Running WoW on multiple monitors

Hey guys... I can't figure out how to do this. I've seen plenty of videos of people doing it, but it just doesn't work for me. Nowhere in graphics options can I choose multiple monitors, or a higher than "single monitor" resolution.

Is there something I'm missing? Running a GeForce Titan X, and as far as I can tell, it's compatible with this.

Sorry that this is a bit off topic, but this forum was the closest I could come.

If you are using Windows, simply right click your Desktop, then Desktop Settings, and you will see where to set up your monitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvidia control panel > Configure Surround,physx
    check span displays then configure

after that you will be able to select a multiscreen resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    Nvidia control panel > Configure Surround,physx
    check span displays then configure

after that you will be able to select a multiscreen resolution.
    This.

Oh, and I'd suggest two things when playing WoW in surround:

1) Get the addon Move Anything. The various windows in WoW are generally anchored to the sides of the screen. With multiple monitors, that means that things like your unit frames and vendor windows will be on your left most monitor and things like your minimap, buffs / debuffs, and bags will be on your right most monitor. Move Anything will allow you to move those windows in to your center monitor.

2) Get a custom scrolling combat text addon. It seems like WoW scales this scrolling text based on your monitor's horizontal resolution instead of your vertical resolution. This causes the damage numbers to be many times too large.