Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They won one.... against a third tier French team, I believe.
    Think that was their second team with Zivkovic in it. Can't actually remember. Think Zivkovic might actually have scored that game as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparantly Milik going from Ajax to Napoli for 35m euro. That's a bummer, and way overpaid. 20% of the transfer fee goes to Bayer Leverkusen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Higuain to Juventus? 90 million apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    So Higuain to Juventus? 90 million apparently.
    Is that money coming from a Pogba sale I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Is that money coming from a Pogba sale I wonder.
    Juve had said to united they can still buy Higuain without selling Pogba so don't assume we'll still sell to ya!

Its likely they will though, 90 mill for a bottling striker is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Andre Schurrle to Borussia from Wolfsburg. Dortmund looking like taking a dig at Bayerns dominance this season.
    Losing Hummels hurt them way tomuch also Aubameyang maybe switch to Real Madrid and Mkhitaryan goes to ManU.
    If Wiegel gets gud and Reus is not hurt like always they have a chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Apparantly Milik going from Ajax to Napoli for 35m euro. That's a bummer, and way overpaid. 20% of the transfer fee goes to Bayer Leverkusen.
    Mark overmars (technical director) is not in the stadium so that says something.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Mark overmars (technical director) is not in the stadium so that says something.
    Stuck now with inexperienced strikers. Really a big bummer. Especially because the idea was that Milik would not be leaving during this transfer period. I guess when 35m comes on the table, there's little motivation not to sell. Goes for double the amount Vincent Janssen goes for, guess Napoli had too much money from selling Higuain, and were desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Losing Hummels hurt them way tomuch also Aubameyang maybe switch to Real Madrid and Mkhitaryan goes to ManU.
    If Wiegel gets gud and Reus is not hurt like always they have a chance.
    Aubameyang wont be going anywhere Dortmund have already off loaded half of their stars. That would be fan suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its likely they will though, 90 mill for a bottling striker is crazy
    Kinda, but the clause is payable in two distinct operations, making the balance sheet management way smoother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Kinda, but the clause is payable in two distinct operations, making the balance sheet management way smoother.
    The future of football?

Get around those pesky FFP rules with 103 easy installments of $59,999. order now and get a free 'Wenger is a tool' mug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The future of football?
    Nope, just the cheap way De Laurentiis conceived his "smart" clause. The whole reason why he put that wall is because he thought no one in Italy would have been able to gather the money to strip Higuain out of his grasp. At the very least he hoped to sell him to Arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Aubameyang wont be going anywhere Dortmund have already off loaded half of their stars. That would be fan suicide.
    If Real makes him a offer he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    If Real makes him a offer he is gone.
    He's 27 and signed a 5 year deal last summer. Don't think there's a buyout clause.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    He's 27 and signed a 5 year deal last summer. Don't think there's a buyout clause.
    If they still include buyout clauses after Bayern snatched Götze, they must be mental.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Sane for £37M to Citeh wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Sane for £37M to Citeh wrapped up.
    Bit like the Martial transfer last year - bags of talent and it could end up being a great transfer. It is a lot of money but it's not like that really matters to them.

City and United trying to buy the league.
    Despicable behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    City and United trying to buy the league.
    Despicable behaviour.
    United got Zlatan for free and two guys for 30M pounds, spending just a tad more than Chelsea has over this transfer period.

If you're here to talk about "buying the league" you're a season late.

By the by, didn't Chelsea spend over 100 million in the season they became champs?
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-08-02 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    United got Zlatan for free and two guys for 30M pounds, spending just a tad more than Chelsea has over this transfer period.

If you're here to talk about "buying the league" you're a season late.

By the by, didn't Chelsea spend over 100 million in the season they became champs?
    Whooooooooooosh