Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    If he'd just said NOTHING then everybody would be debating how deplorable it is of Clinton to parade a dead soldiers parents round to make Trump look bad, but Trump can't help himself and has to make himself look 10x worse lol

AMAZING analogy
    You mean like how the GOP paraded Bengazi moms around or does this not count because of selective cherry picking of history?

Does anyone see Hillary tripping dick first on that political land mine like Trump seems to enjoy doing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Lovely:

1) If anyone commits violence when this happens, Trump needs to be held 100% responsible.
    2) STILL shows that Trump is just a child. He never loses because of himself. It's always "They cheated! They're biased against me! I didn't care anyway!"
    Agreed on the violence part. Clearly he is seeing the polls and I am sure his own polling is showing the campaign what a shitshow this is and how it may hurt his campaign. And let's remember he claimed it was rigged when Obama won the second term.

What bothers me on this is the damage it does to the election system, when one of the major party's candidate is claiming the system is rigged. This is very, very dangerous for our political system. Democracy is successful only when people accept that the elections are fair and honest.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Well, honestly they are both "special". I just think Hillary is less insane. My first choice was Bernie, second Gary Johnson, third Jill Stein, and Hillary is pretty much my least favorite candidate that I could stomach voting for.

Jill Stein is also a bit too crazy for me though...:

Now Jill Stein Thinks Wi-Fi Might Be Hurting Kids
    http://gizmodo.com/now-jill-stein-th...ids-1784664503
    lol! Gheeze. No thanks. The last thing I think this country needs it is even more government trying to control our private lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not sure it will destroy his campaign. That is yet to be seen. But he certainly did not respond well to the situation. It was sucker bait and he took the bait. He should have kept his mouth shut about it. Or simply replied he honored their son's devotion to the US and to show his honor, he would personally visit the grave and place a token of honor at it. Also remind them his temporary ban on Muslims entering the US did not apply to US Muslim Citizens.

But I do agree it has hurt his campaign. Time will tell what happens between now and then how much however. Time does have a way of fogging over some moments.
    It was a no brainer for most of us who aren't sociopaths, Donald Trump is a father this goes towards basic human decency.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    It has nothing to do with contesting the election. It's a ploy to generate support. The same one he used during the primary. His support only went up from his 40% average to over 50% after he accused the RNC of rigging things. Basically the people felt the same way and decided enough was enough.
    I have no doubt that you are correct that he is using this to garner support as well, however this was a man who claimed the 2012 election was rigged when Obama won and called on folks to march on Washington. I am more than prepared to be wrong on this but I see him setting up for when he looses. And the noises he is making concern me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    It was a no brainer for most of us who aren't sociopaths, Donald Trump is a father this goes towards basic human decency.
    I understand why you feel that way. So I take it you are not going to vote for Trump? I do not think he is a sociopath. His reaction to the situation was wrong without question. He should have showed compassion for the father and mother about their son. Which would have been the smart thing to do. This will hurt his chances of getting elected. But at the same time Hillary in the minds of many has also had her moments of not showing compassion. One must choose which of the 2 dark souls is not as evil as the other is.

Jill Stein is the pretty girl who hits on you after you break up with a long time girlfriend so you are like, what the hell... She looks pretty.. Yeah I am hurting right now but this will be good for me... You take her on a date and she spends the whole drive through movie telling you how you should be an anti-Vaxer too.

Don't forget she will also bring up why GMO's will cause you to grow a third eye, and leg, and why radio waves should be banned, because they will cause you go to insane... Wifi is also bad for you..they cause cancer... or something.
    I've always wanted a 3rd eye... I wonder if it grows and needs glasses like my other two?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It wasn't sucker bait. it was a grieving Muslim family making a point about Donalds stupid muslim ban. The guy could've responded a million ways, but chose to hit on the grieving mom for being a subordinate muslum, then claimed he made sacrifices by being successful.

He wasn't baited. He was a rabid dog leaping out of an alley to take a chunk out of a couple's legs while walking past the alley commenting that it smelled bad.
    I'm really not certain why republicans are getting mad at everyone else, or blaming others for baiting or otherwise using the family. It's obvious who was in the wrong on this one. It's obvious who acted poorly, and it's obvious who deserves the criticism here.

But here's the worst part, is that this wasn't just a one-off from Trump. This is his normal behavior, and as more people realize that he's not going to get serious, that his MO is just insulting people and never putting out any real policy, they're going to become disillusioned.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Agreed on the violence part. Clearly he is seeing the polls and I am sure his own polling is showing the campaign what a shitshow this is and how it may hurt his campaign. And let's remember he claimed it was rigged when Obama won the second term.

What bothers me on this is the damage it does to the election system, when one of the major party's candidate is claiming the system is rigged. This is very, very dangerous for our political system. Democracy is successful only when people accept that the elections are fair and honest.
    I mean, surely Dump isn't egomeniacle enough to throw the entire democratic system down the toilet if he doesn't get his way? #sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand why you feel that way. So I take it you are not going to vote for Trump? I do not think he is a sociopath. His reaction to the situation was wrong without question. He should have showed compassion for the father and mother about their son. Which would have been the smart thing to do. This will hurt his chances of getting elected. But at the same time Hillary in the minds of many has also had her moments of not showing compassion. One must choose which of the 2 dark souls is not as evil as the other is.
    You mean how Hillary lashed out at the mother explicitly naming Hillary as responsible for her son's death during RNC? That post on Twitter of how Hillary wanted to hit her, hit her hard, and then accused the father of being a cuk for her forcing him not to speak, was sure doozy... They are totally the same...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But here's the worst part, is that this wasn't just a one-off from Trump. This is his normal behavior, and as more people realize that he's not going to get serious, that his MO is just insulting people and never putting out any real policy, they're going to become disillusioned.
    Although as his supporters on here prove on a daily basis, that's exactly what attracts them to him.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand why you feel that way. So I take it you are not going to vote for Trump? I do not think he is a sociopath.
    I mean it's pretty obvious what he is, he's a spoiled rich brat who's been surrounded by yes men his entire life and has never had to listen to anyone telling him to stop being such a little shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You mean how Hillary lashed out at the mother explicitly naming Hillary as responsible for her son's death during RNC? That post on Twitter of how Hillary wanted to hit her, hit her hard, and then accused the father of being a cuk for her forcing him not to speak, was sure doozy... They are totally the same...
    Wasn't she the person who has also been brought out by the GOP to say that Obama was responsible for Benghazi?

It was sucker bait and he took the bait. He should have kept his mouth shut about it.
    "Should've kept his mouth shut"... I think that'll be on his tombstone.

Has he ever once in his entire life failed to bite into sucker bait? What do you call someone with a 100% sucker bait uptake rate?

What do you call someone who votes for that guy?

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Wasn't she the person who has also been brought out by the GOP to say that Obama was responsible for Benghazi?
    Yes, in 2012 she said that Obama murdered her son.

Don't forget she will also bring up why GMO's will cause you to grow a third eye, and leg, and why radio waves should be banned, because they will cause you go to insane... Wifi is also bad for you..they cause cancer... or something.
    I mean, there's studies that indicate these things might not be good for us, but like with all things scientific study-wise time (and more research) will tell...it's horrible how there are so many poorly designed studies funded by special interest groups in science, because no matter the outcome for certain studies it will lead one to cast a jaundiced eye on the findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    More to my earlier point about Trump claiming the election is going to be rigged.

Trump: 'I'm Afraid' The General Election's 'Gonna Be Rigged'

At a Monday campaign event in Columbus, Ohio, Donald Trump teed up for a potential challenge to the integrity of the fall general election, an escalation of his rhetoric about the "rigged" primary system.

"I'm afraid the election's gonna be rigged, I have to be honest," Trump told the crowd.

While Trump has often questioned the integrity of the primary contests in both parties, his newest remarks seemed to begin laying groundwork for him to contest the Nov. 8 election results.

It was a line of attack that longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone pushed on a podcast with Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos that was posted online Friday. Stone suggested voter fraud is "widespread" and said if Hillary Clinton wins a state like Florida after polls show Trump in the lead, the election would be "illegitimate."

"If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government," Stone said. He also promised a "bloodbath" if the Democrats attempt to "steal" the election.

Voter fraud is so statistically rare as to be virtually nonexistent, data has shown.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...tial-challenge
    Trump is such a retard, I don't understand how anyone could fuck up a presidential campaign so horribly and repeatedly and still win the nomination of a major political party.

He really needs to start owning his own fuckups instead of making excuses and firing people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I mean, there's studies that indicate these things might not be good for us, but like with all things scientific study-wise time (and more research) will tell...it's horrible how there are so many poorly designed studies funded by special interest groups in science, because no matter the outcome for certain studies it will lead one to cast a jaundiced eye on the findings.

Trump is such a retard, I don't understand how anyone could fuck up a presidential campaign so horribly and repeatedly and still win the nomination of a major political party.

He really needs to start owning his own fuckups instead of making excuses and firing people.
    celista im beginning to think you don't want the u.s.a to prosper....why don't you want to make america great again?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-08-02 at 01:27 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

And now... Donald Dump is telling Fire Marshals they're wrong and how to do their job, which is now about to piss off the fire brigade of the nation.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politi...ize/index.html

Basic gist is in several of his recent campaign stops he held rallies in buildings that, by fire code saftey standards, only allow up to a maximum of 1,000 people. Donald Dump, in his infinite stupidity, criticized the fire marshals for not allowing more to come in - once again sighting calls of stupid "rigged" bullshit.

"They said in this massive building you're not allowed to have any more than a thousand people. And that's nonsense. We could have had four, five, six thousand people. They've all been turned away," Trump said. "It's a disgrace."

"That's politics at it's lowest. You ought to check it out, but it's really politics at it's lowest. C'mon let's go have a good time," Trump said.
    Really, Dump? That's the "lowest"?

Republican Election 2016 - Donald Trump Hate Thread [OFFICIAL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

He really can't. His NPD prevents it.