Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I just think the person running the facebook page is misinformed. Having demons hunters before the broken shore event makes no sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    My interpretation is this. Because it is posted on a Demon Hunter post, the comment suggests that Demon Hunters can't do Broken Shore until Legion launches. I hope that is right
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

It will have to be in the pre patch. Holding it until launch is a sure fire way to bottleneck everyone through crashes. I would argue that's like the main reason it's pre patch to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i would trust lore more than some facebook comment.
    True. But thats still his personal twitter, not that it should make any difference

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    You can check the facebook comment yourself. It's on their post named "Demon Hunter Early Access begins August 10th!" as an answer to a comment.
    so why dont you, the person trying to prove it to us, provide the link, instead of sending me on the wild goose chase?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    My interpretation is this. Because it is posted on a Demon Hunter post, the comment suggests that Demon Hunters can't do Broken Shore until Legion launches. I hope that is right
    yeah pretty much this

They confirmed at Blizzcon and again a couple of times since that the broken shore will be playable at some point during the pre-patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    correct, broken shore in legion will be added to a npc, and demon hunters cant do it until then, so if hes referring to that, then it is true, as demon hunters cant que for the broken shore, except for at the npc, and the npc isnt added till legion

Tbh hones, Im gonna trust Lore and not random PR guy on facebook.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Here is the comment:
    https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarc...36886919806763

You can only see it if you set the facebook region to Europe.
    Last edited by MarilynMaelstrom; 2016-08-01 at 07:43 PM.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so why dont you, the person trying to prove it to us, provide the link, instead of sending me on the wild goose chase?
    It's not wild chase. There are literally only 2 comments to which the World of Warcraft page replied (and obviously, cause that's how it works, both of those comments are on TOP over all the rest), which means it's very easy for you to find. If you are that lazy and you don't want to bother looking then just don't. It's not like I care. But don't throw an empty accusation about me attempting to "troll" or anything alike, without first getting some evidence that what I'm posting is legitimately false.

The DH intro is equal to Broken Shores for non DH, so why would they put in one and not the other? I'm pretty sure it's just a mistake.

Simple. It means that the Broken Shore is only available if you buy Legion. But it will drop on August 9th.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Here is the comment:
    https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarc...36863683142420

You can only see it if you set the facebook region to Europe.
    yeah seems like it might be a loss of translation of some sort, as he says broken shore intro, when the person is talking about the broken isles, so its most likely a slip of the tounge

Deleted
    I thought Demon Hunters didn't participate in the Broken Shore event? Isn't it supposed to be strictly the current Alliance & Horde participating as it supposedly happens before said class joins each respective faction?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not wild chase. There are literally only 2 comments to which the World of Warcraft page replied (and obviously, cause that's how it works, both of those comments are on TOP over all the rest), which means it's very easy for you to find. If you are that lazy and you don't want to bother looking then just don't. It's not like I care. But don't throw an empty accusation about me attempting to "troll" or anything alike, without first getting some evidence that what I'm posting is legitimately false.
    you have to go to the EU website to see this post... no where else and oh, i couldent find it cause im not EU, maybe if you said it was on the EU facebook we could have found it?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Demon Hunters didn't participate in the Broken Shore event? Isn't it supposed to be strictly the current Alliance & Horde as it supposedly happens before said class joins each respective faction?
    they dont, but its a thing they can do talking to a npc to do it again, like scenarios and lfr

I'm not sure that NPC will let DH do that stuff, since I'm talking to her right now and there's nothing for my DH. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    but Lore's twitter says otherwise,

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/...643328?lang=en

which one is right? a photo shopped pic or the link above.
    I generally don't trust a word Lore says after that debacle over Karabor and Bladespire. But I hope the scenario does indeed come with on the 9th/10th.

Deleted
    Within the facebook post some asked regarding DHs:

Question: "The tales were true... we will get something to do in the prepatch?"

WOW facebook team "Yep! Demon Hunters will have access to the full starting experience and will be fully playable with pre-Legion early access!

Question: "So only the broken isles are offlimits until the 30th' but the rest is playable?"

WOW facebook team "Exactly, the Broken Shore intro will indeed only become available with Legion."

short version: no one was misinformed. Broken Shore will be availabe for every class execpt for DHs within the pre patch. DHs can do broken shore after legion hits live through lorewalker or however they will call the legion version of mops lorewalkers
    Last edited by mmoc15e8c1cd29; 2016-08-01 at 07:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I generally don't trust a word Lore says after that debacle over Karabor and Bladespire. But I hope the scenario does indeed come with on the 9th/10th.
    it will come in the pre-patch for sure, maybe not the 9th/10th, but will def be in the pre-patch, as it wouldent make sense to come on launch, they even said time and time again that it would be in pre-patch, this is the first, and only thing that has said differant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mumufu View Post
    Within the facebook post some asked regarding DHs:

Question: "The tales were true... we will get something to do in the prepatch?"

WOW facebook team "Yep! Demon Hunters will have access to the full starting experience and will be fully playable with pre-Legion early access!

Question: "So only the broken isles are offlimits until the 30th' but the rest is playable?"

WOW facebook team "Exactly, the Broken Shore intro will indeed only become available with Legion."

short version: no one was misinformed. Broken Shore will be availabe for every class execpt for DHs. DHs can do broken shore after legion hits live through lorewalker or however they will call the legion version of mops lorewalkers
    exactly, posting the whole conversation would make this odvious, but cutting out the context makes this look bad