Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh boy, more punishment for people who kill cops. Because the punishments in place for killing cops wasn't enough of a deterrent already, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rootfifth View Post
    Oh boy, more punishment for people who kill cops. Because the punishments in place for killing cops wasn't enough of a deterrent already, right?
    Then we don't need hate crime laws at all since we have laws in place for punishing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Then we don't need hate crime laws at all since we have laws in place for punishing people.
    This special snowflake blizzard has another few years before it will clear up again.

We are going to see more of this before we see less again.

If you're against this you should be against any distinction between a normal crime and hate crime in any situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Why not just add everyone to it and not worry about the races, occupations, sexual orientations involved. A crime is a crime, why should we also be punishing people through the law for a thought crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    If you're against this you should be against any distinction between a normal crime and hate crime in any situation.
    I am.

That's right! Throw it back at them! The blues should riot and ban blm from campuses, pride parades and the super bowl!

I don't think that'll work where I live. Our police wear green. Green lives matter will just confuse all the floridians and they'll think they're talking about plants...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, the goal is to create as many protected and special classes as possible... got it.
    So, you're going to pretend to whine that EMS and firefighters are "special classes" and don't deserve to have more protection for doing the job of saving lives? Good rp, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    If BlackLM is dumb, then so too is BlueLM.
    You seem to have zero grasp on real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    So say a cop gets fired, can he sue the department because he was fired for being a cop? I can't wait to see the first court case where this is the basis for the lawsuit.
    That's very creative and yet true. Another step to endorse power trips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Don't most of the people who commit these crimes end up dead? Not really seeing a need to add more crimes to the list.
    Grandstanding
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    People aren't born cops >.>

And this wave of violence would stop real quick if bad cops would stop shooting people for no reason.
    Why? The majority of the riots from BLM terrorists were not related to "bad cops shooting people for no reason". Michael Brown? Yeah no he dove at the cop. Freddie Gray? His injuries were self inflicted. Guy in Louisiana that started this recent rash of crimes? Reaching for a gun.

Also about people being born cops or not, if I were targeting feminists for being feminists in assaults, I'd be charged with a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    As much as I hate all these stupid hate crime laws, I must admit that it will be amusing to watch BLM chafe under it.
    What does that even mean ?

All the triggering rhetoric and context of the day aside, I don't remember people exalting police to this degree five years ago. Hell, people used to hate cops in my city just because they would camp hidden spots on the interstate.

Add in some racial tensions and all of a sudden everyone is hugely empathetic to law enforcement? Fuck outta here lol.

RIP to the ones who've fallen, and salute to the real ones who can do their job without being a overreacting douche.

It's not hard at all to support cops and decry police brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    "what you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    This should be automatically attached to every post of Orlong, Vyxn and a half dozen people.

There doesn't need to be the hate and vitriol that cops are being subject to these days especially when you have an entire social movement(BLM) targeting cops. Speech like "fuck the police" and similar should be persecuted and only dumb people say stupid shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    There doesn't need to be the hate and vitriol that cops are being subject to these days especially when you have an entire social movement(BLM) targeting cops. Speech like "fuck the police" and similar should be persecuted and only dumb people say stupid shit like that.
    Pigs are your enemy. Good job on being a fascist though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Don't most of the people who commit these crimes end up dead? Not really seeing a need to add more crimes to the list.
    I don't really see the point of 'hate crimes' to begin with. If you assaulted somebody, why should you get additional penalties based on nothing but your intentions? So a racist assaults an asian person shouting that they hate asians. Why does the intention somehow make it a worse crime? Hating asians isn't a crime, even though many SJWs would probably like it to be. If their hatred caused their assault to be more vicious, that additional viciousness would already be taken into account without considering their so called hatred, so I don't see why it should bring about additional penalties.

Why are we punishing people more for something so petty?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

15+ Year Old Account
    I live in Louisiana, I don't care one way or another.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    That's so PC of you....