Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, like Pendulous said, @Alae will start up the league at some point during Training camp. At least, I assume he'll want to run things again. Until invites start officially it;s best to keep an eye on this thread, since the initial discussion about it will likely take place in here.

Personally I'm still leaning towards not playing fantasy this year. Between not feeling it at the end last year and likely being extremely busy this year with gaming I don;t think it;s wise to commit to it.
    As mentioned earlier on in this thread. I've been running the MMO Champion fantasy leagues for the last couple of years, and I will probably create a dedicated post in a bout a week or two and start organising things. In the past we've run it on nfl.com and thats likely where it will remain, 10 team standard has been the norm.

If people are dedicated enough to want to book a slot they can PM me, but otherwise I'll try to announce the creation of the thread in here etc.

I hope that we have many returning members, as well as some fresh new blood looking forward to participating in Fantasy Footballs this year!
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    As mentioned earlier on in this thread. I've been running the MMO Champion fantasy leagues for the last couple of years, and I will probably create a dedicated post in a bout a week or two and start organising things. In the past we've run it on nfl.com and thats likely where it will remain, 10 team standard has been the norm.

If people are dedicated enough to want to book a slot they can PM me, but otherwise I'll try to announce the creation of the thread in here etc.

I hope that we have many returning members, as well as some fresh new blood looking forward to participating in Fantasy Footballs this year!
    Yay (this means I won't be forced to end up making it). Let Slow-Witten-ed continue to suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got tickets to the Seattle Dallas preseason game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Got tickets to the Seattle Dallas preseason game.
    Sweet! Hope it's fun and you see some worthwhile football and no injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post

Excellent! I was fairly sure you would return, as you did the same thing last year (go into hibernation and return for Football Season).

Sadly my mood is still that I won't have time to dedicate to Fantasy this year and not enough interest to do it anyway and just figure out how to do everything later.

I'll mostly miss the draft, cause that's the most fun bit and the part I feel most comfortable doing but there's just no way I'll have time to play WoW, watch Football AND keep up with all the Fantasy stuff, while also juggelign Forum duties, HS monthly upkeep and oh, yeah, and real life.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people interested to play though, and I'm also fairly sure I'll be there again next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take xskarma's spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'll take xskarma's spot!
    Geez you didn't even let the corpse finish cooling first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Geez you didn't even let the corpse finish cooling first.
    he owes me :x

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    he owes me :x
    Sure sure, owes you a 'favor' and you decided to take it when you could get it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Sure sure, owes you a 'favor' and you decided to take it when you could get it!
    damn right. Its his fault my internet kept going up and down and up and down!

also, ugh. 1 more month of no football (because I honestly cant get excited for practice camps or pre-season games). Ezekiel Elliot decided to avoid any of the questions on his onging issue today.

Also, Manziel on record for wanting to play for the Cowboys if he can come back to NFL. Uh...no......

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this happened which was really touching:

https://www.facebook.com/MikeLeslieW...8820451464789/

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can Alae pre-set a spot for muah?

Put my old name down from last year. I forgot what my new name was going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back in for my sophomore season of FF.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to come up with a new name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I've decided. Since I like Seattle so much, I guess I'm going to go with them. Now to wait until season starts! ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    @The BANNzoman Interesting bit about Andy Dalton, and how he became a Bengal: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...raft/87902728/

Reggie Bush signed with the Bills. Guess they did not see he has a total of like 80 carries the last 2 years combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romo and other recovering players not practicing yet, DeMarcus Lawrence says the right words about his suspension. EXCITING! ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Alright I've decided. Since I like Seattle so much, I guess I'm going to go with them. Now to wait until season starts! ._.
    dirty aussie alert! Dirty aussie alert!

but I approve of the Seattle pick.

I think the concerns about concussions is proof that modern players are a bunch of pussies. Football players know the risks when they get on the field.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...531-sf32260531

Real Andy Reid loved the fake Andy Reid. I lol'd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    I think the concerns about concussions is proof that modern players are a bunch of pussies. Football players know the risks when they get on the field.
    Modern football players know the risk. Older ones not so much in regards to concussion and brain damage, and they're the ones bringing up the concerns.

10+ Year Old Account
    would've been better if a walrus wearing a Chiefs cap had started the press conference and nobody noticed