Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    While I do agree that the numbers may be inaccurate to some extent, I can't see how net worth as a whole doesn't mean shit.
    I tend to view it as slightly misleading, due to it not being an actual cash reserve, but instead a valuation if the person in question were to basically sell off everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I don't need to make up my sources. His Net Worth is literally irrelevant to discussion. His actual worth, which is SOURCED at MILLIONS is what matters.

So I say again, get off your high horse.
    Let's see, who brought up net worth.

Oh - it was you!

- - - Updated - - -

You literally google Mike Morhaime Worth and get pages upon pages of results. We know for a fact he sold millions upon millions in shares multiple times now. He is ATLEAST a Multi-Millionaire. He is at best a Billionaire. Here are some "sources." You AREN'T looking for them, and you just want to call me names rather than check yourself. Pay SPECIAL ATTENTION to the bolded one.

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/7601/...in-videogames/
    http://naibuzz.com/2014/08/24/6-rich...ming-industry/
    http://www1.salary.com/Michael-Morha...ZZARD-INC.html
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ime-net-worth/
    All of those sites are ad-traps. they exist only for gullible people like you to visit, to get ad revenue. There is no factual data on any of them. Your "sources" are shit. And as you keep stating that it's irrelevant, you sure seem to like running your mouth about it.

Again - to get anyone's net worth, without their permission, requires committing FELONIES. These sites are FRAUDULENT DATA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Let's see, who brought up net worth.

Oh - it was you!

- - - Updated - - -

All of those sites are ad-traps. they exist only for gullible people like you to visit, to get ad revenue. There is no factual data on any of them. Your "sources" are shit. And as you keep stating that it's irrelevant, you sure seem to like running your mouth about it.

Again - to get anyone's net worth, without their permission, requires committing FELONIES. These sites are FRAUDULENT DATA.
    You are so horrible at baiting its insane. WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT NET WORTH.

To Quote the BOLDED Website: The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for Michael Morhaime , President and Chief Executive Officer, Blizzard Entertainment at ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

In short the information is known to the public in one way or another. He is KNOWN to be atleast worth $4,328,766. Possibly Billions if you factor in his total stakes in Blizzard.

You legit have not read any of the stuff I linked, any of it, you especially didn't read the bolded one. I am not too sure why you are so absolutely assblasted about this either, his Net Worth doesn't matter when we know he is worth Millions which in and of itself means he can retire whenever the fuck he wants.

And you would be wrong. The link that he bolded, gets it's data from proxy statements filed by Acti/Blizz, and show that his income for 2015 was just under $8.7 million for that 1 year alone. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to see that he is a multi-millionaire many times over.

To Quote the BOLDED Website: The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for Michael Morhaime , President and Chief Executive Officer, Blizzard Entertainment at ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

In short the information is known to the public in one way or another. He is KNOWN to be atleast worth $4,328,766. Possibly Billions if you factor in his total stakes in Blizzard.

You legit have not read any of the stuff I linked, any of it, you especially didn't read the bolded one. I am not too sure why you are so absolutely assblasted about this either, his Net Worth doesn't matter when we know he is worth Millions which in and of itself means he can retire whenever the fuck he wants.
    Yes, i read that. and those numbers in no way add up to 1.8 billion in worth. And, net is after TAXES, something that makes the numbers even worse. We know how much stock he holds, because it's in the original article. We know what his pay is. NONE OF THAT adds up to 1.8 billion dollars.

You're quoting fraudulent data with the other links. You cannot win this, despite your psychotic attempts to. NOBODY knows Morhaime's net worth except him, probably his wife, and his accountant.

But why bother? You'll just change the goalposts again, like how you ignore the "1.8 billion" thing, which YOU brought up, and now it's net worth, or not net worth, or some other irrelevant factor or data point you pulled out of your ass, like you always do.

Just admit it - you're wrong. You're usually wrong. I know you, and the BS you post all the time, and I'm not the only one who see's it. Just knock it off. You have a feeble understanding of how the world works, and your incredibly psychopathic need to be right is just pure amusement for everyone, at this point.

Just shut up and go to bed, and stop wasting everyone's time already. For once, for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    And you would be wrong. The link that he bolded, gets it's data from proxy statements filed by Acti/Blizz, and show that his income for 2015 was just under $8.7 million for that 1 year alone. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to see that he is a multi-millionaire many times over.
    I never claimed he wasn't. Do try and keep up.

Oh, wait, i see where you got that. Paula Deen started out claiming he was a "millionaire worth billions" (we'll skip the incredibly faulty statement there), citing "many sources", which I challeneged. He responded, limply trying to deflect that he was pulling it right out of his ass, and moved the goalposts. Along the way, he's trying to imply that I'm denying that he's worth a lot of money, spewing out his usual nonsense and twisting things around, so now he's implying that the arguement has always been about him being "rich", when I called him out for his bullshit sources and Morhaime being a billionaire.

In other words, his usual bullshit - and the reason why a lot of people probably don't bother responding to him - which I should know better than to do. I'll own that.
    Last edited by Gadzooks; 2016-08-01 at 06:06 AM.

Yes, i read that. and those numbers in no way add up to 1.8 billion in worth.
    We aren't talking about Net Worth. We aren't talking about Net Worth. Want me to get all the quotes where we aren't talking about Net Worth?

We aren't talking about Net Worth. We aren't talking about Net Worth. Want me to get all the quotes where we aren't talking about Net Worth?
    Yeah, no, responding further is an incredible waste of time.

I never claimed he wasn't. Do try and keep up.
    You are trying to claim that he is not a billionaire, and flaming people ignorantly that say otherwise. Multiple sources place his net worth close to $2 billion, but I suppose you know more than sources such as Forbes. lmao

Yeah, no, responding further is an incredible waste of time.
    His original statement was as follows
    Morhaime is a Millionaire with a Net Worth in the Billions according to several sources. He isn't "most people" so being confused why he would retire unlike "most people" is a bit naive.
    This statement doesn't place any primary focus on the notion of " Net Worth" therefore, you shouldn't be sitting here arguing about it incessantly.

@Gadzooks please behave yourself
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2016-08-01 at 06:12 AM.

Why do you even bother to reply to this guy? If someone doesn't want to leave the bubble, they won't leave the bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    he is 50 years old which is not spring chicken age but not usually retirement age for most people...maybe he is transitioning to something else or maybe just getting some cash but its not a good indication of the level of confidence in the company to be selling a majority of his stock.
    When you are worth a billion you can retire at 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Are the only two options for storing your wealth business investment and cash now? No managed funds, no private investment? No property investment?
    The things is those sites don't give ANY credible source at all regarding their numbers. Forbes is shit too. He's no way worth 2 billion if he only has 60 million in his own company (not "his", but the one he founded). Why the fuck would he be bothered to stay there and take all that shit if he has 30 times the money in something else?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Oh look another thread where someone shakes chicken bones in a cup, spills them and declares the end of warcraft.
    *shake shake shake* A touch....of destiny

Sad news, sigh. Not particylarly surprising tho, Blizzard does very badly this year. Obviously they hired wrong game designers who ruin their primary sources of income. Some key people already left Blizzard lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Some key people already left Blizzard lately.
    Who was that?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Who was that?
    I remember 2; a senior community manager and a esports representative (who nobody liked).

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Who was that?
    Ghostcrawler, Rob Pardo, Bashiok to name a few.

The company is raking in more than ever, and gaming is only on the rise. Your advice is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    He isnt most people tho, he has a net worth of 1.8 billion dollars, he can retire tomorrow and live in absolute luxury for the rest of his life.

Thus people of such wealth usually retire early so as to be able to enjoy said wealth without any obligations of work left.
    Net worth doesn't=money in the bank. Its a value assigned to ones interests and holdings if they were all sold at top dollar.

You could be flat broke and still have a high net worth if you owned a lot of property and stakes in a business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    When you are worth a billion you can retire at 25.
    Again - worth does not equal money you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    just saw this article http://www.com-unik.info/activision-...-mkm-partners/ which shows Mike Morhaime selling a majority of his stock in Blizzard. This cant be a good sign for Blizzard stock value in the future when the Co-creator and CEO is dumping his stock like the party is over. They are putting up a lot of nice looking numbers in reports but actions speak louder than words.
    Did you read the bloody link you posted?

Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 5th. The company reported $0.23 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.12 by $0.11. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.16 earnings per share. The business earned $908 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $812.14 million. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 29.2% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts expect that Activision Blizzard will post $1.86 EPS for the current year.
    Numbers are not your friend, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.