Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    leveling as a healer is insane shit.

Deleted
    The biggest problem is class tunning. Once again we gonna see mages and hunters at the top miles away from everyone else. Also these broken DHs. And don't tell me "tunning is not over yet, they gonna rebalance everything". That's bullshit, every expansion, every patch same story. If they were planning on doing some balance wise they would already. It's been a month since they tunned anything, and DHs, hunter mages and unholy DK's are still broken.

No flying
    None of the hunter specs seem fun to play
    Legendary items being handled like in Diablo III
    Same raid release schedule as in WoD, and general approach that raiding in WoD was a way to go
    Order Hall missions feel a bit too... well, Garrisony.

Overall tho, Legion seems pretty great, and aside of my first concern the rest I can be completly wrong about when I get to play.

They revamped the shit out of enhance shaman, which was the only spec I found any fun to play.

Unless I enjoy it post revamp, or find myself a new main, I might quit.

They upped the lvl cap again, more levels are just stupid at this point. Stop making old content obsolete and find a new way of progression damnit!

We dont kill Thral to get the doomhammer.. I REALLY wanna kill green jesus..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Dunno about Legion itself, but here are my problems about the pre-patch after starting several classes from level 1 with a starter edition.

1. Empty levels with no meaningful rewards.
    2. Dull pointless class specs
    3. no glyphs
    4. game breaking bugs that somehow weren't fixed during weeks of beta.
    5. Quest texts, npc dialogues and npc titles not agreeing on who the king of stormwind really is.
    6. Transmog not including the unique and not-ugly starting gear you get on the wanderingt isles or gilneas. And no transmog top hat.
    7. A lot of people seem to think that any complain is just nazi BS for the sake of negativity.

But I like the new xp bar.
    Not looking to pick a fight just FYI, but;

1. I agree. Been levelling a Shaman for Legion, and not getting something for most level ups feels so wrong.
    2. What have you tried? I'm quite liking BM hunter now I've gotten used to it, Enhancement Shaman is a lot of fun too. Next for me to try is Outlaw.
    3. Yes glyphs - just cosmetic.
    4. I've not encountered many major bugs from 1 - 80 (progress with the Sham so far). All I noticed really was the containers in Stratholme bugging out.
    5. Yeah the story line needs some continuity work.
    6. no comment

They literally stated in a blue post ( I don't have the link but I'm sure someone will find it ) that the profession questing alone has more questing than WoD did. That's just one aspect. People who pull the "little content" card are childish. The content is there. It's just content you don't want to do. I don't pvp. But you'll never hear me say shit like " OMG WoW is dead. There's nothing to do."

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You mean tons of regular quests parading as world quests once again, right? That's typical Legion BS. Creative counting.

"Profession revamp", LOL. Recipes obtained via quests and all recipes tiered. Quite a revamp. Totally different. It's a minor addition. I mean, thanks for that, it's something, but it's very little something. A new profession would be way more content. Oh, I forgot, they aren't adding these things now, they are removing them (no glyphs). All for greater good, no doubt.
    I simply do not get people like you. Do you really want to play the same game over, and over, and over again?
    You have played WoD for 2 years now, and guess what.....now a new game is coming out.

Its whatever that you are so attached to your toon that you want to treassuer him/her forever, but for a lot of people, we want a new game, and preferably as fast as possible. Playing the same specs in new content makes for a very, very boring game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't fly until the end of it.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Huge unnecessary fifteenth revamp of classes which adds nothing of value.

Huge steps back in PVP - both gearing and balance.

Relatively little in the way of content, a couple of reworks (dailies -> world quests, expansion legendary -> artifact, etc) and a couple of new difficulty modes with not a lot going in terms of quantity (eg, average number of quests in zone way less than in MoP) or creativity (no new gameplay like archaeology, pet battles, Brawler's Guild, Darkmoon Faire, whatever, nothing like that).
    I really wish they would stop adding more "new gameplay" as you call it. The problem with this type of stuff is that if you don't like it, it's zero value to you. So dev's spend time on this kind of stuff and for most players to whom this doesn't appeal, they see less content. Resources are spent on these new things that are by and large flops every time. What new type of content has had widespread appeal since TBC?

Dungeons and raids and quests are where people spend their time; not pet battles, not archeology, not challenge modes, not brawlers guild. I think world quests will be positive and are somewhat new content; as you say, they are really just like daily quests in a new wrapper. I think artifacts are the right way to go, as they provide meaningful progression after level cap. They are substantially different from legendary quests which were heavily gated.

Lack of a point system. I'm not as worried about RNG-based loot as others may be, but a weekly-cap valor point system to give me something sure to work towards and protection from "I have something in every slot and then my pants are trash because I can't find a titanforged drop" issue that will almost inevitably happen would be incredible and would fit with this raw RNG-based system perfectly. The skinner box system is only fun as long as there's enough bad luck protection to avoid it and there's no better bad luck protection than simply allowing you to purchase the items over time if bad luck bones you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Living in a country where this fucking shit costs 140$.
    why not buy digital edition then ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    I simply do not get people like you. Do you really want to play the same game over, and over, and over again?
    You have played WoD for 2 years now, and guess what.....now a new game is coming out.

Its whatever that you are so attached to your toon that you want to treassuer him/her forever, but for a lot of people, we want a new game, and preferably as fast as possible. Playing the same specs in new content makes for a very, very boring game.
    then why dont you stop playing wow and try out other games if you want "new game" - majority of people want the same game that they know and fallen in love for past 12 years not anythign new - if we wanted new we would play other games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    I really wish they would stop adding more "new gameplay" as you call it. The problem with this type of stuff is that if you don't like it, it's zero value to you. So dev's spend time on this kind of stuff and for most players to whom this doesn't appeal, they see less content. Resources are spent on these new things that are by and large flops every time. What new type of content has had widespread appeal since TBC?

Dungeons and raids and quests are where people spend their time; not pet battles, not archeology, not challenge modes, not brawlers guild. I think world quests will be positive and are somewhat new content; as you say, they are really just like daily quests in a new wrapper. I think artifacts are the right way to go, as they provide meaningful progression after level cap. They are substantially different from legendary quests which were heavily gated.
    I have a friend that spends all his time in WoW with pet battles.
    I also have a group of friends that spend MOST of their time in challenge modes.
    I also completed all of the above my self incl spending a fairly good chunk of time in brawlers guild.

Stop thinking you are the voice of the people.
    Please fuck off.

They took the Ret pally feedback and wiped their asses with it before throwing it in the trash. (and it's not the only case)
    No flying cause "muh immersion" and shit.
    Class order halls. They're glorified garrisons w/o the self-sustain.
    Multiple difficulties for raids and dungeons. Seriously, the Mythic+ shit that came copy-pasted from Diablo 3 is cringe.

Legion looking good. We'll see what content droughts there are, though.

If I had to pick a problem with Legion its making a hunter spec melee. I don't main a hunter. But did they even make a poll asking if people wanted that change? Seems like a pretty big deal to completely gut out a ranged spec like that. I dunno. Just doesn't sit right with me yet lol. Maybe you guys can clarify for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Msshammy View Post
    Biggest problem is the fact that I can't play for more than 15-20 minutes without wanting to pass out or throw up.
    I know that for every Jaylock there must be someone to balance the scales, but man you guys are some melodramatic twats...

My biggest problem with Legion: it isn't out yet. Does it seem like the perfect game? Of course not. That being said, I don't see any issues worth my getting worked up over.

I don't like how there's a sudden jump in artifact power with the only way of increasing your gain of it is to wait on research.

For example: I need around 8600 more artifact power for my next trait and the item you get at the end of a random heroic dungeon is only +400 power.
    Basically meaning the smart thing to do is just save every consumable that gives me artifact power and use it when I get another research level.

(Or do about 22 random heroics so I can get my next rank of +3% damage reduction when I use disengage.)

It annoys me they're using time fillers to spread out content like that, although I can understand it from their standpoint because their whole last expansion suffered from a content drought.

The same thing applies to the garrison campaign quest that deals with completing 5 of a certain mission. The shitty part is that each of these missions take 8 hours to do, only come 1 at a time, and if you fail it, it won't count towards the quest.

That's pretty much my only problem so far.
    Last edited by Hydrofluoric; 2016-08-02 at 12:24 PM.

Artifacts, Artifact Power and having to play for weeks to just get all my spells

They ruined the specs I liked and made the game even more casual-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I know that for every Jaylock there must be someone to balance the scales, but man you guys are some melodramatic twats...

My biggest problem with Legion: it isn't out yet. Does it seem like the perfect game? Of course not. That being said, I don't see any issues worth my getting worked up over.
    Excuse me?

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing big to wine about. Lots of new cool stuff - some things changed for better, some for worse, obviously I can live with the bad otherwise I wouldn't be getting legion.

Currently my biggest issue is that it releases just when my free time ends and I have lots of university stuff to do again.
    Last edited by Shoat; 2016-08-02 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.