Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MiladyArrow View Post
    I love seeing how everyone else mogs their hunters! Thanks for taking the time to show off your stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing spectacularly special but I'm really enjoying it for the moment. I hope to eventually find a pair of boots and bow that match better.
    Try these feet : Treads of the Dreamwolf

Anyone built anything around the Mystic Runesaber and/or the Mana Saber of the same color from Legion?

So many new hunter mog options with melee now available to us once again! mmm I'm tingly all over

I guess I'll just throw it out there while it's still somewhat fresh. Works also with the golden sword from Steelbreaker 25man and the red version from Vezax 25man in Ulduar.

This is what I'm using for my orc. I love the feel of the set and having a kodo pet. Its just the War Mill mail set and a 2handed axe model. It just makes me feel like a survival hunter.

Deleted
    Quite happy how my Mog turned out.
    I don't look the least bit Hunter-y. But I like it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    rip this set. was trying to add it to my saved mogs and the whole thing is now fkn plate
    Yep...so annoyed. This was probably my favourite mog I had put together...and now its plate. I have kept all the pieces in hope that one day Blizz will do something about it (I can dream anyway)

10+ Year Old Account

I need a new belt but it haven't dropped for me, either way, what you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    "..."

That's mine. Couldn't be survival without the Rambo Headband.
    You even got the big knife!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Yep...so annoyed. This was probably my favourite mog I had put together...and now its plate. I have kept all the pieces in hope that one day Blizz will do something about it (I can dream anyway)
    They did say they were going to put a lot of effort into making all the old mogs that were mail/plate hybrids available for both armor type wearers. Might be worth first looking up to be sure they didn't add another, identical set that is mail (although you'll have to farm it again), or simply just getting in touch with them about it. Letting them know that it's truly your wish to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    rip this set. was trying to add it to my saved mogs and the whole thing is now fkn plate
    They're not fully gone, I've been getting items that looks exactly like this set on my low level hunter/shaman twinks from the crate of battlefield goods (you get after winning a random bg)

10+ Year Old Account

Liking this mog. New wolf too, anyone have suggestions on another pet for survival? I have a nice rylak for BM.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account

Add the Steamworker's Goggles from Flame Leviathan and it will be done.

It may not be very Hunter'esqe in it's design, this look matches the backstory I put together for her so perfectly. Never before have I so obsessively put together a character as my dear Gearsi Copperspark.

Gearsi Copperspark is NOT a "Survival Hunter". She is a master of survival; using her advanced degrees in engineering and alchemy to analyze environments and determine the best means to survive it. Like any good scientist, once her analysis is complete her experiment begins; she intentionally strands herself with nothing and challenges herself to survive. Don't let the suit fool you, by combining her Gnomish intellect, her on-the-spot resourcefulness, and her sheer will to live, Gearsi has survived and conquered every known biome on Azeroth, Outland, and Dreanor.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Quite happy how my Mog turned out.
    I don't look the least bit Hunter-y. But I like it ^^

"..."
    You liking it is the main thing. I mean, it's not something I would use, but then you may not like mine. Luckily we each get to choose our own.

- - - Updated - - -

Getting a drop on Zu'tenesh and going SV got me to revisit my transmog. Felt like I should show a helm in melee. With the snake and mongoose theme of SV, this one seemed very appropriate, especially for a Troll (Bonswamdi, Hethiss...). Stayed pretty close to the theme I had before and liked, so my transition between specs will be subtle, but this set is a bit darker, more deep blue and purple rather than blue-green/turquoise.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Its the Howling Beast set from Pandaria Challenge Mode for Hunter (no longer available). The eyepatch is the Malefactor's Eyepatch from a quest in Blades Edge in Outlands and the Gun is Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle from the Big Bad Wolf Opera event in Karazhan.
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2016-08-04 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Its the Howling Beast set from Pandaria Challenge Mode for Hunter (no longer available). The eyepatch is the Malefactor's Eyepatch from a quest in Blades Edge in Outlands and the Gun is Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle from the Big Bad Wolf Opera event in Karazhan.
    Ah shame about the CM gear.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    They're not fully gone, I've been getting items that looks exactly like this set on my low level hunter/shaman twinks from the crate of battlefield goods (you get after winning a random bg)
    Also the violet version of that? I used to have that mogged on my nelf hunter in a kinda Sentry style Mogset. And I was hyped for the new Mog Collection because it would add the suiting Chestplate I had never choosen as a Q reward to it.. but no it made everything go plate .. : O

Gnome hunter idea