Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legion Audio Drama, Legion Beta Build 22345, Trailer, WoW in China, Facebook Streams

Spirit Generator Quick Reference Guide for 2.4.2

New Card Reveals - Protect the King (Warrior), Prince Malchezaar (Legendary)

Auriel PTR on August 1st, Beyond The Nexus Ep. 6, Medivh Gameplay VODs by Rich

Overwatch Top 500 Now Live

Legion Audio Drama - The Tomb of Sargeras - Part One: The Fate of Another
    Blizzard released the first part of the Legion audio drama!

Legion Extended Preview Trailer
    We have previously seen this footage, but this time it is in English!

WoW Moving to Subscription Model in China
    World of Warcraft is moving to a subscription model in China! Up until now, players have purchased a number of minutes rather than paying a monthly fee. Existing game time is being converted into days of gametime, with roughly 150 minutes to a day of subscription.

Facebook Streaming Live
    We previously looked at Facebook streaming, but some changes have been made and it is now available to players using the Beta version of the Battle.Net client.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Will Mythic or HC Dungs be the highest available difficulty at Launch? What about Mythic+?
    Mythic dungeons will be available the first week. Mythic Keystones (aka “Mythic+”) will become available later. (WarcraftDevs)

New server tech has increased the population of your local Timeless Isle, time to bust out the Censer of Eternal Agony >=] (Muffinus)
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-08-01 at 10:13 PM.

is the blue tracker bugged? showing alot of old blue posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do people get onto the beta for the battle.net app?

Is there a download or at least, not youtube version of the audio drama? id really rather listen to this on my phone >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    is the blue tracker bugged? showing alot of old blue posts.
    Yes, fixes still ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkarate View Post
    Is there a download or at least, not youtube version of the audio drama? id really rather listen to this on my phone >_>
    Added the MP3!

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yes, fixes still ongoing.

Added the MP3!
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch!

Yet they always counted them in "subscriptions". Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    This just in, WoW loses popularity in China.

One of the reasons it's still very popular is the fact that they can pay for the minutes as they want. Moving to the Monthly system is gonna mess that up for alot of Chinese players.
    Guessing you live in China and run a market research company that recently polled a large group of chinese WoW players on what they like? Lol. I love it when some random person states something in absolute terms that they have no idea about. C'mon man .. feel free to comment on it, but don't make stupid statements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkarate View Post
    Don't think so, but you could download it as an mp3

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well that was pretty damn cool. More please.

That 26 min of narrated lore was awesome. I wish they could make it a real in game video or a graphic novel, I like to see more character development on Gul'dan. He's the main protagonist (character wise), and has a lot of history being him. Very interesting stuff so far.

Before you guys start thinking these are new buffs or nerfs, it's not. They have been added earlier to the game. So nothing really has changed (except some minor things).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    I like to see more character development on Gul'dan. He's the main protagonist (character wise), and has a lot of history being him. Very interesting stuff so far.
    Don't you mean "Antagonist"?

So in China right now, a month's subscription is worth 75 hours?

I wouldn't mind having that top up model.

The "later" for the release on mythic+ is a bit worrying. Really hoping that they aren't going to wait till after the first raid tier is released, it'd definitely suck lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    That 26 min of narrated lore was awesome. I wish they could make it a real in game video or a graphic novel, I like to see more character development on Gul'dan. He's the main protagonist (character wise), and has a lot of history being him. Very interesting stuff so far.
    They got those animated harbingers videos that are pretty cool. It's nice they are trying something new as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Szeeshan View Post
    The "later" for the release on mythic+ is a bit worrying. Really hoping that they aren't going to wait till after the first raid tier is released, it'd definitely suck lol
    I believe they already said a while ago that mythic+ will release at the same time as mythic raiding comes out.

Warlock 4p is a tooltip, it's already implemented.

That Audio Drama was quite good.