Poll: Legion will end:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With enough Content that is reasonably paced that it leads into the Next Expansion without people questioning why there's barely any patch content like WoD.

Lore wise, we defeat Avatar of Sargares, Khadgar probably dies; enter the Void/Old Gods and Velen is ready to set off to a new world on the Exodar.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    I hope we end up going to Argus, personally.

Edit: Clarifying, I hope the next expansion is us going to Argus. We defeat the legion on Azeroth, and then go to Argus to finish them and Sargeras off.
    Not gonna be 2 legion expacs ina row. You can do Argus in the last patch of Legion. It is possible and plausible

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love it to end in either of 2 ways:

1st: We end up at the tomb of Sargeras, we go ind and see kiljaeden in full form try to summon a portal to one of the Legion home worlds, who are preparing an army to finally destroy Azeroth. We fight him, but before we can get him below 5% HP, he manages to open the gate, but it is not demons who comes through, but a massive Avatar of the light, named something Naaru'ish. The Avatar kills Kil'jaeden and begins to attack us, since we are tainted with the corruption. We battle him, defeat him and closes the gate, but a Naaru Prophet says, that out cleansing will come sooner or later, just as the Legion has been cleansed from the world.
    This would prepare for an expansion, where we find out, that the Army of Light has already been formed on another world and is now combatting the Legion and winning. We, the people of Azeroth, have been corrupted in their eyes, because of our use of warlock/demon hunter magic, and therefore, this army of light is now coming for us.

2nd: We have defeated the Legion forces on the Broken Shore, we have killed all the higher command of the Legion in the Tomb of Sargeras instance and we are now battling Kil'Jaeden on top of a huge Legion space ship, which was clearly a Naaru ship before. Together with Velen, Anduin, Liadrin and Yrel, we kill him and stop the current invasion of Azeroth. These champions of light then cleanse the ship of its corruption and we are now ready to go to Argus/some Legion planet. We are now going to be the hunter, instead of the hunted.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    We only just beat the Legion, unfortunately we free N'zoth in the process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
    We push the Legion back at the cost of many NPC lives while getting the McGuffin that permanently destroys the demons so no coming back over and over from the Nether. Then we prepare to go to Argus for the next exp.
    I doubt Argus is the next exp. More likely Azshara and N'zoth. 2 demon themed expansiosn in a row gets tedious, and it makes no sense we go to Argus first then come back for Azshara, when theyre right next to the Broken Isles.

Of course, it might still happens, but I just dont see it that ways, since whos most likely in Argus? Sargeras. Are we fighting him? Isnt he the most powerful one of all? Why come back from Argus then to some other threat, isnt that a downgrade, or are they actually saying now that Nzoth and Azshara are greater threats than freaking Sargeras? Or is the worst gonna be that they just forget or skip over Azshara and Nzoth completely, or move them to some lame 1 patch content? I dont think so... its clearly material warranting its own expansion, just take a look at GoldenYaks excellent fan made expansion of Wrath of Azshara, for ideas.

Pandaria also foreshadowed the legion invasion which lot of people believed was coming next, but it wasnt next, WOD was.

I think it ends like so: we end up beating the avatar of Sargeras in the Tomb Of Sargeras and closing the Legions way into this world, with heavy sacrifices. And then we turn to face a new threat, right next to us.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2016-08-02 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Not gonna be 2 legion expacs ina row. You can do Argus in the last patch of Legion. It is possible and plausible
    And also disappointing. Argus is a whole planet, why reduce that to a single patch worth of content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    in a 4th raid teir, in 2018, with 6 months between each raid :3
    This.
    And 3 mega dungeons added in between the raids with storyline attunements and little zones
    And 2 bgs added
    And hunters are great again

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    And also disappointing. Argus is a whole planet, why reduce that to a single patch worth of content.
    Because it is the homebase of the Legion. The planet is most likely covered in demons and by this point just looks green and rocky. It is perfect for a throne of thunder style patch with the outside terriority of KJ's palace with the palace being the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I doubt Argus is the next exp. More likely Azshara and N'zoth. 2 demon themed expansiosn in a row gets tedious, and it makes no sense we go to Argus first then come back for Azshara, when theyre right next to the Broken Isles.

Pandaria also foreshadowed the legion invasion which lot of people believed was coming next, but it wasnt next, WOD was.

I think it ends like so: we end up beating the avatar of Sargeras in the Tomb Of Sargeras and closing the Legions way into this world, with heavy sacrifices. And then we turn to face a new threat, right next to us.
    I'm mainly going with us going to Argus from the cut-scene that occurs with Velen. But it could have changed with beta being beta so that would make my idea null then.

Deleted
    I'd imagine they will just send us back to Draenor so we can spend another 14 months in the Garrison. But with a tweak, HFC is now controled by void orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Where are they?
    but actually though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    As the title says. How do you want Legion to end? I've picked 10 predictable choices for you to choose from.

If this is supposed to be the biggest Legion invasion ever then anything short of the Legion making Azeroth it's bitch is disappointing.

So far Legion is looking to be about on par with BC's Legion invasion, which is just fucking sad.

In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my cock, at the age of eighty.

Ya the Argus idea, I wouldn't be surprised if that was this expansion. I think it might be next though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it to involve Turalyon and/or Alleria.

They have to be involved.

a) Defeat the Burning Legion
    b) Revamp the entire world, i.e. WoW II
    c) Get playable ogres

Without a 1 year plus content drought.

The legion should terrorize Azeroth and turn it into a post-apocalyptic dystopian style world where some horde and alliance are slaves for the legion and some escaped to Argus.

Then Azshara fights the legion and we get to play as naga and demons. Based on actual real game happenings the shaping of Azeroth is decided. Then to give them time to develop the re-imagined Azeroth we putz around on Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kilrogg showed me my death. Doesn't seem like he should be wrong so I expect a pay off in that it should be coming true. In Undercity, surrounded by demons.

..and then we'll be resurrected or whatever :P

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We defeat Kil'jaden and destroy Argus. Legion divide into smaller, unorganized groups. In later expansions dreadlords (maybe even Tichondrius, he "die" in Azeroth) unite Legion and join Void Lords forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Very Quickly.
    Was about to post the same.