Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Were you once a fetus?
    Me? No. My nonperson precursor was a foetus, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Me? No. My nonperson precursor was a foetus, however.
    Did you just say no, while saying you were a foetus? Which is the exact same thing............

Regardless, your responses are ignorance at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you just say no, while saying you were a foetus? Which is the exact same thing............

Regardless, your responses are ignorance at best.
    Because I choose not to fall for your ridiculous 'if your mother had aborted you, blah blah' arguments?

Really, the only answer needed is "if my auntie had nuts, she'd be my uncle."

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because I choose not to fall for your ridiculous 'if your mother had aborted you, blah blah' arguments?

Really, the only answer needed is "if my auntie had nuts, she'd be my uncle."
    You ignore logic. Understandable.

Accidentally had a double negative in there.
    Last edited by Zyster; 2016-08-01 at 07:07 PM.

Should be called pro-taking choice away. Not pro-choice.
    You're saying fetuses have the capability to comprehend/make a choice? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You refuse to ignore logic. Understandable.
    I do indeed refuse to ignore logic.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You're saying fetuses have the capability to comprehend/make a choice? lol
    Were you once a fetus?

- - - Updated - - -

Babies don't have knee caps when they are born. Should we extend murdering to past the term a woman carries a baby since they still aren't full developed? Hell, the brain doesn't fully develop till in the 20s. I think we should extend the choice of killing your offspring till then.

Were you once a fetus?
    My mother was a thinking agent long before I was a fetus. Your vapid appeal to emotion is meaningless.

My mother was a thinking agent long before I was a fetus. Your vapid appeal to emotion is meaningless.
    So is that a yes, you, a person capable of thinking and making choices were once a fetus?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So is that a yes, you, a person capable of thinking and making choices were once a fetus?
    No one ever was a fetus. I hope you know the meaning of "am/is/was" in relation to a person.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Yes, and I could have grown up to be the next Hitler. I could have died from SIDs the night my parents brought me home from the hospital. "What ifs" are meaningless as well. And they have no bearing on whether or not a woman should have a choice on what happens to her body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, I have always been an adult. My mother was a real champ. Not to mention my father...

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No one ever was a fetus. I hope you know the meaning of "am/is/was" in relation to a person.
    No one ever was a fetus? Must be some new scientific discoveries you would like to share on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and I could have grown up to be the next Hitler. I could have died from SIDs the night my parents brought me home from the hospital. "What ifs" are meaningless as well. And they have no bearing on whether or not a woman should have a choice on what happens to her body.
    "What ifs" if you were a fetus? Lol what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oh no, I have always been an adult. My mother was a real champ. Not to mention my father...
    Props to them!

10+ Year Old Account
    No one ever was a fetus? Must be some new scientific discoveries you would like to share on this?
    So you don't know the meaning of "am/is/was".

Not a single fetus ever said, "I fetus therefore I am".
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So you don't know the meaning of "am/is/was".

Not a single fetus ever said, "I fetus therefore I am".
    Sounds like one is doing it right now. Thanks for sharing no source.

By your definitions though, though classified as still human, we should kill anyone before mid-20s..... maybe even mid 30s since some might claim that is truly when we stop growing since cell-regeneration starts to decline. If we choose to do so, without any repercussions.
    Last edited by Zyster; 2016-08-01 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might have youtube video rolling in another tab.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I hate kids and am 100% pro-choice.

Fetuses are alive, but not conscious, people are not pragmatic enough for 2016. Times change.

In contrast, in bear society, it is accepted that we dispose of cubs even after being born, if they prove to be annoying. They provide nourishment and remove said annoyance. We have transcended such earthly matters, it just proves how far advanced bears are compared to Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
    This makes me wish I was a bear.

Then again, I do like tentacles.....
    Perhaps a mutant bear with tentacles?
    Would that be acceptable?

As the doctor that then performs an abortion?
    Bear doctors with tentacles?

Okay, done with that thought....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account

By your definitions though, though classified as still human, we should kill anyone before mid-20s if we choose to do so, without any repercussions.
    My toe nail is human, by the way. It's just not a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fetus, by definition is human.
    In the same sense (the use of "human" as an adjective) that my big toe is human, or a human corpse is human.

It's not a human, in the noun sense, a human being.

Were you once a fetus?
    Define "you" for me. If you mean my mind, the electrochemical puppet master that runs this meat suit, the answer's gonna be "technically yes, but there was a time when that fetus existed before *I* did".

If you mean my body, then it existed before there was a fetus. It existed before there was a zygote. It existed before my parents did. It existed 1000 years ago. My genetics are just a new iteration of an ongoing process of life. There are no beginnings of life, just new independent organisms that sprout off the "parents". There is no moment when anything "sparks" into life, when it wasn't alive beforehand. That would be abiogenesis, and as far as we know, the last time that happened was some 3.5 billion years back or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just flushed a human in the toilet.