Exsanguinate, is it too much?

For those that don't know, Assassination rogues have a new talent called Exsanguinate, for PvE this ability is great, it allows a rogue to focus down an add that is a priority, allowing them to step out of their "ramp up time" boundaries that every other DoT based class has to deal with.

However, when it comes to PvP, this ability is absolutely bonkers. Not only does this ability increase the speed at which the rogues dots tick by 400%, they're also not dispellable due to being bleeds, this pretty much guarantees that whatever the rogue uses said ability on, it's going to die unless it's a Paladin with Divine Shield up. Is this fair? Is it much easier to cope with at 110? Should it have a reduced effectiveness on player targets? 200% instead of the 400% perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 200% in pvp. Like enhance's doom winds artifact ability is nerfed in rated pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    For those that don't know, Assassination rogues have a new talent called Exsanguinate, for PvE this ability is great, it allows a rogue to focus down an add that is a priority, allowing them to step out of their "ramp up time" boundaries that every other DoT based class has to deal with.

However, when it comes to PvP, this ability is absolutely bonkers. Not only does this ability increase the speed at which the rogues dots tick by 400%, they're also not dispellable due to being bleeds, this pretty much guarantees that whatever the rogue uses said ability on, it's going to die unless it's a Paladin with Divine Shield up. Is this fair? Is it much easier to cope with at 110? Should it have a reduced effectiveness on player targets? 200% instead of the 400% perhaps?
    its currently op on a lot of things if used with an offensive vanish to get the 50% more dmg with rupture, too.

The spec does not feel finished because you just concentrate on insane bleeds and ignore, merely the much weaker poison fantasy.

Assassins are overpowered cats now - don't expect this going on for all enternity. on the other side, the spec has very weak defensives and you are a basicly naked if you used vanish offensively for this kind of nightstalker/rupture/exsanguinate burst.

If people ever wanted to play a kamikaze this is the class to choose........and there is the ninja too(sub) who outperforms the assassin rogue easily in the beta.

as a disc the only classes that ever fisted me dead without me being able to do anything are hunters and fire mages. and both in wpvp everything goes situations. I have yet to encounter a rogue who is even remotely dangerous in bgs. cats deal out way more damage and burst in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    as a disc the only classes that ever fisted me dead without me being able to do anything are hunters and fire mages. and both in wpvp everything goes situations. I have yet to encounter a rogue who is even remotely dangerous in bgs. cats deal out way more damage and burst in general.
    every disc priest i encounter on my rogue usually dies incredibly fast.

i've even killed some on my paladin.

as for the op, it feels like too much on live, but that's probably just because 100 is now low level pvp technically. i'm sure at 110 it's not that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post

Or a dwarf
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.