Advance is still there here on EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    Apparently US players are noticing it on live alongside the CS nerf. Death's Advance is still there here on EU.
    As of last night it was still in the Beta and Live on US. *shrug*
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    So if using castigator now, are we to enchant and gem for crit? Also is hellrender/cats edge better then the maul?
    strength>>>>> haste>crit > mastery >versa for singletarget
    strength>>>>> haste>mastery>crit>versa for 2+targets so no.
    CE and Hellrender are better if theyre atleast 10ilvls higher then maul.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2016-08-01 at 05:23 PM.